Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 11:23 pm  #1

Using LOA for an exam

I've always been scared about exams from when I first started my bachelor's degree almost seven years ago. In high school, I was always a good student and exams didn't really scare me. I always knew I was a good student so I knew I would do okay. Anyways, once I got to university I didn't believe I was a good student and I didn't really do that well on exams.

Anyways, I had an exam on Friday and while studying, I wasn't focused on the mark, but on learning the material and enjoying the material and what I am gaining by learning the material. I did visualize a mark of 15/20, but I told myself that I will do well and that I am smart. Anyways, I got the exam back and I got 15.5/20! But, not only that, I noticed here was a mistake in marking so my professor said he'll correct it so I may potentially have a higher score! This LOA stuff works. I read Psychology Today about their view of the Law of Attraction. Of course, heir view is critical. But I do believe LOA requires action, and I did still take action by studying. But when I studied I focused on enjoying what I'm learning and not just receiving a mark. I love what I study and I love what I do. Marks just come after that. Β 

12/13/2017 4:23 am  #2

Re: Using LOA for an exam

I agree. I remember that whenever I had to do something I didn’t want to do, I’d just think about all the better aspects of that. Strangely enough, almost always I enjoyed doing it afterwards. When I started with LSATs I was really lazy, but then I thought better of it and after law school I’m doing bar prep with TestMax Bar Exam Prep courses. Positive mindset makes opportunities.

Board footera