Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2015 1:12 am  #41

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Syrena wrote:

I wish Lanie's books were available on iBooks. I don't have a credit card and I normally ask my uncle to buy the stuff for me and it would be awkward if he saw me wanting to buy books with the titles "Pussy Whip" and "How to make him burn with desire". 😂

Lol, yeah that would definitely be a topic of discussion at Thanksgiving. 

But you don't need a credit/debit card to make purchases on amazon. 

You can buy a amazon gift card with cash at a local retailer and Amazon will deduct the money from your gift card balance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000465651

You can also use a coinstar kiosk (this is the cheaper option)

https://www.coinstar.com/giftcards/Amazon

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

10/04/2015 5:30 am  #42

Hello all, 

Just signed unto the forum and look forward to watching you all evolve. 
Special thanks to Veronica for keeping me sane during my random meltdowns. 
Debbie love your feedback on the lanie book.
I agree the title of these books are a bit random, but marketing wise she's talking to a specific niche and I guess that's her way of making sure men aren't attracted to reading her book

I don't know i might be reaching on that one...

Deelish'

10/04/2015 7:14 pm  #43

ionenabillion wrote:

Lol, yeah that would definitely be a topic of discussion at Thanksgiving. 

But you don't need a credit/debit card to make purchases on amazon. 

You can buy a amazon gift card with cash at a local retailer and Amazon will deduct the money from your gift card balance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000465651

You can also use a coinstar kiosk (this is the cheaper option)

https://www.coinstar.com/giftcards/Amazon

I'm so dumb! I didn't remember I could get a gift card.

Anyways, I just bought one and I'm going to buy those two books right now!

Thank you so much!! :D

1/22/2016 3:21 pm  #44

ionenabillion wrote:

nixsilva wrote:

I have not had success with Lanie, but hillier..yo Amargi book drew him to it but only so sexual..and nothing more ...

I wonder why you haven't been having success with Lanie

1) Have you been consistent and disciplined? (Doing it every single day)
2) Are you using strong emotions or just going through the motions?

https://thevaginaspell.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/4-spiritual-things-you-need-to-make-easy-love-spells-work/

I just joined the website because my readers recommended it and said my book was being discussed.  The website thevaginaspell.wordpress.com was contacted by me because they stole my copyrighted "Pussy Whip" book and were selling it with the title "The Vagina Spell".  I threatened legal action and asked them to remove the promotional material from YouTube and their website.  

A reader of mine first alerted me to the fact that my copyrighted books were being sold by the party who is promoting this website.  I am all for empowering women and will not tolerate being taken advantage of or stolen from.  I believe we are all "sisters" on this earth and should act like it.  To give away my books on scam websites is bad enough because at most you will gain $2.99 but you will probably also get a nasty computer virus.  But to take my creative work, that was specifically to empower women, and rebrand them is a crime.

Please do not promote "The Vagina Spell" unless you have written every word of it and understand the philosophy and power behind the concept.  Let's work together to empower others and not try to benefit by being greedy and allowing money to lure us into doing something that is not only illegal but immoral.  

1/22/2016 3:44 pm  #45

I bought the book written by Lanie last month and I wasnt successful but I have to admit that I dont do it consistently. I bought all of the books and they are very powerful and I do the method where he is coming to me and then telling me what i want, but i do it very rarely now. Each time i did it, it made me feel very strong and powerful and it helped me a lot last month so the end result is not so of an importance to me as the feelings of power and great self esteme

1/22/2016 3:46 pm  #46

Debbie wrote:

Syrena wrote:

I wish Lanie's books were available on iBooks. I don't have a credit card and I normally ask my uncle to buy the stuff for me and it would be awkward if he saw me wanting to buy books with the titles "Pussy Whip" and "How to make him burn with desire". 😂

Lol. Yeah I find the Pussy Whip title really off putting.

It is true that I would never buy it myself with such title. But when I read about the book on this forum I got interested and wanted to read it :-)

sometimes the titles are misleading

1/22/2016 3:55 pm  #47

Are these books only available as a Kindle download ?

1/22/2016 3:58 pm  #48

not sure, i bought it on Kindle but you can download kindle to your phone or even to the computer and read it there, before I had iPhone I just bought books and read them on the laptop

1/22/2016 4:23 pm  #49

lol..can i read a kindle book via my laptop ..is that how it works ..?

1/22/2016 4:37 pm  #50

Board footera