Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 11:26 pm  #1

Health News

A month ago I was told I could potentially have cancer. To be honest, it was at the same time I broke up with my ex and I was depressed. Even went to the hospital for suicidal thoughts. Anyways, I eventually re-discovered LOA. It was not easy for sure when I got that diagnosis and that fear made it difficult to apply LOA. I had to accept my emotions that I was afraid. But I also slowly started believing it'll all be ok. It was not easy but I got there. Anyways, the doctor called me today and told me that my results came back normal. I still have to go for more testing in a few months, but it was a great relief!!

Last edited by mugginess (3/01/2016 11:27 pm)

3/02/2016 10:59 am  #2

Re: Health News

This is totally amazing!!!...

Keep focusing on seeing your body whole, beautiful, healthy and that nothing wrong exists.. and use this as a reminder that you could be paying attention to what you are feeding your body more. Always focus on the good..

3/02/2016 2:10 pm  #3

You're beautiful, perfect and every cell of you is working perfectly and FULL of amazing healthy energy. So happy to hear you're well.

3/02/2016 5:15 pm  #4

This is incredible! What an amazing journey for you. You are so powerful and you are coming to realise it! This is just the beginning 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/02/2016 5:38 pm  #5

Great!

Board footera