Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 12:01 am  #11

Re: Enough knowledge, not enough application

Completely agree!

3/08/2016 12:19 am  #12

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/23/2016 10:37 am  #13

how come i missed this?
Lovely post again Vera 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

3/23/2016 1:50 pm  #14

This is perfect. Thank you Vera❤

3/23/2016 3:08 pm  #15

"We have to formulate what we want and be so concentrated on it and so focused on it, to have so much of our aweareness of it, that we loose track of ourselves, we loose track of time, we loose track of our identity. And the moment we become so involved in that experience, that we loose track of ourselves and we loose track of time, that picture is the only picture that's real. And everybody's had that experience, when they've made up their mind that they wanted something. That's quantum physics in action, that's manifesting reality, that's the observer in full effect"

"Show me a sign today that you payed attention to anyone of these things that I've created and bring them in a way that I won't expect. So, I am surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things and make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you."

------- Joe Dispenza

I think in the second quote, he explains very well the combination of expectation and letting go. 

Last edited by Milk&Honey (3/23/2016 3:10 pm)

3/23/2016 3:51 pm  #16

Milk&Honey wrote:

"We have to formulate what we want and be so concentrated on it and so focused on it, to have so much of our aweareness of it, that we loose track of ourselves, we loose track of time, we loose track of our identity. And the moment we become so involved in that experience, that we loose track of ourselves and we loose track of time, that picture is the only picture that's real. And everybody's had that experience, when they've made up their mind that they wanted something. That's quantum physics in action, that's manifesting reality, that's the observer in full effect"

"Show me a sign today that you payed attention to anyone of these things that I've created and bring them in a way that I won't expect. So, I am surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things and make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you."

------- Joe Dispenza

I think in the second quote, he explains very well the combination of expectation and letting go. 

I am confused by these quotes. How do you do both that & "let go & move on" with yourself at the same time? & I don't understand the wording of the second paragraph and I keep reading it over lol

3/23/2016 3:54 pm  #17

Unless it's supposed to be like you talking to the universe, asking it for a sign that it understands what you want?

3/23/2016 4:14 pm  #18

LaughBella14 wrote:

Unless it's supposed to be like you talking to the universe, asking it for a sign that it understands what you want?

Yes, to the universe, inner being, God, spiritual side, whatever you wanna call it. 

I don't know if you have ever experienced this feeling: expecting something to happen, you are so certain that it will happen that you stop checking all the time. That's why you stop thinking of it and focus on something you like, because you are sure that it will happen. And then, it comes out of nowhere. You are surprised (because you see it in front of your eyes and because you were distracted from something else), but at the same time you are like "I knew it was going to happen, because I had asked for it".

Is it clearer now or not?

3/23/2016 5:35 pm  #19

I love this!!
You are so good at writing Vera.

3/23/2016 7:05 pm  #20

Milk&Honey wrote:

LaughBella14 wrote:

Yes, to the universe, inner being, God, spiritual side, whatever you wanna call it. 

I don't know if you have ever experienced this feeling: expecting something to happen, you are so certain that it will happen that you stop checking all the time. That's why you stop thinking of it and focus on something you like, because you are sure that it will happen. And then, it comes out of nowhere. You are surprised (because you see it in front of your eyes and because you were distracted from something else), but at the same time you are like "I knew it was going to happen, because I had asked for it".

Is it clearer now or not?

Yes i understand now, thank you!! 😊

Board footera