Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 6:59 pm  #11

Re: :(

iinikkii wrote:

Yah.. So how do you just BELIEVE

By knowing that you've created everything around you. By knowing there is no such thing as coincidences. By seeing 'small' or unintellional manifestations that you created. By expecting it to happen. Know that what you want, you'll get. Submit yourself to the universe and expect great things to happen.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

3/04/2016 7:09 pm  #12

Hi! I agree with what everyone has said. It might take you some time to stop obsessing with the outcome but that's the only way you will get your person.

I'm sure you will marry your person if you believe that your desire is manifesting and just allow it to happen!

3/04/2016 7:20 pm  #13

I agree with big blue and blessdeck 
1. Know and believe that you are a powerful creator
2. If you believe that you can have/ deserve your desire
Once you get those two down then you need to
3. Trust the universe and have faith and by trusting the end result That's all there is to it, but when I first started out some girl on another forum has said that you should do this only when you are ready and willing to let go..
Letting go is so important, letting go just means letting go of all your effort and trying to make it happen, and when you stop trying to make it happen then thats when you enter the path of least resistance, and instead allowing the universe to work its magic and allowing yourself to relax, and keep living  life until the perfect timing is right for your desire to come into full fruition. .... I suggest you read some success stories to help you gain hope and get excited. I know that always had and still does help me to haave hope knowing that other people have succeed I can too!

Last edited by Angellynn (3/04/2016 7:22 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/04/2016 7:33 pm  #14

iinikkii wrote:

Yah.. So how do you just BELIEVE

I think it's important to remember that for most people this is a gradual process. It's not usually like you instantly go from where you are (needy of results and validation, not fully trusting, etc) then just do a visualisation session, open your eyes and instantly think, "YEA I TOTALLY BELIEVE NOW" and then 5 minutes later your guy shows up. That would be awesome but usually it's more gradual than that. Each visualisation, each affirmation, etc is building up your new beliefs little by little. True self love and happiness (independent of your relationship status) will sky-rocket this process btw. 

Your post reminded me of something super helpful that Cherished wrote to someone (unfortunately I can't find it at the moment) - it was something like "Most people are doing this backwards. They want to see instant results so they can feel better. But the trick is that you feel better FIRST and the results follow."

3/04/2016 7:33 pm  #15

Maybe I just don't understand.. Really sucks

3/04/2016 7:34 pm  #16

But I really do appreciate all of you trying to help me

3/04/2016 7:39 pm  #17

I guess it's just difficult when nothing seems to be happening..

3/04/2016 8:05 pm  #18

iinikkii wrote:

It is okay it takes time. What helps me is to know that I have nothing to lose and everything to gain, and the more I read up and studied LOA and believing and trusting the universe I started to recieve sooooo many signs aimed towards my love! And before I even knew much about LOA I had manifested a text message from my love one time and ever since that first experience I been a huge believer! Just right now study up on LOA and read a lot of success stories and listen to Neville goddard, abraham hicks

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/04/2016 8:18 pm  #19

Angellynn wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

It is okay it takes time. What helps me is to know that I have nothing to lose and everything to gain, and the more I read up and studied LOA and believing and trusting the universe I started to recieve sooooo many signs aimed towards my love! And before I even knew much about LOA I had manifested a text message from my love one time and ever since that first experience I been a huge believer! Just right now study up on LOA and read a lot of success stories and listen to Neville goddard, abraham hicks

What kind of signs??

3/04/2016 8:38 pm  #20

iinikkii wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

What kind of signs??

Signs like...
1. Hearing and seeing her name a lot
2. I ran into her mom and sister at the store in a parking lot which btw was super crowded and I NEVER run into her or her family members and that sign happens right when I was about to lose hope and give up... So don't give up! Because you never know how close to a break through you really are!
3. This guy I use to talk to reminded me sooo much of my love and even had the same birth day as her
4. And then once I started to become more aware I started to see synchronicities

Board footera