Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 2:55 am  #1

How do you do it?

It has now been two weeks since I have heard from my lover. For a month and a half I was getting texts here and there but now they have completely stopped.

Although I try to remain positive my mind wonders for the worst. What if he had found someone new? What if he has forgotten about me? What if he's never coming back? (I'm crying just thinking about it)

How have you guys done it? Not hearing from your love for months and been okay with it?

Also, although my heart is still hopeful I feel as if I need to move on for my own mental health. I want to forget about him and stop my visualizations, do you guys think because I decide to not think about him anymore I will no longer get him?

In advance, thank you for taking the time out to help a lonely distraught soul.

3/04/2016 5:03 am  #2

Re: How do you do it?

Even if you don't visualise or do anything at all but raise your vibration you will still hear from them again. BUT.. Your fear will keep them away. And your fear means that you aren't thinking like a deliberate creator. You have to learn to control your thoughts. Go into the stickies and read a few threads there, they are so helpful- particularly Vera's latest thread.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/04/2016 10:11 am  #3

How did we do it? Commitment. Also studying beyond what are posted on forums. It wasn't always easy, but with time, it becomes easy.Β 

Read your post above. You are clearly operating from a place of fear. You need to erase these thoughts from your mind starting NOW and ONLY FOCUS on what you want to create. If you find yourself doubting, don't give it power by not talking about it and not posting about it. When you ignore it, it will not exist.Β 

He's madly in-love with you. This needs to be your truth from now on. What's real right now are from your past thoughts. Create your desired outcome by changing your thoughts.Β 

3/04/2016 3:54 pm  #4

As it has just happened so you are feeling like this..as years will pass you will get cool with it..ha ha ha..Lol

Jokes apart, you just stay positive ,you don't have to visualize if you are not feeling..

And about no contact from your ex..the only thing i can say is that love is not about physicality.. or physical presence... love is always there in the air...take a deep breath feel the air and you will know he still loves you, what if he doesn't contact you for a while? Love is eternal..

3/04/2016 6:41 pm  #5

Everyone goes thru this at some point and we all just need to keep up with the practice and discipline our minds to focus on what we want. There really is no easy way to do it, and sometimes you will have to just "suffer your way" to a better feeling, little by little, day by day.Β 

Board footera