Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2015 10:44 pm  #11

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

You already have him ! no worries .. I have also been doing her technique but I missed the whispering in the ear part ? What exactly do you do that when your visualizing and they turn around and tell you everything you want to hear ?

8/30/2015 10:52 pm  #12

Thank you so much love for your encouraging words

its in lanie book - make him burn with desire.

sixth step :  whisper into his ear how much you desire him and how much he desire you.

What exactly do you do that when your visualizing and they turn around and tell you everything you want to hear ?

as lanie said call them in your mind eyes ...its like a soul call

i told M that you wish to see me now  and visualise him being bit craving to meet me . I dont think or put more focus on him because he is my test subject .

For the guys who i treat as my test subject i am detached. and it is very easy and im so confident that THIS  guy will approach me.

i guess we tend to get more nervous doing for our guys that we get freaked out. it keeps happening with me a lot , trying to control that part of me.

Last edited by limitless (8/30/2015 10:59 pm)

8/30/2015 11:04 pm  #13

Thank you I read that book also lol I'm going to go back and re read that part .. Thanks for explains to me what to do.. Lol yea that makes more sense we're more attracted to our loves so it's hard for us to see results right away as opposed to doing it to someone we are not attached too ! I never thought of using a test subject I've just been focused on doing it to my love only

Last edited by Love5278 (8/30/2015 11:06 pm)

8/30/2015 11:19 pm  #14

I got a response from him last night after 2 months of NC. I specifically asked for him to like my FB post and he did :-)

8/30/2015 11:37 pm  #15

limitless wrote:

wow cherished great ..thanks for posting your results

lanie says that Practice Practice

I tried her technique on one of my colleague.. It was month ago

I Wanted to do this on someone i had no chat, no contact. Though we work in same building, he is in other dept. Within doing lanie technique , i just did for few minutes , that guy messaged me on whatsapp about how pretty i am looking in my dp. I used to whisper in his ears " M you want to see me" and he would be seen in our corrider instead of his own dept !. i would whisper " m you want to talk to me" and next day i would receive a mail from him.

I am somewhat confused is lanie technique or mere coincidence.Few days later, again i tried her method,. He called me on pretext of some work. again coincidence ?

I stopped then because my focus is my guy. I don’t want some other guy going crazy over me hehee. It was for sake of testing. I am yet to see result on my guy ... he lives in another city and also we are in no contact. Wish me luck I will see him soon going ga ga over me lols

xoxo

Β 
This is great! It's never coincidence, it's LOA baby!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/31/2015 2:34 am  #16

Love5278 wrote:

Thank you I read that book also lol I'm going to go back and re read that part .. Thanks for explains to me what to do.. Lol yea that makes more sense we're more attracted to our loves so it's hard for us to see results right away as opposed to doing it to someone we are not attached too ! I never thought of using a test subject I've just been focused on doing it to my love only

always welcome

even me i had that book piling in my reader for a year almost and though i had read but it was like " ok another book with better words and gungho womanistic approach" but thank god i m proven wrong.

My friend told that that there are people here in veronica forum who had actually done this technique i was like wow ... lets do it Then. i wish i had started earlier but  no problems . i am determined to win ! 

Vera wrote:

I got a response from him last night after 2 months of NC. I specifically asked for him to like my FB post and he did :-)
Β 

great vera congratulations ..its the beginning for more great things to come... wow. best wishes

cherished wrote:

This is great! It's never coincidence, it's LOA baby!!

thank you so much i love reading yours ,blessedck and aphodite post . they are so inspiring

8/31/2015 5:58 am  #17

Sorry I was in a hurry and boarding my plane earlier so I had a quick post. I am on NC with my guy by choice. I wanted to focus on ME and raise my vibrations. I want to be a magnet to great things and it's been an awesome ride since then. I've been happier. I also like Lanie's RS because it is simpler and quicker. Whenever I meditate + RS using Lanie's I really feel the emotions and his love for me. I notice that when I EXPLICITLY ask him to contact me (email, like my FB status), it happens. I can also FEEL that he's thinking about me. Sometimes you just feel it.

I vary my visualizations now because I got encouraged by the results. Now I visualize us doing different interactions in different countries. We are so in-love and so happy. We laught a lot at our silly jokes. I'll continue doing Lanie's RS until I get my desired outcome!Β 
Β 

8/31/2015 7:34 am  #18

Vera wrote:

Wow Great ...good to hear.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

8/31/2015 8:25 am  #19

excellent. This is beautiful. Thanks to all, read this gives me much encouragement. Congratulations to all.

8/31/2015 4:19 pm  #20

What is this book or where can you find the info?

Board footera