Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 1:34 am  #111

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Cherished wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

That's a very good thing! It means you are aware of what doesn't work, and you're motivated to try new things that might just work 😘

NOOOOO Cherished you visualized the wrong guy! LOL.

She updated her profile pic with her new fling boy. Just 2 months after our 3 year relationship. Wtf...at what point do you think this girl is no good for someone? I mean seriously.

Everything is transient, nothing is permenant, anything is possible. What does your heart say? I've had guys in my life that I got over fast. Easy. Done, forget it. But there was one guy that I absolutely could not turn away from. I was so completely unable to purge myself of him lol.

I think I can do better than her honestly. My heart says move on from her, that she isnt worth it. She overlapped me. Had him lined up while still with me. Girls like that cannot be single and often have issues with insecurity and self esteem imo.

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 2:18 am  #112

Cherished wrote:

So I don't know you, but the day you posted here I pinned you with a frustrated vibe. And yes, you are totally confirming this 😊

Nobody's ignoring you, they are either unclear about your questions, or they have actually answered you but your lower give means you literally can't access the answer in a way that is helpful to you yet.

Your question WAS actually answered- nobody, not Einstein or any quantum physicist in the universe has yet been able to come up with the HOW exactly, BUT IT IS TRUE that people are energetic beings. Made from atoms. Which are energetic particles. And thought waves are also energy. Everything is energy. We are all connected. There are several scientific experiments (the double-split experiment is the most famous) that prove the fact that our thoughts change the outcome of everything. Also, there are many studies proving that a split atom can be sent halfway around the world and will still act in the exact manner as the other particle when manipulated.

Right, if that doesn't float your boat, this may. Every person who has roamed this world and either garnered fame or fortune or acclaim for their incredible intelligence has coined the fact that THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS. You are what you think. Think and it will be so. Like attracts like. On and on. The how is what physicists are currently trying to discover, so you may have to wait for that answer. But with your mind, if you raise your vibration and focus purely on a person anywhere anytime, they will feel it subconsciously, because we are all interconnected. They will think of you. Ever wondered why you suddenly remember someone? They are likely thinking of you. Ever wondered why a dog loves some people and hates others? They can feel you. So can we. It's just we aren't so developed in utilising our senses properly.

If NONE of this resonates eith you, then this may not ring a bell for you either. But in my personal experience, I was able to think purely and unconditionally about a man on the other side of the world from me. We had no contact for months. He was not on speaking terms. After practicing sending him energy and loving thoughts, he contacted me out of the blue and we began to develop an extremely passionate relationship thereafter. I would think babies and he would tell me he wanted my babies. I'd think chocolates and he'd tell me he had just sent me some chocolates. I would think skiing and he would say he had just been skiing and couldn't stop imagining us together in the snow, and how in love he was.

So perhaps a question for you is this- how did someone I DIDN'T see or talk to get a vibe from me?

Omg so when I suddenly start missing my ex KG is thinking about me and missing me?? Holy crap

2/29/2016 3:35 am  #113

Craigd88 wrote:

I think I can do better than her honestly. My heart says move on from her, that she isnt worth it. She overlapped me. Had him lined up while still with me. Girls like that cannot be single and often have issues with insecurity and self esteem imo.

Honestly, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who thinks and says these things about me. That would repel me.

When I picked a fight with my guy last week, I told him he wasn't even that great of a guy and there was obviously something wrong with him to break up with me. It felt nice to say that BUT OH LORD I WAS SMACKING MY FOREHEAD A FEW DAYS LATER for having said that to him. Throughout the 2 years we were together, I was his biggest fan and here I am saying all this crap TO HIM and ABOUT HIM just because we're not together right now!

I love him and if we were together right now, those are thoughts I wouldn't be having about him. So until I can genuinely think of him with pure love, I am keeping my thoughts and energy off him and focusing it on other things and people. Sometimes, I go to bed and think: "Oh this would be the perfect time to think about him and send him love" and the idea of imagining us together feels good, but then I fall asleep immediately lol.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

2/29/2016 4:27 am  #114

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Honestly, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who thinks and says these things about me. That would repel me.

When I picked a fight with my guy last week, I told him he wasn't even that great of a guy and there was obviously something wrong with him to break up with me. It felt nice to say that BUT OH LORD I WAS SMACKING MY FOREHEAD A FEW DAYS LATER for having said that to him. Throughout the 2 years we were together, I was his biggest fan and here I am saying all this crap TO HIM and ABOUT HIM just because we're not together right now!

I love him and if we were together right now, those are thoughts I wouldn't be having about him. So until I can genuinely think of him with pure love, I am keeping my thoughts and energy off him and focusing it on other things and people. Sometimes, I go to bed and think: "Oh this would be the perfect time to think about him and send him love" and the idea of imagining us together feels good, but then I fall asleep immediately lol.

Sorry you feel that way. Didn't mean to write this to offend you. I am just venting frustration.

Last edited by Craigd88 (2/29/2016 6:56 am)

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 11:16 am  #115

I have some questions about the techniques from her first two books. I think Lanie suggests that it is better to try to do the visualIzations at night. The problem is that once I get to that meditative state I end up falling asleep. I wake up in the morning thinking "damn I forgot to visualiza" and then try again in the morning but they feel so forced and I don't feel like they are coming from the subconconscience. When is the best time to practice those techniques? What do you when they feel forced? Any suggestions?

2/29/2016 1:32 pm  #116

I don't think falling asleep is a negative, if you're actually falling asleep doing the technique.

Neville Goddard's teachings always talk about falling asleep 'as if' you've already got the thing you desire, so you shouldn't worry about it as long as you're falling asleep in a loving and comforting way with him on your mind.

2/29/2016 2:33 pm  #117

Craigd88 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

NOOOOO Cherished you visualized the wrong guy! LOL.

She updated her profile pic with her new fling boy. Just 2 months after our 3 year relationship. Wtf...at what point do you think this girl is no good for someone? I mean seriously.

Everything is transient, nothing is permenant, anything is possible. What does your heart say? I've had guys in my life that I got over fast. Easy. Done, forget it. But there was one guy that I absolutely could not turn away from. I was so completely unable to purge myself of him lol.

As Cherished, Abraham, etc. always point out, if that's the story you're writing about someone they have no choice but to play that role. I know you're frustrated right now, but remember that EVERYONE has the vibrational scale within them. Was there a time when she was caring and confident with you? Even in the smallest scenario? Then that means it's capable of coming out again even stronger.

I forget which video, but Abraham says that there aren't any two beings on this earth that can't be vibrationally compatible in some way (or something like that). That doesn't even mean romantically compatible, but getting along in some way.

The guy I'm trying to attract back is 31 going on 32 and has never been in a relationship. I used to view him as someone who was self-centered, insensitive, horrible at communicating, a dick, etc. Guess what? That's the person he slowly became. I don't care what anyone says: PEOPLE. CAN. CHANGE.

So yes, you may not like the way she is now, but she can be different. It's not a matter of "changing" them, but raising your vibration to activate those positive qualities in her.

I used to feel guilty for having my desire for somebody who treated me so badly until i found this forum. Because it helps you realize that you created your circumstance, which means you can create a new one. Remember: you aren't desiring your old girl anymore, you're desiring a NEW version of her. So don't focus on all those negative things about her.

Hope that helps

2/29/2016 3:33 pm  #118

Craigd88 wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Sorry you feel that way. Didn't mean to write this to offend you. I am just venting frustration.

Craig I feel your pain and frustration.  It's always harder for the person who did not want the breakup.  The other person has usually moved on mentally and sometimes physically.  Focus on her, send her love and forgiveness and then let it go.  Try to move on in your life without harboring resentment and anger.  Three years is a long time to be together and the fact that she waited such a short period of time to publicly announce the new guy is especially hurtful.  Take solace in the fact that rebound relationships rarely last.  xoxoxoxo

2/29/2016 4:41 pm  #119

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Craig I feel your pain and frustration.  It's always harder for the person who did not want the breakup.  The other person has usually moved on mentally and sometimes physically.  Focus on her, send her love and forgiveness and then let it go.  Try to move on in your life without harboring resentment and anger.  Three years is a long time to be together and the fact that she waited such a short period of time to publicly announce the new guy is especially hurtful.  Take solace in the fact that rebound relationships rarely last.  xoxoxoxo

Thanks Lanie!

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 9:59 pm  #120

mugginess wrote:

I have some questions about the techniques from her first two books. I think Lanie suggests that it is better to try to do the visualIzations at night. The problem is that once I get to that meditative state I end up falling asleep. I wake up in the morning thinking "damn I forgot to visualiza" and then try again in the morning but they feel so forced and I don't feel like they are coming from the subconconscience. When is the best time to practice those techniques? What do you when they feel forced? Any suggestions?

It's okay to feel a little different and "forced" because you are learning a new technique and it's foreign to you right now.  It's always good to visualize what you desire at night as you are falling asleep because you are impressing that desire onto your subconscious mind.  It's okay if you fall asleep because that's the time of manifesting.  Use the technique before you're ready to have the lights out if you're falling asleep too quickly and not completing the technique.  Or, sit in a chair rather than lie on the bed.  If you are "feeling" emotion it is hard to fall asleep so make  sure you are allowing emotions into your visualization.  You'll work it out and figure out which time is best for you.  

Board footera