Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 8:05 pm  #101

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Cherished wrote:

Yes really. Ask Veronica lol. And it got even weirder and more magical as I went on! And now I use this with friends, colleagues, my career, my finances, EVERYTHING! It's amazing how this works when you believe and go forward in love with yourself!

Well crap. Use them on me to get my love back LOL. Like, visualize for me! haha
Β 

Thoughts become things.

2/28/2016 8:13 pm  #102

iinikkii wrote:

I have been and will continue to do he inner work.. I am taking steps in the right direction. But that doesn't mean that I don't still have questions

Β 
Questions are perfect! But try to be open to what people are saying, there's no need to be defensive on this forum- I promise you, everybody here has the purest intentions to help you πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/28/2016 8:14 pm  #103

Craigd88 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Yes really. Ask Veronica lol. And it got even weirder and more magical as I went on! And now I use this with friends, colleagues, my career, my finances, EVERYTHING! It's amazing how this works when you believe and go forward in love with yourself!

Β 

Β 
In my reality you're with your girl.. She's a girl, right? 😜 So you're the only one not joining the party!!

Feel it in your soul..

2/28/2016 8:33 pm  #104

Cherished wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 

Β 
In my reality you're with your girl.. She's a girl, right? 😜 So you're the only one not joining the party!!

Yes she is
Β 

Thoughts become things.

2/28/2016 8:56 pm  #105

I so want for all of you to get this, and not to make the same mistakes that I did!

Feel it in your soul..

2/28/2016 9:07 pm  #106

But what if we've already made all of those mistakes? What then?

2/28/2016 10:26 pm  #107

That's a very good thing! It means you are aware of what doesn't work, and you're motivated to try new things that might just work 😘

Feel it in your soul..

2/29/2016 12:51 am  #108

iinikkii wrote:

I have been and will continue to do he inner work.. I am taking steps in the right direction. But that doesn't mean that I don't still have questions

Β 
In your lifetime you will never stop having questions.

But don't allow your mind to delude you into asking a million questions, because you "want to get it right". When actually what you mind is doing is holding you in a place of procrastination due to fear, doubt - essentially just not wanting to take that first step of faith.

Take it from me I am a very cerebral person, I can over anyalse anything it's what I've prided myself on, but it's also been my weakness. But there comes a time when you have to almost step outside of yourself and look back at yourself and say "ok let's try this a little different"

Whatever pathway you take in life, despite all the questions, answers, evidence for and against. The journey always starts with faith, hope and belief.

2/29/2016 12:52 am  #109

Cherished wrote:

That's a very good thing! It means you are aware of what doesn't work, and you're motivated to try new things that might just work 😘

NOOOOO Cherished you visualized the wrong guy! LOL.

She updated her profile pic with her new fling boy. Just 2 months after our 3 year relationship. Wtf...at what point do you think this girl is no good for someone? I mean seriously.

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 1:29 am  #110

Craigd88 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

NOOOOO Cherished you visualized the wrong guy! LOL.

She updated her profile pic with her new fling boy. Just 2 months after our 3 year relationship. Wtf...at what point do you think this girl is no good for someone? I mean seriously.

Β 
Everything is transient, nothing is permenant, anything is possible. What does your heart say? I've had guys in my life that I got over fast. Easy. Done, forget it. But there was one guy that I absolutely could not turn away from. I was so completely unable to purge myself of him lol.

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera