Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2015 6:50 pm  #21

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Meme wrote:

What is this book or where can you find the info?

You can get both books from Amazon 'pussy whip' and 'make him burn with desire'

8/31/2015 9:56 pm  #22

Do these books really work? What's her "secret"?

9/01/2015 12:26 pm  #23

Meme wrote:

ย 
Are you kidding me? Of they course they work. Read through this thread and the other one on remote seduction. Also, go read the reviews on Amazon. You can also email her. The link is on her website. She is the real deal. She admits herself that she did NOT come up which the technique.  She said she got it from a Neville Goddard book.

Last edited by ionenabillion (9/01/2015 12:28 pm)

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

9/01/2015 3:22 pm  #24

ionenabillion wrote:

Meme wrote:

ย 
Are you kidding me? Of they course they work. Read through this thread and the other one on remote seduction. Also, go read the reviews on Amazon. You can also email her. The link is on her website. She is the real deal. She admits herself that she did NOT come up which the technique.  She said she got it from a Neville Goddard book.

ย 
Agreed! Read the Lanie threads first up, and the other RS thread. And the reviews on Amazon. And all our comments here.. The books are around $3. And invaluable in my opinion. They absolutely work, but that's because I believe emphatically that they do! If anyone is skeptical, unwilling to spend a few dollars and doubting from the outset- they won't work ๐Ÿ˜Š It's entirely down to you and what you believe to be true!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

9/20/2015 9:22 pm  #25

ok, i got some results. the guy i tried this on (we are friends-with-benefitsย ) contacted me a few times after ignoring me for a while...he also liked my pics on facebook - very unusual on his part...

yet, he never said the things i commanded him to, not even close.

i think amargi hillier's book is a better guide for practicing rs. but to each his own, right?ย 

ย 

9/21/2015 2:09 am  #26

TheWinner wrote:

ok, i got some results. the guy i tried this on (we are friends-with-benefitsย ) contacted me a few times after ignoring me for a while...he also liked my pics on facebook - very unusual on his part...

yet, he never said the things i commanded him to, not even close.

i think amargi hillier's book is a better guide for practicing rs. but to each his own, right?ย 

ย 

ย 
wow absolutely perfect !

mind if i ask ...how long it took you to get results from lanie method

i been doing lanie on and off.

I am happily married to my love arun now

9/21/2015 8:06 am  #27

I have not had success with Lanie, but hillier..yo Amargi book drew him to it but only so sexual..and nothing more ...

9/21/2015 9:23 am  #28

nixsilva wrote:

I have not had success with Lanie, but hillier..yo Amargi book drew him to it but only so sexual..and nothing more ...

I wonder why you haven't been havingย success with Lanie

1) Have you been consistent and disciplined? (Doing it every single day)
2) Are you using strong emotions or just going through the motions?

https://thevaginaspell.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/4-spiritual-things-you-need-to-make-easy-love-spells-work/
ย 

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

9/21/2015 11:09 am  #29

to be honest, I have not been disciplined enough, I try to do all day but sometimes I fall asleep ... besides there are days I feel a great emotion and others nothing at all ..

urgently need someone to help me, I need advice please ??

9/21/2015 6:41 pm  #30

ArKa wrote:

how long it took you to get results from lanie method

about 10 days. i believe women who do it consistently and with that 'knowing' feeling may have better results...tbh, i doubted a little that this would work, but it did!

xo

Board footera