Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2016 9:40 pm  #1

Pain and mad at myself

Ok so I texted him today alittle later asking if he was free to hangout he said maybe next week. We talked alittle I told him it seemed like I was bother him he said Nah he was fixing his laptop. So I guess i didnt show much confidence there.The last few days I have noticed him liking this girls stuff alot and I am really trying not get jealous or pay attention to it but I just saw it again on my home page. When we broke up for a small period of time back in 2011 he liked her then too. She was in a relationship and now it looks like she is not... she just got in one a month ago and now she is not...ugh......I know my text and him not being super receptive is me trying to push it and I accept that but now seeing this on my home page just makes me feel like this will never happen and he doesnt see me as anything. Saturday night I felt super happy about him texting me after. Probably wanted sex after seeing me...I wanted it to mean more... I really want that to mean more like he cares so much more then I am seeing. I am not sure how to deal with this jealously or kick her out of the picture...I know that sounds super negative but how do you deal with an emotion so strong? I am almost feel like texting him and asking him if he likes her . Granted wrong idea but I cant help it it bothers me so much and hear I thought after Saturday it was up to something. Yes I know so much advice has been given but I am really having a tough time dealing with this.Β 

3/02/2016 10:26 pm  #2

Re: Pain and mad at myself

It depends if you want to operate in fear or behave as a deliberate creator? You can't do both and at the moment you're sitting in fear. Decide what you want to do and then focus! That's all it is! Nothing in your post speaks of the creator within you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/02/2016 10:37 pm  #3

I know what I want to create...I just want him to see how much better I am then anyone else....

3/02/2016 11:21 pm  #4

confused1077 wrote:

I know what I want to create...I just want him to see how much better I am then anyone else....

I know I want my love to see how much better I have become, but don't allow yourself to look at it that way as " better than anyone else" see it as wanting him to see YOU as better than you were before if that makes sense. If you focus too much on wanting him to see you better than anyone else then he probably won't see you as that. Do it from a pure place.  Just don't worry about that part just focus on becoming the better You for him to see. But do it for you if you allow him to see that then he will I hope this makes sense. Just my opinion but I hope it helps

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/03/2016 12:00 am  #5

When you learn the art of self love,  there is no competition. It doesn't even occur to you to try and he better.  You are already incredible. Do you feel that?  Maybe try to work on self worth for a while.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/03/2016 9:49 am  #6

I know that I being impatient caused the needy vibe because i want it now. So day 1 of no contact lol. I have picked myself up. I notice I pick myself up alittle bit faster I feel. When I visualize and use the PW technique i tell myself its working you may not see it right away but it is working and it is working on others too (the friends I want to use it on). I tell myself I am awesome and would I want to be in a relationship with the vibe I am sending out. I deleted the texts I sent him so I dont look at those and analyze them. He loves me I know he does. The things he does every so often show that there is more there.Right now I feel like he is on his way. I am getting him as we speak.

Board footera