Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2016 7:42 am  #1

My LOA intentions vs Theirs

So hello all. I am new here and been so greatful to find something like this. Some of your post hit home HARD where others, I'm so impressed by you confidence and faith in LOA.

So without rambling, I wish I learned this sooner because I realized that we broke up alot because maybe it wasn't JUST him, it was me FOCUSING on what he was doing wrong that manifested a break up. I see that it's never too late so after he blocked me and asked me not to call unless it was about our kid, I didn't. In the past one of us caved in but this time I took every joint media forum down and allowed the silence to happen. We got so loud and aggressive that I know I was looking site of why I even cared....until I had to move with our daughter out of our apartment and he didn't offer to help, thsts when I realized I'm in deep trouble.

He always made sure I WASNT IN NEED, but he didn't offer not one bit. He travels for work so when I drop out kid at his mom's, I don't worry about seeing him so the no contact has been working. 2 weeks in, he emails...I was only in my first week of manifesting and was shocked. Through it I envisioned an apology, a date, an update on geting back together, hell even I miss you, let's get our girls together and hang out...( He has a kid from a previous marriage).

Anyhow, that's totally not what I got. Apparently he sent me money and sent me an email to confirm. Honestly, until that day I had no idea I WASNT blocked from email too. He said well you can email since it elimates extra bs and make it only about our kid and he was upset he could send money but couldn't find out updates on her doctors appointments and such..,:/ I replied to him I had no idea until today I had contact with you, I told you mom to pass it on and thanked him for the money and told him I apologized he felt undervalued. His next email was just as rude...maybe through immaturity or hurt, but he said, I don't need a thank you just an acknowledgement. I didn't bother replying because I was beginning to get upset. See I wasn't always needy and he wasn't always cold too me that is...now all his past aggression is focused on me...not where it belongs...as I see it. And my neediness came after having our daughte and low on my good paying job. I manifested that for sure because I was so miserable there...but not I should've held out until I found better...

So here I am...that I think about, I DID manage to manifest contact, but I will honestly admit I was still visualizing negativity from the past, questioning how he could be so mad, how can he not love me, how is he off the hook for ALL his wrong doings...and admittedly I did talk about him negatively stating that only a narcissist acts like this...I had an incredibly hrrible conversation with my mo, who down at like him that prompt these extra feelings.

So I see how the manifested event was a bit negative too. But my concern in all is what if his LOA intentions aren't the same as mine. Like in a video Veronica mentions that if it wasn't in his head too then I wouldn't be desiring it. But what happens with free will and their own beliefs of what Theywant..like what if his intention is not me, not our family, not being in bliss as once before...help me refocus and get back on track please. I don't want to give up too soon. I have a friend who lead me to the LOA principles and she said, HE could have replied so negatively because I was negative or because he expected me to cave in by now....

Does this happen or have happened with anyone else?

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/07/2016 1:31 am  #2

Re: My LOA intentions vs Theirs

1. We live in a mental and conscious universe, so ALL that happen to you are the results of your thoughts and consciousness. Your thoughts are the causes of what happens to you.Β 

2. Change your reality by changing the causes. In other words, change your thoughts about him by totally ignoring his past faults from yesterday, last week, last month, etc. And create a new version of him -- someone who has all the qualities that you like and focus on that new version of him more frequently.

3. The reason you don't see the changes in him is that you still keep blaming him for what he said and did in the past and you keep giving him conditions (how did he did not help you move, how he did not apologize, etc.). How about reaching for unconditional love by letting go of everything that he did, said, do, didn't do, etc.?

4. You focus too much on the negatives by assigning negative labels to what he said and did. You labeled his emails rude and that's why they became rude to you. Β The best thing to do is to not label things and take them at face value only.

The best example of not labeling a certain action is when someone disagrees with you. You simply take it as they disagree with you. Don't need to assign feelings and labels to them disagreeing with you. Don't think they're being rude or offensive because they decided to disagree with you. Otherwise, you will create negative energy between you.Β 

5. Study the universal laws of life because they will answer all your questions about what's happening to you right now.Β 

3/07/2016 5:07 am  #3

I can appreciate all of that. It at first seems like we are to accept someone's bad behavior, but it's true you can only control you and affect the outcome that way. So I am doing manifestation assignements, sending texts to myself and ultimately preparing for the 2.0 version of him to arrive and be front and center. But that brings me to the last point...what do you do if his LOA intentions aren't for me and something or someone else, HOW do I succeed there. Like if mine are to be back together, living in bliss, raising our kid, but his is to date freely, be with his ex before me or avoid responsibility, what do I do then if that's she he wants to attract instead. It seems counter productive unless you guys know a way to establish balance. Also we don't see each other or truly talk...so has anyone experienced that and still had success...what was it like?

3/07/2016 5:26 am  #4

It's not about accepting someone's bad behaviour. It's about transcending it entirely. There's a great video in the video forum called Doninate your Reality. And what he says is true. I have changed basically all of the relationships in my life with this mentality. With a pure focus on the positive aspects of the person, and an unrelenting intention to NOT activate those traits that I dislike. And it has helped to change the way that I perceive the other person, thus altering MY vibration. And in my raised vibration, I am now a match to better experiences with that person.

It doesn't serve you to wonder how things will happen, and doing so will not raise your vibration.. which is the aim of the LOA game. You have to rest in the assumption that your desires are manifesting, and your focus on the positive aspects of your life will yield to you all sorts of wonderful creations. You can absolutely change your relationship with another. But it starts with your own relationship with YOU. Lots of forum friends are discovering that this journey is actually not an ex-back journey.. It's a self-discovery journey where you reconnect with YOU.. possibly for the first time. And the MOMENT you do that, the people in your life that have a connection with you will absolutely come back in response to your raised vibration.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/07/2016 5:30 am  #5

1. What makes you think he wants something or someone else? What makes you think he wants to be with his ex and not you? What makes you think he is avoiding responsibility?

If he is doing all these things now, that's because you keep thinking about these things.Β 

2. You can change what he wants by thinking of him wanting to see you exclusively and being with you and you alone. When you imagine and live in the state of him being with you and you and the kids alone, he will have these ideas in his mind where he would want to be with you and you alone. This is the basic principle that we live in a mental universe and that all is mind.Β 

3. When you accept the current reality, you are acknowledging that you are responsible for this reality and therefore you're acknowledging your powers as the great creator of your life. When you realize that you have the power to create these things, you also have the power to change these things.

4. When you FIRMLY focus your mind on having a family together, have a loyal, happy and loving relationship; and having a responsible partner, these will eventually manifest in your life. Any other things that don't belong in this picture will cease to exist. Doubt will cease to exist, fear will cease to exist, confusion will cease to exist. Him wanting someone and something else will cease to exist. As long as you stop giving these thoughts an iota of your time, they will cease to exist.Β 

5. The more you focus on your desires, the more he will have similar desires as you do. The more you focus on things that are contrary to your desires, he will think and do those things that are contrary to your desires.Β 
Β 

Last edited by Vera (3/07/2016 5:34 am)

3/07/2016 5:38 am  #6

I do get that and agree to become a fulfilled me. In the process I know I'll have off days of wondering/ planning about the future because ultimately thats what I want..a better future. So to read it as a self help forum versus a 25 days to get back your ex forum is a bit scary. Its the letting go/ detachment portion that worries me because it relinquished control you know?

I made a vow to complete this, journal everyday, mediate and realign so I'm on it...it's new habits that's gonna be used to getting into. Howd you find your journey to etablishing it better?

Also, the past shows up, especially since we have kid, I see him often in her, it was five years of consistent communication to 3 weeks of none. I read in lanies forum she spoke to him mentally often, do you do this or think it's counter productive if your trying to manifesta calm in you? Especially since in the beginning I only feel high anxiety.

I thank you all in advance, it's been a rough 2 years. With losing a job, having a baby, losing our home and now relationship, it's tough recognizing I'm in the process of rebuilding, but I'm definitely not still depressed. I just truly miss my friend/ love to get through it with.

3/07/2016 5:46 am  #7

Vera wrote:

1. What makes you think he wants something or someone else? What makes you think he wants to be with his ex and not you? What makes you think he is avoiding responsibility?

If he is doing all these things now, that's because you keep thinking about these things.Β 

2. You can change what he wants by thinking of him wanting to see you exclusively and being with you and you alone. When you imagine and live in the state of him being with you and you and the kids alone, he will have these ideas in his mind where he would want to be with you and you alone. This is the basic principle that we live in a mental universe and that all is mind.Β 

3. When you accept the current reality, you are acknowledging that you are responsible for this reality and therefore you're acknowledging your powers as the great creator of your life. When you realize that you have the power to create these things, you also have the power to change these things.

4. When you FIRMLY focus your mind on having a family together, have a loyal, happy and loving relationship; and having a responsible partner, these will eventually manifest in your life. Any other things that don't belong in this picture will cease to exist. Doubt will cease to exist, fear will cease to exist, confusion will cease to exist. Him wanting someone and something else will cease to exist. As long as you stop giving these thoughts an iota of your time, they will cease to exist.Β 

5. The more you focus on your desires, the more he will have similar desires as you do. The more you focus on things that are contrary to your desires, he will think and do those things that are contrary to your desires.Β 
Β 

You know what, mom going to print this...and paste it in my journal! See my mind never took the time to think of any of those things, not for one second. And honestly it's simple enough. It's so easy to doubt, but the way you put it is so easy to believe and you know it's an awesome reality I found this place. My friends support the getting over it...but it's the getting through it and over coming it I was going through hell mentally trying to achieve.

Today I'll journal what I'm looking forward to versus what I feel

I know this works I've done it before positively and obviously through your last post negatively..I can't absolutely see that I did. Even though I still wanna say he is to accept blame too, I should've conducted myself alot better.

All things are wrking for my good, I must believe it. And I'll keep at it. Thanks!

3/07/2016 5:51 am  #8

It's ok, and don't take any offence whatsoever when we all tell you to stop justifying/defending your current position. It's just that we know here emphatically that rehashing ANYTHING will create more of it. So while it's ok to know where you currently sit, make that the last time you delve into the past here, yes? 😊

Speak to him mentally if it makes you FEEL better. But if it creates a drop in your vibration don't go there just yet. You need to learn how to train your mind.

There is no need to let go, except letting go of struggling! The way to a better future is to create RIGHT NOW better feelings within yourself. Because what you are feeding your mind this second will be what you experience in the coming days and weeks. That's why you have to use your imagination if you wish to recreate your life anew.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/07/2016 6:04 am  #9

Ok now I'm crying, hard too.and I know you mean no harm but this is the first time someone truly said anything towards validating my feelings but actually have me tools to manifesting them. I will not stop showing up in this forum. Because there are days I'm literally saying stop it in my head or struggling through an argument that's completely not happening. I thank you for your candor and validation, but more so the piece of mind. I AM struggling but I will and need to change my thinking...

3/07/2016 6:07 am  #10

We are all here for you. Sometimes you will get tough love, but that's love nonetheless. I encourage you to read some of the threads in the "immediate alignment stickies".

Trust me, we were where you are right now. The more you filter your thoughts, the more you will see positive changes in your life. No need to assign blame or expect him to take the blame. It doesn't matter now. What matters is what you want. Just focus your time and mind 100% on what you want.Β 

I also recommend that you read this ebook by Neville. This helped me a ton.Β http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/the-law-and-the-promise-neville-goddard.pdf

Board footera