Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2015 12:39 pm  #1

Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Many of us have started reading them. Has anybody had some sort of success yet?

I personally love these visualizations better. It's quick, doesn't take too long at all and she makes it feel empowering. You have no excuse not to visualize now.

For me, I imagine reversing the roles. I do her visualizations and I tease him like she says. I also imagine him practically eating out of my hands and begging for me if really making me feel happy. I now imagine him doing what I did, i imagine him constantly texting me and pursuing me, begging me to come back.

These visualization and really raising my feelings, I actually am feeling something where before u would just do them cause I was convinced just visualizing would work. Now there's feeling.

Nothing yet so we'll see but I have faith as she said it'll happen, but to keep doing it.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/21/2015 12:40 pm)

8/21/2015 1:42 pm  #2

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

8/21/2015 3:53 pm  #3

Yups.  Whole RS thread is devoted to this topic,  we've been working with Lanie for a while now 😍

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/29/2015 7:26 pm  #4

I am asking if anyone has had success. Everyone talks about doing Lanie's excercise but no one has mentioned success. I was wondering if anybody has gotten any contact with their lover through her thing.

Everyone just discussing doing the excercise.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/29/2015 7:28 pm)

8/29/2015 8:40 pm  #5

Lol, yup totally understood your question the first time πŸ‘ If you read that thread, I do discuss the success I've had. And others have been documenting their progress as well, and reporting how the method has worked many times for them. 😊
I suppose that depends on your definition of success though?

Feel it in your soul..

8/30/2015 1:30 am  #6

I am practicing. I like this type of visualization as well. I will let you know what happens :-)Β 

8/30/2015 9:47 am  #7

gosh i didnt know so many people here try lanie methods because back in ploa nobody talked...

happy to read all your posts...

i m practising Β too, its fun really. i mailed her once and she did replied, she is adamant her techniques wont fail if we unfailing do as she says. Just a month time you will have him literally at your beck and call.

will keep updating about my progress ..hoping the same from your sideΒ 

i wish someone can make a thread dedicated to all our progress with regard to lanie method.
xoxo

Last edited by limitless (8/30/2015 10:05 am)

8/30/2015 11:57 am  #8

I was just wondering cause I stopped doing then and was like oh now I stopped my month lol.

And I just kept reading it people doing and was wondering if anybody finally broke through.

I was waiting for that person to break through its exciting.

8/30/2015 5:39 pm  #9

CarpeDiem, I've had astonishing results, it works exactly as Lanie says.

So nowdays my guy repeats things back to me that I visualised a few days prior. Including and CERTAINLY NOT LIMITED TO "I desperately need u right now, I love you so much I'm almost going crazy!"

Oops, my bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Feel it in your soul..

8/30/2015 10:32 pm  #10

wow cherished great ..thanks for posting your results

lanie says that Practice Practice

I tried her technique on one of my colleague.. It was month ago

I Wanted to do this on someone i had no chat, no contact. Though we work in same building, he is in other dept. Within doing lanie technique , i just did for few minutes , that guy messaged me on whatsapp about how pretty i am looking in my dp. I used to whisper in his ears " M you want to see me" and he would be seen in our corrider instead of his own dept !. i would whisper " m you want to talk to me" and next day i would receive a mail from him.

I am somewhat confused is lanie technique or mere coincidence.Few days later, again i tried her method,. He called me on pretext of some work. again coincidence ?

I stopped then because my focus is my guy. I don’t want some other guy going crazy over me hehee. It was for sake of testing. I am yet to see result on my guy ... he lives in another city and also we are in no contact. Wish me luck I will see him soon going ga ga over me lols

xoxo

Last edited by limitless (8/30/2015 10:37 pm)

Board footera