Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2016 5:41 pm  #1

Despair

Hi! The guy whom I'm intending to have back, we only dated for 4 months.I called this off in Jan this year. I was such a huge mess and I was seeking for answers and when my friend put me in touch with a psychic reading. She told me that he also likes me but if I do not do anything about it this relationship will definitely be over by March. And now we are in march. I have to say that I have been doing great last couple of months. But today this thought hit and I feel as though ****, that's why he is not reaching out despite my efforts. Good things takes time I know. But right now I'm wondering if could he be over me completely and I can't get him back because of his freewill not to initiate contact ?

3/02/2016 5:45 pm  #2

Re: Despair

It's only your fear and lower vibration that blocks him from coming back 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/02/2016 10:30 pm  #3

Hi Cherished , I would definitely agree, I also feel that I have a lot of thinking going about him though positive, if i would to stop them for a while, does it mean that I'm getting lazy with my intentions.

Sometimes, I do not know how much is too much or too little?Β 

Thank youΒ 

3/03/2016 12:02 am  #4

No, your intentions are always known by the Universe!  You can think of it once and move onto other things entirely and you'll still manifest.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera