Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2016 5:50 am  #181

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

If you have trouble doing this then don't worry. If it doesn't happen straight away, don't panic. It will happen when you apply the techniques correctly. It works for me every time

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

10/06/2016 2:59 pm  #182

I'm just finding out about this because of this thread, I've got the book on my kindle now so once I can get some peace and relax I'll be giving this a try, quite excited about this right now.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

10/09/2016 9:19 am  #183

Anyone know a book like this but for guys? I am a guyย 

10/09/2016 1:33 pm  #184

Kavik wrote:

It doesn't matter, it's all just remote influence/remote seduction either way, it is the same technique that will be used wether you're a guy or a girl. There are even male members on her forum so don't worry about it.

10/09/2016 2:26 pm  #185

Em wrote:

Kavik wrote:

It doesn't matter, it's all just remote influence/remote seduction either way, it is the same technique that will be used wether you're a guy or a girl. There are even male members on her forum so don't worry about it.

Exelent, thank you!! then I will read the book ย 

10/16/2016 2:11 pm  #186

โ€‹They're fun and easy to do and yes I have had success with them

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

10/17/2016 12:21 pm  #187

I just did the PW meditation for about 6-7min. Every time I do it I have a different feeling after (but always feel relaxed).ย 

Today I've been shivering for at least 10min after. haha kinda weird !ย 

10/19/2016 2:07 am  #188

I've been using her methods daily, I feel there is so much progress. This is all stuff that'll be in my future anyway.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

12/26/2016 4:13 pm  #189

Cherished wrote:

Yes really. Ask Veronica lol. And it got even weirder and more magical as I went on! And now I use this with friends, colleagues, my career, my finances, EVERYTHING! It's amazing how this works when you believe and go forward in love with yourself!

A big part of LOA is letting go and by letting go means, believing that it's already happening to you? How do you stay positive enough to believe? Because I have good days and bad days and sometimes I feel down and I don't think that helps with Lanie's methods at all. Do you listen to positive music or something?

And you were able to manifest friends? Cuz you said you use it with friends. Are you talking about Lanie's methods?

12/26/2016 5:05 pm  #190

I started Lanie's method a week ago.ย Between me and him is no contact period for 4 months. ย He is my ex hook up. 2 days ago he blocked me everywhere and yesterday his girlfriend started following me on social media. ย I was shocked because she never knew who I was,no one knew.ย  He erased all our conversations back then,he doesn't have my last name in cell phone, yet she somehow found my profile on social media by ย my last name.

Crazy,right?

Last edited by Amy (12/26/2016 5:10 pm)

Board footera