Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 1:26 am  #1

Self Worth, Self Love, The Magic Potion

I am currently not contacting my husband, the resistance between us was still strong and I decided we should not be in each others presence. So my main goal is not to get him back (because I know now he will come around when things are smooth), but to love myself again. I started using this wonderful method yesterday that focused on the divine spirit. Which I loved because that's where your true self lies.

That led to a dream last night about my husband. He texted me and seemed to be crying saying that he still wants to be with me, but then he sent me three things that needed to be done. 1. Forgiveness 2. Healing 3. Happiness These messages were as clear as day, so I felt it was an actual message sent to me from a spirit guide about my relationship, or his subconscious.

I woke up feeling great this morning because it helped me understand what I needed to fix between us. I will do this all spiritually as it is far more powerful that way and once my vibe is up, his vibe will follow. On another note, today I really decided to do a spiritual cleanse on myself to release all my fears and doubts and take on all my positive beliefs. I even downloaded The Magic by Rhonda. As well as read more LOA articles on self love. I feel more inspired by studying it than usual.

I am happy though because this post I posted up will allow me to give ideas to others on what we should do. So I will share with you the technique I used:
My self-love is not ego oriented and others may disagree with my process but here it is:

1)  I get into the position I describe in my book and shift my consciousness,
2)  I visualize a beautiful, bright golden light that heals my body, my mind and my soul
3)  I allow this light to flow freely throughout my body without guiding it consciously
4)  I find peace and focus on opening my heart chakra
5)  I imagine light going into my heart chakra and expanding with each breath
6)  I thank God, the universe (whatever you believe in) for all the many blessings I receive each day
7)  I feel gratitude for all the wonderful things in my life including health, friends, family, a home to live in, etc.
8)  I feel regenerated knowing that I always have divine guidance, love and support to comfort me
9)  I visualize myself radiating love, kindness and forgiveness to all who cross my path
10)  I bask in the meditation and love until it's time to get up or go to sleep

I realize that none of this is the ego-based self love that everyone talks about.  I think it's important to boost your self-esteem but when you truly love yourself on a divine level it usually isn't necessary.  To me this is "true love" .

Credit goes to Lanie Stevens for sharing this technique with me. It is one that I feel we ALL can use.

Last edited by holistichealing (3/03/2016 1:26 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/03/2016 9:23 am  #2

Re: Self Worth, Self Love, The Magic Potion

Become aware of your thoughts and feelings as a way to consciously harness the power of The Law of Attraction by:

๐Ÿ’ŸMonitoring your thoughts and words
๐Ÿ’ŸNoticing your self-sabotaging statements
๐Ÿ’ŸMonitoring what you are feeling

Monitor your thoughts and words. When you notice your self-talk, your thinking or your words are focused on what you donโ€™t want or what you wish were different re-focus your attention on what you do want โ€“ your desired result, by asking, โ€œWhat do I want?โ€

For example:

๐Ÿ’ŸWhat do I want? I don't want to be sick.
๐Ÿ’ŸWhat do I want? I want to be healthy.

- Identify your feelings and self sabotaging statements.
When I am feeling ___(identify your feeling)___,
I am thinking ___(identify your thoughts)___.
Notice your self-sabotaging statements. These are the thoughts that interfere with what you want.

For example: You want a fabulous, loving, romantic, soul mate relationship. You start to imagine how wonderful it would be to have this relationship in your life. At this point you are sending out positive vibrations. But if in the next moment your self-talk is declaring, โ€œI donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ll ever be able to find someone this wonderful โ€“ I havenโ€™t so far. Iโ€™m just too old and not pretty or thin enough,โ€ then you are canceling the positive vibration and unintentionally, and unconsciously, attracting the opposite of what you want. In this moment your vibration is negative in relation to your desired result.

If you notice that you cannot focus on having a fabulous, loving, romantic, soul mate relationship without being confronted with sabotaging thoughts, then create statements like:

๐Ÿ’ŸI am working on creating a fabulous relationship in my life.
๐Ÿ’ŸI am in the process of creating a great relationship.
๐Ÿ’ŸI love the idea of having a loving relationship in my life.
๐Ÿ’ŸI am excited about the thought of a loving soul mate relationship in my life.
๐Ÿ’ŸI have the power and capacity to create a fabulous relationship in my life.

Monitor what you are feeling. Throughout the day identify what you are feeling - the energetic vibration you are sending. You might set a tone on your phone to beep once an hour as a reminder to do a personal vibration check.

3/03/2016 1:54 pm  #3

ONE of the key ingredients to magic and manifestation is to acknowledge your sublime magnificence. In fact, I would venture as far as to say if I could practice only one manifesting technique, it would be self-love.

Self-love is the pull that connects us with the all present and loving creative force that responds to our desires. Whether you call it Universe, God, Spirit, Source, Field of Infinite Possibility, or Higher Power, when we become aligned with this presence, everything that is right for us flows to us quickly and naturally.

๐Ÿ’ŸWhen you are being loving towards yourself you emit a strong vibration that tells the Universe that you are good enough and deserving of all the good it has in store for you.
๐Ÿ’ŸYour feelings are your point of attraction. The more you can feel good and appreciative of yourself, the more you will become attractive and magnetic to the things you want to manifest.

You want to feel good about yourself? Affirm to yourself something you love and appreciate about yourself. And it can be anything, from the intellect, physical, soulful, right down to the whimsical. All it takes to put a smile on my face is for me to remind myself how โ€œI love my button nose.โ€

So what is it that you love about yourself? Some of the warm fuzzies may be:

๐Ÿ’ŸI have a good head on my shoulders. Brains and glossy hair too!
๐Ÿ’ŸI love that I am excellent at my job and my clients are in good hands.
๐Ÿ’ŸI pay my bills on time.
๐Ÿ’ŸI make time to have long relaxing baths.
๐Ÿ’ŸI love that I smile at the checkout people.
๐Ÿ’ŸI love that I nurture myself with good food and exercise.
๐Ÿ’ŸI make the best pancakes ever! I rock.
๐Ÿ’ŸEven though I am short tempered, I love that I am willing to improve.

Did you notice the self-acceptance there? Allow yourself to feel and be loveable just as you are today.

Also tell the Universe, what you are worthy of:

๐Ÿ’ŸI am worthy of good friendships.
๐Ÿ’ŸI am worthy of a successful career.
๐Ÿ’ŸI am worthy of a loving partner.
๐Ÿ’ŸI am worthy of good health.
๐Ÿ’ŸI am worthy of financial abundance.

Another way to practice self-love is through doing things that make you feel good. If you enjoy walking, then go for a walk. Watch your favourite movie. Go for a massage. Read a book and clean the house another day. Eat your favourite cake. Maybe even bake it. Call a friend and chat for an hour. If you have been getting to work late and itโ€™s been causing you stress, then get up earlier and start your day relaxed.

Every time you practice this self-appreciation, you will be directly connecting with the power that creates worlds and impressing upon its mind your worthiness to receive the good it has in store for you.

Take a minute to contemplate these words of wisdom by Amanda Owen;

โ€œThe world will give only as much as you can receive.โ€

So love yourself enough to be willing and open to receive the highest and best expressions of life: abundance, loving and nurturing relationships, success in all your endeavours, joy and peace of mind.

4/18/2016 10:13 am  #4

This is absolutely very helpful. Thank you!! Needed this.:D

5/20/2016 10:41 pm  #5

https://youtu.be/rqcjhZTswjw She reminds of myself somehow.

Board footera