Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 3:07 pm  #1

:(

I'm just really having a hard time with this.. I want to believe 100% I want to KNOW.. I feel good sometimes and others I don't. I want to see progress. A friend request, an email, see him in person.. SOMETHING. I miss him so much

3/04/2016 3:20 pm  #2

Re: :(

You are coming from a neediness and will never improve like this. I can literally feel the negative vibes off your posts. We are all here for something or other. I literally work with my ex who I still love. I see her almost every day and she started dating another in late January. It hurts at times sure, but I dont let that consume me at all. I know this will end. That I was meant to go through this to find the law of attraction and improve myself further as a being. She needs to go through this to realize and learn as well. If I can manage to be positive and let go of all resistance while going through this. Then you definitely can.

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/04/2016 3:33 pm  #3

I know that you are right.. And thank you for your response.. I guess I just get caught up in when will I get what I want.. When will I see him etc. I know I need to get rid of the neediness.. And believe me, just in the last week I have made so much progress.. I've began to actually get dressed everyday vs wearing sweat pants all the time, I've went and pampered myself, colored my hair, done things that I haven't done in so long.. May not sound like much but it's huge in comparison to how I have been prior to coming across this board. I just want this to be easy :/ I get caught up in the belief 100% :. Almost as if if I ever have a doubtful thought then I haven't made any progress.

3/04/2016 3:41 pm  #4

TheBushidoViking wrote:

You are coming from a neediness and will never improve like this. I can literally feel the negative vibes off your posts. We are all here for something or other. I literally work with my ex who I still love. I see her almost every day and she started dating another in late January. It hurts at times sure, but I dont let that consume me at all. I know this will end. That I was meant to go through this to find the law of attraction and improve myself further as a being. She needs to go through this to realize and learn as well. If I can manage to be positive and let go of all resistance while going through this. Then you definitely can.

YESSS!!!!! This reonates with me as well. MY lover is currently with someone but I don't let that affect me at first it did,but then I found LOA again, studied it and now I am applying it into my life! Be patient and take your time I actually feel soo much better about everything now! Just keep the faith and chill. Let the universe guide you, and just sit back and watch it all unfold. The universe will present you with your desire at the appropriate time Also remember you are making PROGRESS! Each and every day, time, second, and minute EVENTHOUGH you cant PHYSICALLY SEE IT YET. trust and believe in the process, allow yourself to feel at ease you have to believe there is progress before you can even see it.

Last edited by Angellynn (3/04/2016 3:44 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/04/2016 3:50 pm  #5

What I've found to be most helpful is to continue on with my life. I've dated other guys, have thrown myself into meeting new people and doing new things, etc. I still think of my guy everyday.. trust me I feel like I'm crazy since I haven't spoken to him in 2 years. But the more I do, the more involved that I get, the less I think of missing him and the more I think of, 'Wow, I can't wait to show him this.. '. The more things I experience, the more excited I am for sharing these new things with my guy. 

This is a learning process, we're all in this together (:

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

3/04/2016 3:52 pm  #6

Angellynn wrote:

TheBushidoViking wrote:

YESSS!!!!! This reonates with me as well. MY lover is currently with someone but I don't let that affect me at first it did,but then I found LOA again, studied it and now I am applying it into my life! Be patient and take your time I actually feel soo much better about everything now! Just keep the faith and chill. Let the universe guide you, and just sit back and watch it all unfold. The universe will present you with your desire at the appropriate time Also remember you are making PROGRESS! Each and every day, time, second, and minute EVENTHOUGH you cant PHYSICALLY SEE IT YET. trust and believe in the process, allow yourself to feel at ease you have to believe there is progress before you can even see it.

I cant wait to hear of your success and manifestation become present. =)

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/04/2016 4:31 pm  #7

big_blue wrote:

What I've found to be most helpful is to continue on with my life. I've dated other guys, have thrown myself into meeting new people and doing new things, etc. I still think of my guy everyday.. trust me I feel like I'm crazy since I haven't spoken to him in 2 years. But the more I do, the more involved that I get, the less I think of missing him and the more I think of, 'Wow, I can't wait to show him this.. '. The more things I experience, the more excited I am for sharing these new things with my guy. 

This is a learning process, we're all in this together (:

I totally agree! The more you do and experience the more you can tell them what you have done and how much fun you've been having without them, and then being able to share those experiences together

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/04/2016 4:33 pm  #8

TheBushidoViking wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

TheBushidoViking wrote:

I cant wait to hear of your success and manifestation become present. =)

Aww thank you! I can't wait to hear yours as well! Sending my love and wishes towards you!

3/04/2016 4:48 pm  #9

I totally feel ya... I'm in the same boat. But I look at it like this... the more I "want" him then the more "wanting" I create instead of having. Neville says that believing the state/outcome MUST produce the state/situation/circumstance, etc. that creates it... no question, it's a scientifically proven FACT. I read his books over and over just to get that thru my thick head!!!! LOL If I believe it, there is NO WAY that it cannot come to pass, so just focus on that. He says just like a baby takes 9 months to be born, each manifestation has its own production time. We don't know what it is but we must trust that it's happening.

3/04/2016 6:46 pm  #10

PlumPuppy wrote:

I totally feel ya... I'm in the same boat. But I look at it like this... the more I "want" him then the more "wanting" I create instead of having. Neville says that believing the state/outcome MUST produce the state/situation/circumstance, etc. that creates it... no question, it's a scientifically proven FACT. I read his books over and over just to get that thru my thick head!!!! LOL If I believe it, there is NO WAY that it cannot come to pass, so just focus on that. He says just like a baby takes 9 months to be born, each manifestation has its own production time. We don't know what it is but we must trust that it's happening.

Yah.. So how do you just BELIEVE

Board footera