Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2016 12:36 am  #1

Some readings for all of you:)

Happy weekend everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted on here but have visited the forum every now and then.

I have been in the same situation as many of you have been and right now I'm okay and happy regardless of what the outcome is. Of course I would like that person to be my special guy but at the same time I'm open as I believe love comes from everywhere at every angle but can only be felt with an open mind and open heart. And of course the outcome will be phenomenalπŸ’ž

I've been reading a lot of LOA for some time now from blogs to books to forums and thought I'd share some of the ones that I've found helpful and hope they would benefit you as well.

Not in specific relevance/order

https://thelawofattractionandmylife.wordpress.com 

This blogger shares about her life using LOA to manifest the things she wants including specific people. She shares her techniques with her readers and replies to all comments. She is patient and kind and very positive (her vibration is very high) I would encourage you to visit her site. You will know what I mean once you start reading.

Calling in the one by Katherine Woodward Thomas

http://www.amazon.com/Calling-The-One-Weeks-Attract/dp/1400049296

It's a book based on finding "the one" in 7 weeks. The author found her husband using these specific methods (though now divorce) which includes meditation, mirror talks, etc. I know many are trying to attract their specific person so may disregard this. However, I do strongly advise that you read this book because it talks indepth about the negativity and doubts one has when it comes to relationships and how to let those things go. Of course it teaches on how to attract. I see this book as very onion peeling. It goes layer by layer to release every single negativity you have about relationships and help you find ways to open up your heart and elevate your energy. It's also a book that benefit those who are already in a relationship

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing By Marie Kondo

http://www.amazon.com/The-Life-Changing-Magic-Tidying-Decluttering/dp/1607747308

Now you might think it's silly that I recommend this book as it's more about tidying than LOA. But it is in the sense that it teaches you to let go of things that you don't need. Things that no longer serve you or make you happy. It will help to declutter the things you don't need in your life which includes the negative energy in your home. Not only that but you get a more organised home!
One example she mentioned was a lady who got rid of all these business cards that she had saved and to her surprise shortly after people started to contact her including those who she really wanted to hear from.

http://smalllifeslowlife.com

The blogger used LOA then completely let go and got her man back. They are now married and expecting a child.
She mainly talks about letting go and self love. There's more than 800 comments in her blog about this so I encourage you to read this if you have time.

Lanie Stevens book which I think many of you are familiar with. Pls don't only focus on the technique but also on her words on empowering women.
Btw her method is from nevilles writing here (chapter 3):

http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/chapter-three

Power law attraction which again many are familiar with.
This specific post where she says she used Neville religiously and attracted the person in ONE week after many years. The name was Dengar I think

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=19896.0

That's all for now! Hope this will help you all

Ps cherished pls feel free to move this if I have posted in the incorrect place

3/05/2016 2:57 pm  #2

Re: Some readings for all of you:)

Thanks for sharing!

3/05/2016 6:00 pm  #3

Thanks so much! I'm always excited to have new reading material!

3/05/2016 6:50 pm  #4

Thanks !

3/05/2016 8:20 pm  #5

Pink-

Thank you so much for sharing! I wanted to ask for you opinion on #4 though, especially her blog post that talks about 5 cool rituals to letting go. I thought it was very insightful, but I also found myself confused as it seemed a bit contradictory to what Veronica and other LOA coaches teach. She talks about letting go to block them out, but thats not what I am trying to do at all. Most of us here are trying to get our ex's back and it seems if we aren't thinking about our lives with them positively and focusing so much on the pain we have felt and not feelings positive feelings of being with them, then its going to have the opposite reaction. Any thoughts?

With much love and thanks.

3/06/2016 12:08 am  #6

Grace4life wrote:

Pink-

Thank you so much for sharing! I wanted to ask for you opinion on #4 though, especially her blog post that talks about 5 cool rituals to letting go. I thought it was very insightful, but I also found myself confused as it seemed a bit contradictory to what Veronica and other LOA coaches teach. She talks about letting go to block them out, but thats not what I am trying to do at all. Most of us here are trying to get our ex's back and it seems if we aren't thinking about our lives with them positively and focusing so much on the pain we have felt and not feelings positive feelings of being with them, then its going to have the opposite reaction. Any thoughts?

With much love and thanks.

You right it's a bit different from what Veronica and other coaches have been teaching. If you have had the chance to read through her blog and the comments you will realised that she did used LOA at first to attract her ex back (she quoted a forum that she went to). But eventually she got sick of feeling the way she did and decided to just stopped obsessing and wanting him back (she realised "the one" would not treat her this way). So she moved on with her life meeting new people, dates, etc and learning to put herself first and loving herself first (putting the energy back onto herself). It's when she fully let go, doesn't want him back, doesn't care if he comes back or not, in other words doesn't give a **** about it anymore that he comes back.
I think what she meant by blocking out is not allowing them to have access to your energy anymore. The letting go ritual helps to reclaim back your energy. The energy that belongs to you.
She also explained that it's only when you reclaim your energy that you can attract your ex or perhaps someone else in your life.
In terms of thinking, you don't need to think about them 24/7 positively for something to happen. In fact LESS is MORE. And if you can just don't think about them at all.

What I suggest you try which I am also doing myself is doing Nevilles method. Visualise before you sleep. Do just that and nothing else intensely for 6 days and rest for the 7th day. And the rest day (let go) should be a natural process if you have successfully believe the desire is yours.
This reading may further clarify

http://freeneville.com/is-this-common-state-blocking-your-blessing/

And this

http://www.nevillegoddardfreedomforall.org/chapter-five

Lastly don't look or ask for signs. Because it's signs are just signs. They only mean something if you put meaning to it or else it's really just another picture or number or whatever you wanted your sign to be. Also not worth the energy on asking for signs when you can be manifesting for the big thing. And yes, sign is a manifestation too.

There is no need to ask for signs If you truly believe that your desire is yours and it's happening already and belongs to you right here right now.

Hope this helps;)

Last edited by Pink (3/06/2016 12:14 am)

3/07/2016 12:29 am  #7

Thank you so much. I'll be reading all of Small Life Slow Life. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera