Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 11:14 am  #1

Doubt

So.. My question is.. If we have a single thought of doubt does that mean that all our progress is void?

3/04/2016 11:38 am  #2

Re: Doubt

You only manifest what you truly believe in. If you doubt your desired outcome, you will not have your desired outcome. 

Last edited by Vera (3/04/2016 12:11 pm)

3/04/2016 11:53 am  #3

I mean yah I get what you're saying.. But considering the time/distance and me being new to loa.. How do I just not have a single doubt?? How do you just BELIEVE 100%

3/04/2016 12:20 pm  #4

You need to reprogram your subconscious mind. If you doubt, that means you subconsciously believe that you won't have your desire. You need to replace what is in your subconscious with new programming.

You can do this by visualizing your desired outcome during sleepy state or by focusing on your desires 5-10 mins a day. Once your subconscious accepts your new programming, you will feel a sense of "indifference" to your desire and all doubts will fade away naturally. You won't even have to force yourself to let go of your doubt because they no longer exist in the first place. 

The state of indifference and calm is the best state to be in because in this state, you will start to manifest your desire. 

3/04/2016 12:50 pm  #5

For me, I still have that occasional doubt or nag. But I have mentally disciplined myself to negate those thoughts. To immediately silence and rethink to a positive manner. This took me since Mid December to around February. Also, If this help positive thoughts are far more powerful then negative ones. As Veronica has stated as long as you are positive majority it will still manifest. But perhaps not as quickly. Work towards all Resistance removal.  

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/04/2016 4:52 pm  #6

Neville says it takes practice to get this down. So the more you practice, the better you get and the less doubt you have. I don't think your doubts in the beginning delete everything you've done up until now, it just makes it weaker and makes your manifestations take longer. But if you practice every day and discipline your mind, you will get to the point where you have no doubt.

3/05/2016 7:16 am  #7

iinikkii wrote:

So.. My question is.. If we have a single thought of doubt does that mean that all our progress is void?

A single thought of doubt is not going to stop your manifesting. But doubt and negative emotions have momentum that can overthrow all your best intended action, so you have to learn to stop it in tracks.

You should never fear negative emotions like doubt and worry. They serve a purpose for you that's why we have them. However your task is to acknowledge them and let them go.

When you have full control of all emotions your intuition becomes precise and  then you know that the presence of any doubt or fear is your internal barometer telling you something isn't quite right. But if you stay in doubt all the time, then how will you know what is intuition and what is practised fear.

It's unrealistic to expect yourself to go from a state of doubt to a state of ecstasy in one go.

You mind is the protector of you, and for a long time you have conspired with your mind to think certain thoughts and used your physical reality to find evidence to reinforce these beliefs. Now you are telling your mind the complete opposite of what you allowed it to become accustomed to believing and additionally you are telling you mind this when its is still seeing the same physical reality that has reinforced your thoughts and beliefs. So it's natural that every so often you mind is going to freak out and try to steer you back to your old beliefs, because it believes it's doing its job in protecting you.

You just have to remember you are now the gatekeeper to your thoughts and you have to actively train yourself to identify and replace old beliefs and negative emotions. It takes practice, it takes awareness.

Also address where the doubt is stemming from, what is its underlying limiting belief and then work on changing that and the doubt on that subject will stop rearing it's head.

Mental mastery is like being on a diet. When you are dieting there technically is nothing wrong with a cheat meal, but with no willpower one cheat meal leads to another and before you know it you are back to your unhealthy eating habits.

Fear and doubt are not bad (in fact used correctly they can be great motivators to keep u moving to your goal) but without focus they will erode your positivity and take you back to square one.

3/05/2016 2:49 pm  #8

Oasiscalm wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

A single thought of doubt is not going to stop your manifesting. But doubt and negative emotions have momentum that can overthrow all your best intended action, so you have to learn to stop it in tracks.

You should never fear negative emotions like doubt and worry. They serve a purpose for you that's why we have them. However your task is to acknowledge them and let them go.

When you have full control of all emotions your intuition becomes precise and  then you know that the presence of any doubt or fear is your internal barometer telling you something isn't quite right. But if you stay in doubt all the time, then how will you know what is intuition and what is practised fear.

It's unrealistic to expect yourself to go from a state of doubt to a state of ecstasy in one go.

You mind is the protector of you, and for a long time you have conspired with your mind to think certain thoughts and used your physical reality to find evidence to reinforce these beliefs. Now you are telling your mind the complete opposite of what you allowed it to become accustomed to believing and additionally you are telling you mind this when its is still seeing the same physical reality that has reinforced your thoughts and beliefs. So it's natural that every so often you mind is going to freak out and try to steer you back to your old beliefs, because it believes it's doing its job in protecting you.

You just have to remember you are now the gatekeeper to your thoughts and you have to actively train yourself to identify and replace old beliefs and negative emotions. It takes practice, it takes awareness.

Also address where the doubt is stemming from, what is its underlying limiting belief and then work on changing that and the doubt on that subject will stop rearing it's head.

Mental mastery is like being on a diet. When you are dieting there technically is nothing wrong with a cheat meal, but with no willpower one cheat meal leads to another and before you know it you are back to your unhealthy eating habits.

Fear and doubt are not bad (in fact used correctly they can be great motivators to keep u moving to your goal) but without focus they will erode your positivity and take you back to square one.

Very well said!

3/05/2016 2:49 pm  #9

PlumPuppy wrote:

Neville says it takes practice to get this down. So the more you practice, the better you get and the less doubt you have. I don't think your doubts in the beginning delete everything you've done up until now, it just makes it weaker and makes your manifestations take longer. But if you practice every day and discipline your mind, you will get to the point where you have no doubt.

👍🏻👍🏻

3/05/2016 2:50 pm  #10

Vera wrote:

You need to reprogram your subconscious mind. If you doubt, that means you subconsciously believe that you won't have your desire. You need to replace what is in your subconscious with new programming.

You can do this by visualizing your desired outcome during sleepy state or by focusing on your desires 5-10 mins a day. Once your subconscious accepts your new programming, you will feel a sense of "indifference" to your desire and all doubts will fade away naturally. You won't even have to force yourself to let go of your doubt because they no longer exist in the first place. 

The state of indifference and calm is the best state to be in because in this state, you will start to manifest your desire. 

Agreed! Love your advice Vera!

Board footera