Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 10:11 pm  #1

Roadblock

I need your advice loa family. I've been working to manifest my love to me, and I just found a picture
Of him and a girl that he works with from Valentine's Day dinner. How do you work past this negative feeling knowing that they are with someone other than you?

3/04/2016 12:35 am  #2

Re: Roadblock

First of all I would stay off social media! Do not even think about her at all ! Hang out with your friends or family or venture into some new hobbies! Maybe get a makeover pamper yourself !
For me I have a lot of friends and have a huge family who would never allow me to wallow in self pity or ever be sad for too long. So I am able to stay positive and happy. Try new things get re aquainted with your gmail or friends. And remember you are the prize

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/04/2016 12:39 am  #3

I agree, stop stalking his social media. You will make yourself crazy doing so. Veronica says to act as if you are already together so if you were together you would not be doing this. And you can't assume the worst, you don't know if they were on a date, ran into each other randomly or whatever. Besides, it doesn't matter, this could be part of the process that brings him back to you. Sometimes men need to be with the wrong one before they realize who the right one is. Just trust in the process and live your life and don't waste time and energy worrying about what he's doing or not doing and who he's doing it or not doing it with.

Last edited by PlumPuppy (3/04/2016 12:40 am)

3/04/2016 12:49 am  #4

I needed to hear that. Thank you!

* my love and I are happier than ever**

3/04/2016 12:50 am  #5

Oh, watch this video, Veronica talks about your situation specifically!!Β 

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=12174#p12174

3/04/2016 10:38 am  #6

Only when you assign meaning to a neutral thing will you give power to that thing.

When you see a picture of him with someone else, just see it as is. Don't assign meanings, don't assign labels, don't wonder, don't assume, etc. I made this mistake before and it manifested in my reality.

Β 

Board footera