Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2015 7:49 pm  #31

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

This works, every time! The only thing that stands in the way is your (or my 😜) resistance about it. If you are only offering up great vibes and a knowing that it totally will yield results, it will. If you doubt or worry, you'll manifest reasons to doubt and worry. It's completely all about KNOWING. It really is. And that comes from learning to love yourself (no pun intended LoveYourself 😘)

For when you love yourself, and have within you that feeling of security and invincibility.. Then everything is possible.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

9/28/2015 8:15 pm  #32

Cherished wrote:

This works, every time! The only thing that stands in the way is your (or my 😜) resistance about it. If you are only offering up great vibes and a knowing that it totally will yield results, it will. If you doubt or worry, you'll manifest reasons to doubt and worry. It's completely all about KNOWING. It really is. And that comes from learning to love yourself (no pun intended LoveYourself 😘)

For when you love yourself, and have within you that feeling of security and invincibility.. Then everything is possible.

So I could do this with a guy who doesn't reallly know me and we've never met. I would see things happening with this specific guy?

9/28/2015 8:48 pm  #33

How do you visualise when your guy is in a different country? I use my mind to call him and I let him say all the things I wanted him to say. But he's not that kind of person who will say all this kind of stuff. We're not in NC but we quarrel a lot (I'm being insecure). If you know me you'll know what happened before he left to study abroad, I can say things slightly changed like the way he text me and he wanted to video call me, but right past a few hours, he will go back to the same again, can anyone tell me ,what am I doing wrong?

9/28/2015 9:04 pm  #34

Hisoneandonly wrote:

How do you visualise when your guy is in a different country? I use my mind to call him and I let him say all the things I wanted him to say. But he's not that kind of person who will say all this kind of stuff. We're not in NC but we quarrel a lot (I'm being insecure). If you know me you'll know what happened before he left to study abroad, I can say things slightly changed like the way he text me and he wanted to video call me, but right past a few hours, he will go back to the same again, can anyone tell me ,what am I doing wrong?

Β 
You're immediately contradicting yourself by saying you do all these things but he's not that kind of person and he won't say all those things! You create your reality. Read what you wrote, and acknowledge that exactly what you said about him is what you are currently creating.

Feel it in your soul..

9/28/2015 9:06 pm  #35

Meme wrote:

Cherished wrote:

So I could do this with a guy who doesn't reallly know me and we've never met. I would see things happening with this specific guy?

Β 
Yes, just visualise it, and know that you can achieve it and you will.

Feel it in your soul..

10/03/2015 11:34 am  #36

Debbie wrote:

I have been using the Lanie method at least twice daily for about a month now and I have had some pretty startling results so far. When I began with them my guy was already back, but coldly insisting that he was only with me for my work ability in a project we are doing together, and not for any romantic reason. Well, from the moment I started the Lanie method (I started with the simple Pussy Whip method) I noticed he was bombarding me with emails. Some of them were project related, but many of them were just pics he had taken just to please me. He also began contacting me at any opportunity and being a lot warmer, saying how important I was in his life, etc. However, when I said "really?" he answered, "Yes, you know very well how much your work means to me". Β Β 

Then about a week after starting the method a curious thing happened. I had bought the second Lanie book (Make Him Burn With Desire Only For You) and one night I used the method she describes. I made it very vivid and intense. Later I just decided to take a quick look online and I was amazed to find he had sent me an extremely sexual email that kind of made my jaw drop. It was sent just after I had used the Lanie method on him. Β The following day neither of us mentioned the email, and we acted like it hadn't happened (although there was a bit of an atmospere between us), but the day after that he asked me if I had enjoyed the email and whether it had turned me on. He began questioning me very directly about my sexual feelings, but then he suddenly changed the subject and became distant again.Β 

Since then things have improved a lot, bit by bit. He has told me repeatedly he loves me, that I make him crazy, that he feels bad when he cant have contact with me, that he wants to spend more time with me,etc. I imagined him saying all these during the Lanie visualizations. He has also been kind of stalking me.

Finally, a couple of days ago, he asked me whether I had been thinking of him in an especially sexual way lately. I answered that I had, and I asked him why he wanted to know. He told me that for the past couple of days he had been feeling mad for me sexually and couldn't shake off the feeling. I asked him whether he felt like he was picking up those kind of feelings from me directly and he answered that yes, he definitely had, and that lately he often did.Β 

I must admit that he has mentioned picking this kind of thing up from me before in the past and has questioned me about it several times (I have often used the "magic touch" form of RS on him and gotten really good results from that too). But somehow since I have been using the Lanie method his feelings seem even more intense. One downside (but that may just be a problem I have) is that he does get very out of control with his emotions. For example, I told him today that I wont be seeing him tonight as I am going out, and he was got very sulky about that So that is a little thing that I have found (at least for me personally) that needs to be kept in check. But he has gone from being totally cold to totally addicted to me in just a month or five weeks or so.

So anyway, for me the Lanie method works better than anything I have ever tried before, and I wil ocntinue to use it.Β 

Β 

Thanks for your post. So motivational!!
Β 

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

10/03/2015 1:02 pm  #37

Amazing success! Thanks for sharing

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

10/03/2015 5:40 pm  #38

Awesome success! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜

Feel it in your soul..

10/03/2015 8:58 pm  #39

Congratulations... Very motivating. Thanks for sharing

I am happily married to my love arun now

10/04/2015 12:57 am  #40

I wish Lanie's books were available on iBooks. I don't have a credit card and I normally ask my uncle to buy the stuff for me and it would be awkward if he saw me wanting to buy books with the titles "Pussy Whip" and "How to make him burn with desire". πŸ˜‚

Board footera