Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2016 4:14 pm  #1

Help re manifesting my ex into my life

Hey

I want to get back with my ex because I really love her and I know she is the woman of my dreams. I broke up with her las Halloween (2015) because my thesis. I now know that it was because of all of my fears and bad energy that I attracted this terrible situation I was afar aid I would lose her and boom the universe gave me just that. During are one year relationship we never reall fough about things just time because I was roughly one year academically ahead, I know Iam a bit of nerd in that respect.

What should I do to re attract my ex ?? We still talk and the brake up was not over something serious no cheating or anything like that, I have a vision board of lots of couple happy together and I look at pictures of us together frequently and try to visualizes us together. It has been tough because she told me that she had started speaking with an other person once. Again my fears right after the break up where realized so as you can images Iam bit nervous what should I do I also have done some scripting which I will start to post here to any help would be appreciated thanks

Last edited by ColAce (3/05/2016 4:14 pm)

3/05/2016 6:09 pm  #2

Re: Help re manifesting my ex into my life

The number one thing you can do is find yourself. Nowhere in that post does it describe how wonderful YOU are, or how great you were as a partner. This journey starts out a little rough because you want someone back. But what you have to understand is that you want your connection with YOU back. You have to start to enjoy your own company. You have to put yourself on a pedestal. Appreciate YOU. And begin to appreciate the things that are going right in your life. When you can do that, the rest (including your love) will gravitate back towards you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/05/2016 8:26 pm  #3

Ok thanks for your response and I get it I have to work on my self first and then I will be able to re attract and manifest my ex. But I have a question because every body tells me to visualize my self with her again should I do that or just visualize me being happy ???  Also I understand that in the mood and energy I have I can not attract her how can j **** this mood by letting go a believing she will come back ??

3/06/2016 12:47 am  #4

the focus should be on yourself first and nobody else. Do not put her in the equation but only if you are ready and coming from a place of love and not desperation or ego.

It's best to take a break from her and the situation and dive 100% into yourself - do the things that you love that makes you feel good. There is nothing sexier than a person who loves and appreciate and puts themselves first (but of course not in a stuck up way). People can sense it and can see a difference in you. It's that vibe they get from you or that aura.

You want to be that person where ppl say there's something about him that I cannot quite pinpoint but being around him makes me feel good. Haha and I'm sure you have met someone like that in your life that's like that (and it has nothing to do with looks - though of course that is always a bonus)

3/06/2016 12:49 am  #5

Cherished wrote:

The number one thing you can do is find yourself. Nowhere in that post does it describe how wonderful YOU are, or how great you were as a partner. This journey starts out a little rough because you want someone back. But what you have to understand is that you want your connection with YOU back. You have to start to enjoy your own company. You have to put yourself on a pedestal. Appreciate YOU. And begin to appreciate the things that are going right in your life. When you can do that, the rest (including your love) will gravitate back towards you.

Cherished what u write is amazing.....
and I feel lucky u all guys are here to help lift us up.....Β 
and right we should love ourselves..
but i dont really do,,,
my love is amazing, calm., beautiful and manly and hes everything a man should be,,,
but iam no where near him!!
i want to be that amazing trust me.....
but i cant get myself out of grief of loosing him..
i feel iam not good enough for him...
but one thing is sure i love him more than anything....
i feel stuck n lost....

Sun is new each day..

3/06/2016 8:32 am  #6

Remember: there's only ONE relationship you will 100% without a doubt be in for the rest of your life: the one with yourself. Make sure that's the best one you have!

3/06/2016 8:34 am  #7

Also, ColAce you seem very level-headed and not super desperate--which is a good thing. I think you're in a good headspace to really succeed here!

3/06/2016 3:01 pm  #8

hey thanks for your responses it really helps aim going to start posting here also my scripting and see what happens veronica said in one f her videos that if more people read it then more energy will be sent thanks in advanceΒ 

3/08/2016 4:51 pm  #9

1st scripting exercise

March 11 2016

Today I went back to to my university to get the paper work for my university abroad it was a very sunny day in the morning I did My normal exercise and after a good lunch. I went to get the papers the bus ride was amazing I managed to get on two bus that where empty and really enjoyed the ride. While waiting to get the bus to go to the ministry of education I bump into my ex she was about Iredell but really glad to see me again she said I looked great and completed me on doing my thesis in one year we talked and she was very happy and pleased to see me again she even went with me to get the official stamps  went for a coffee and at the end of the day she kissed me in th mouth an whispers how much she misses me.

3/20/2016 8:31 pm  #10

Success!!! Things are going in the right direction... awesome!!!

Board footera