Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 1:28 am  #1

time....

hey guys...
see iam okay and happy trying LOA for getting my love back...
but the only thingi fear is time...
it shouldnt take so much of time...,
coz he doesnt have time/. he wil get married this year...
and also i fear that so long time of no cobntact may not end up all all feelings n attachments he has for me..
also the fear of loosing him forever., of him getting married., of him loosing all attachements..... and the biggest fear is if LOA will work.....???????
pls help....
Β 

Sun is new each day..

3/08/2016 5:43 am  #2

Re: time....

Please don't be fearful! You can have anything you want, that's what this whole thing is about!

Try to imagine and believe this is all in your control, what you want will happen, but not while you have fear and resistance.

Something I read in a reality creation book and I use quite a bit (when I feel strong and brave enough) is to think of the worst case scenario (briefly) and calmly, accept it and make peace with it. You will be great and happy no matter what!

Then send love to your ideal scenario, make peace with that! Sometimes things happen in a way which SEEM to be wrong and not working but really they're helping us get to our desire just in a different way than our logical minds can often comprehend.

So even when things look hopeless, it might just be taking a different direction but will end up at the same end destination, of your heart's desire.

Last edited by rosetinted (3/08/2016 5:43 am)

3/08/2016 5:54 am  #3

I agree with this,  and I have experienced it many times.  I thought that things were going badly..  but actually behind the scenes I later found out things were progressing perfectly to an incredible outcome!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/08/2016 1:21 pm  #4

rosetinted wrote:

Please don't be fearful! You can have anything you want, that's what this whole thing is about!

Try to imagine and believe this is all in your control, what you want will happen, but not while you have fear and resistance.

Something I read in a reality creation book and I use quite a bit (when I feel strong and brave enough) is to think of the worst case scenario (briefly) and calmly, accept it and make peace with it. You will be great and happy no matter what!

Then send love to your ideal scenario, make peace with that! Sometimes things happen in a way which SEEM to be wrong and not working but really they're helping us get to our desire just in a different way than our logical minds can often comprehend.

So even when things look hopeless, it might just be taking a different direction but will end up at the same end destination, of your heart's desire.

thank u very much for your advice its very nice ill follow it surely thanks
Β 

Sun is new each day..

3/08/2016 1:23 pm  #5

Cherished wrote:

I agree with this, and I have experienced it many times. I thought that things were going badly.. but actually behind the scenes I later found out things were progressing perfectly to an incredible outcome!

are you trying to say that evn when m trying to fight my negative thoughts iam progressing??
this wil yeild fruits too?
thank you Cherished

Sun is new each day..

Board footera