Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 8:28 pm  #1

Too much

I'm getting overwhelmed. After reading a thread on another LOA forum, I feel like I cannot do this. There is too much information, too many things I have to do in order to get X, Y and Z. I've stopped doing certain LOA techniques because it has all become too much and has quite honestly felt like a chore. But now after reading some of the posts on the other forum, its seems like I have to do this and that and can't forget about these things.Β 

I know LOA works - I've read many success stories here and on The Secret website. Hell, I've even manifested some things myself. But there is too much. I want to read, and watch, and listen to as much as I can to truly understand LOA and to bring about my desires. But every time I look into something, I feel like I'm taking two steps backwards. That I'm doubting myself and therefore creating resistance. 'Well I don't do that so clearly I'm not going to get X..'Β 

Does anyone else ever feel like this? That what you're doing is actually NOT working for you but against you?Β 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/03/2016 8:35 pm  #2

Re: Too much

Anything that feels great is working for you.  Anything that feels stressful or forced is going to block your manifestation. I only do what I feel like.  Ever.  And it pays off beautifully.  You don't HAVE to do anything except intend what you want and then get happy knowing its done!  That's your only real job!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/03/2016 8:42 pm  #3

Re: Too much

Thank you for your response, Cherished. I got flat out denied from a job today even though I was feeling very good about it and excited. Hit the 'submit' button, then two minutes later I get an automated email stating 'We regret to inform you.. '. Then after reading all that stuff on the other forum, it just put me down on a slippery slope reallll fast

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

Board footera