Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2016 4:13 pm  #171

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Susie what has been happening? I have just started reading it x

Last edited by Butterfly16 (7/02/2016 6:01 pm)

7/03/2016 6:24 am  #172

Butterfly16 wrote:

Susie what has been happening? I have just started reading it x

Hi butterfly

I must have read the books around 4-6 weeks ago now.  Over this time, I've met up with my guy maybe once or twice a week and he generally texts me every day for a bit of general chat and catch up.   I have to add we do live within a small island community so we are bound to bump into/see each other more regularly than many of you living in towns/cities.  Everyone knows each other here, so I will often bump into his folks as well and do in fact, just chat with them as well.  I don't remember now everything thats been happening because I'm always letting go of the past and living in the present.  But, all I can say is that contact is regular and we have been going swimming (which was really nice coz he helped me float and I felt his hand on my back supporting me which was nice) and that day we had a really good time laughing lots in the pool etc.  Then, one day I dropped by his dads house where he was cooking dinner, and I could feel the chemistry between us!  And we were quite flirty etc.  I've always made sure I'm looking my best and am just being confident and getting on with other things in my life too.  Then after that, he invited me to his for dinner.  That went really well although he was tired that night, I ended up with his flat keys for safekeeping!!!   And wednesday there, he came round to mine for dinner which went extremely well, we both seemed on form, laughing lots, generally having a nice chilled time.  It felt very natural.  He told me he had to go home 8ish to look after the neighbours dog and was putting me 'in the loop' to let me know that.  I'm not sure if he might have even stayed that night had it not been for that!!!  But, I'm not pushing anything although I did make a joke about 'going to bed' when he came in coz he said he was tired.  But, at this stage and how we are, it was really an okay thing to say, not too sleazy or anything.  I think he knows that I'm up for 'more'.  So, that's it really and we have a gig coming up that means we need to practise this week so we'll be 'working' together on that.   I've also had a few moments where what I'm observing has been a bit of a blow.  But, I just keep on with the energy work and keeping my focus on my desire.  And everyone here is helping me do that as well with the wonderful posts.  It's about being clear about what you 'want' as well, I've had doubts at times but have overcame them and chased them away and then the 'outer' has changed to reflect that.   I think its so important to not get 'thrown' by what we're observing that might be going on in their lives.  Just keep ignoring that!!!! Whatever shows up to do with them.  It's all about focus. But at the same time, you can't become obsessed!!! lolol  So, remember to keep letting go as well after you think about them or do visualisations etc.  And I think also, still staying open to having the most wonderful relationship and being worthy of that.  Love yourself. Honour yourself.  Nurture yourself.  Realise that your primary relationship is with yourself/Source and go there for your nourishment/love first. Be In love Now regardless.

Love is all

7/03/2016 6:30 am  #173

Also, TRULY believe and know that the techniques and whatever else you're doing to focus does IN FACT WORK!!!

Love is all

7/03/2016 8:36 am  #174

Wow thank u Susie for that... I'm so happy things are working out for u, that's amazing. I live 45 min away from my ex so we have not seen each other for 2 months. I only discovered all these techniques last week so it's all really new to me. I bought lanie book yesterday and I have been practising. I truly believe he is my soul mate and I have faith that he will contact me. How often do u visualise and do u follow Laine's method? Also was u apart long before you started to see a development? We haven't spoken for 1 month xx

7/03/2016 11:28 am  #175

Hi Butterfly, for the first few weeks I didn't use the techniques and then when I discovered Veronica I came to the forum and then found Lanies books as well and started to visualise and believe that things could change as I did.  I visualise twice a day sometimes more if I am having a nap.  Some days I dont do it at all or maybe just a few minutes at bedtime.  I vary what I do depending on what I want to do, so sometimes a bit of scripting where I'm sort of visualising at the same time or maybe a heart meditation or something simple.  We were never really apart, maybe one time for a week, I mean when we haven't been in touch or met up. There have definately been different phases of healing during the whole time but I think I moved through it all quickly once I started to let go and just believe in the power of the exercises and my intention for everything to turn out well.   I 'see' us having fun together, smiling, laughing, etc   It will be great to see how things change for you Butterfly, also even just a 'coincidental' meeting at the shops or whatever means that LoA is bringing you together.  I think I have only begun believing that the techniques work however (and they do) so I would say if you can believe and trust that they do, then progress will be quicker!  And don't forget to love yourself and focus on your own wellbeing, nurture yourself at this time and enjoy life. xxx

Love is all

7/03/2016 12:06 pm  #176

Susie thank u so much for all your advice means a lot. I do visualise in the morning and before I go to bed, however I do find myself thinking about him a lot during the day, is that ok? Or will that make me come across desperate? My mind just drifts off! I have been go using on myself, concentrating on work and meeting up with friends etc. I only think good thoughts when I think of him and I know we are meant to be together I truly believe it. I too only discovered Veronica and lanie in the last week and it has been the driving force of keeping me positive, and also hearing and having the support for amazing people like ur self keeps me going. Thank u so much Susie ur amazing xxx

7/04/2016 3:14 pm  #177

Susiewoo wrote:

Wow, thank you Lanie Stevens!!!!!  It certainly has turned things around a lot for me in the last month!  I couldn't help read your 3 books one night after the other!!!

I'm so happy to hear about your success!  You made my day sister!  xoxoxoxoxo

8/29/2016 12:29 am  #178

Vera wrote:

Sorry I was in a hurry and boarding my plane earlier so I had a quick post. I am on NC with my guy by choice. I wanted to focus on ME and raise my vibrations. I want to be a magnet to great things and it's been an awesome ride since then. I've been happier. I also like Lanie's RS because it is simpler and quicker. Whenever I meditate + RS using Lanie's I really feel the emotions and his love for me. I notice that when I EXPLICITLY ask him to contact me (email, like my FB status), it happens. I can also FEEL that he's thinking about me. Sometimes you just feel it.

I vary my visualizations now because I got encouraged by the results. Now I visualize us doing different interactions in different countries. We are so in-love and so happy. We laught a lot at our silly jokes. I'll continue doing Lanie's RS until I get my desired outcome! 

That is amazing

10/03/2016 10:00 am  #179

Lanie Stevens wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

I'm confused with step 4 in Pw.. When it says call out his name till I see him turn around and look at me.. I'm not sure if I'm visualizing him turning around of if he will turn around on his own??? Someone help me!! Lol

Call out to him and see him about 40' away from you.  Like in a parking lot.  When you call to him it is like whispering in his ear and he will hear it, feel it and sense it.  Calling out to him is very important so do not skip that step.  See him acknowledge you and walk toward you.  Don't worry about the results because it works!

What if i dont know her name ?? I have fallen in love with her , She has come to her brother's house ( on rent) .. I know the name of her nephew so i use that relationship to call her , is that ok ?

10/04/2016 2:31 am  #180

A little late to the party on this but when I was religiously doing the visualizations, as well as veronica's 25 day challenge simultaneously, I did manifest that apology that I had made him say in the visualization. Of course outside circumstances did get worse, and I'm not working right now, and I'm putting things back together. I'm starting to do these again on a more regular basis, but I can say that it works. If it worked before then it's gonna work again. I've been getting my mind right and taking better care of myself and removing things from my life that no longer serve me. Physically I'm not in the place I wanted to be in terms of job and money, but my self image has improved significantly, I've been losing weight, and I know things will fall into place, and no matter where I'm standing physically, I know that when he reaches out and gives me that same apology only amplified, it'll be at the perfect time, and my circumstances won't matter. Because it's just going to work. I'm worrying less and less and less about "how." I also changed my visualization a bit this time around: I'm now visualizing the apology, but I'm also visualizing him putting in a ton more work to "earn" my love. Of course I love my guy, I always will. But it's not so much of an instant "yes let's get back together" anymore, it's more of him fully committing to me and proving himself, and fully chasing me and pining over me the way I have seen him/heard of him do with girls in the past. I visualize him not going anywhere and knowing that he's mine no matter how long it takes me to allow us to be in a relationship again. I even visualize us being back together and living somewhere else. A completely different state. I feel like this puts more power in my hands and there's more of a change for us, rather than just an apology and me simply accepting and taking him back. Ooo, just typing this out gives me chills and puts a smile on my face.  

TL;DR

yes. it works. it's worked for me before. lol

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

Board footera