Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2016 9:51 am  #1

Picture

Guys.. Help me. I'm on a dating website and was checking out a guy's pictures. I'm pretty sure my guy is in one of the photos. I'm not 100% sure, but it looks a lot like him. The photo is a group of people.. About 5 girls and a few more guys than there are girls.

My heart literally just stopped. Now my mind is being flooded with, 'are one of those girls his girlfriend?'  By now means does the photo show if one of the girls is with him.. The girls are all sitting and he guys are all standing behind them.

I've been doing so well. I heard his name so many times last night at a hockey game. Help me, I'm spiraling down fast.

I do not like the idea that a single photo of him can bring me down like this. Clearly I still have some residual feelings that I have not been aware of existing. That is why he probably hasn't appeared in my physical reality.

Last edited by big_blue (3/07/2016 10:34 am)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/07/2016 12:41 pm  #2

Re: Picture

You've never been in an innocent group before?! This is completely not a devastating event, dont let it derail you or develop into further momentum. It's not necessary to create something out of it. Simply drop the image in your mind and move your thoughts to something else.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/07/2016 12:47 pm  #3

Re: Picture

yes, I have been in a group photo before.. Thank you for reminding me that I need to chill out. I'm am trying very hard to drop what I saw; I just hunk seeing a photo of him reminded me of how much I still have feelings for him and that I do not want my thoughts to get the best of me.

I am going to the gym tonight, something that I enjoy doing. That will raise my vibration and clear my mind. I'm just mad at myself for letting such a picture escalate everything.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

Board footera