Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 12:26 pm  #71

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

I bought the books a few days ago and did my first PW last night before bed. I had a dream last night that I was with my guy runing errands, shopping etc holding hands. Don't know much about dreams, what are your thoughts? I read burning desire first, while reading the technique I felt different as if he was with me, a few hours later he texted me.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/24/2016 4:22 pm  #72

scarlet wrote:

I bought the books a few days ago and did my first PW last night before bed. I had a dream last night that I was with my guy runing errands, shopping etc holding hands. Don't know much about dreams, what are your thoughts? I read burning desire first, while reading the technique I felt different as if he was with me, a few hours later he texted me.

It means you are raising your vibe and it's working!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/24/2016 9:06 pm  #73

scarlet wrote:

It's working and you were with him spiritually.  Trust me he feels your presence, your emotions and he hears your messages.  You are contacting him!  

2/24/2016 9:07 pm  #74

Bee2016 wrote:

Thanks lanie,
I joined your forum too

I'm glad!  You can't have too much LOA!  

2/27/2016 1:34 pm  #75

So I just checked out lanies forum.. Think I like this one better. Reason being is because I got confused with one of the post where she says whatever about free will (if they choose not to)... So which is it? It either works or it doesnt.. Free will or not.

2/27/2016 2:10 pm  #76

iinikkii wrote:

So I just checked out lanies forum.. Think I like this one better. Reason being is because I got confused with one of the post where she says whatever about free will (if they choose not to)... So which is it? It either works or it doesnt.. Free will or not.

Everyone has free will.  Think about it for a minute.  You may really, really, really want that piece of cake but you abstain.  It doesn't mean the desire isn't there.  You love cake so the love is there, too.  But you ultimately have the free will to choose whether to have it or not.  

My books can put the desire, passion, thoughts and feelings there but the man has the choice to respond or not.  My ex didn't respond for a year.  He is definitely hardheaded.  But when he did he had more love, more passion and more commitment than he ever had!  He missed me every day and thought about me constantly.  He used his free will to not contact me but it didn't mean anything.  Eventually, he could not resist the temptation.  I was that delicious piece of cake in front of him 24/7 because I used my technique on him.  LOL

Big Hugs,
Lanie

2/27/2016 2:13 pm  #77

Lanie Stevens wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Everyone has free will.  Think about it for a minute.  You may really, really, really want that piece of cake but you abstain.  It doesn't mean the desire isn't there.  You love cake so the love is there, too.  But you ultimately have the free will to choose whether to have it or not.  

My books can put the desire, passion, thoughts and feelings there but the man has the choice to respond or not.  My ex didn't respond for a year.  He is definitely hardheaded.  But when he did he had more love, more passion and more commitment than he ever had!  He missed me every day and thought about me constantly.  He used his free will to not contact me but it didn't mean anything.  Eventually, he could not resist the temptation.  I was that delicious piece of cake in front of him 24/7 because I used my technique on him.  LOL

Big Hugs,
Lanie

I know your material is geared towards women using RS on men. Do you know of any material that us men can use on women? 

Thoughts become things.

2/27/2016 3:15 pm  #78

Yah .. Still confused. If I create my own reality,  then that means I get to choose MY reality. Free will or not

2/27/2016 3:17 pm  #79

If I rewrite my story, and I choose my reality to be one where we are madly in love with each other and he can't get enough of me.. Then free will has nothing to do with it. I thoughtt free will was nothing but an illusion? .. Just sounds a little contradicting

Last edited by iinikkii (2/27/2016 3:19 pm)

2/27/2016 3:54 pm  #80

Thank you for your response Sam! 😁

Board footera