Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 9:11 pm  #1

Rest in Peace

So as I've posted on here a couple of times, my grandfather has been very sick, and today was the day he passed on. They say energy never dies, only is recycled, so I hope that means I now have some of his energy coursing through my own veins.

I just want to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me through this rough time.

I don't feel sad today. I feel at peace, because now he is at peace. I feel no urge to reach out to my guy. I feel strong, because of all the love that is now illuminated around me.

This has put everything in perspective for me:

There's so much more to life than just simply attracting one specific person back into your life. I see now the wonderful family I have, the family who has provided me so much support and love throughout my life that I have often taken for granted. But I see now, and I appreciate it so much.

I have so much love behind me, as does everyone, if you really stop to look for it.

I don't feel weak, I don't feel like my "person" still has power over me. How can he, when I have such a rich life without him? Before my grandfather passed, I was feeling a low vibration which attracted negative thoughts about the situation that I haven't thought about in ages.ย 

But now that my grandfather is free those thoughts just seem silly. Why let them have power over me when I'm such a strong source of energy?

I had the privilege of knowing such a wonderful individual, and he passed on, but I'm still here and I still feel him within my soul, and I get to live the rest of my life inspired by that, knowing he's looking down on me--that's the most ******* powerful feeling in the world.

Once you've had death happen so close to you, and you've lived to tell the tale, you feel invincible, like there's nothing that can take your power away ever again, least of all another human being who didn't recognize your worth and left you.ย 

So many thoughts that used to rule my mind now seem so silly in retrospect.

I just hope everybody is able to one day see how much power they are capable of harnessing, how much love is all around them, how much energy they can possess. Take my word: all that's there, if you just stop to look for it.

3/01/2016 9:25 pm  #2

Re: Rest in Peace

So sorry to hear of your loss, but can honestly say that this is such a powerful post.

I too have lost a loved one -- my grandfather as well -- and he had meant so much to me. I was devastated. I was also much younger then. Shortly before this journey I am now on, and my perspective of life, I visited his grave to ask for help. Help me feel better, let me know I will be okay.

Shortly after that visit I stumbled upon LOA.

This is such a beautiful post and such a great reminder that love is everywhere. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowย if you're still thinking about yesterday

ย 

3/01/2016 9:45 pm  #3

I am so proud of you Giver.. love love love vibrations to you.. you are truly radiating right now.. and you are really grasping the essence, the puropse, the beauty of this experience we call life here on Earth. **virtual hugs** continue to celebrate the amazing impact he had on your life and the lives of many...

3/01/2016 9:53 pm  #4

You are truly an inspiration, and you have came so far! I can only see more good things happening for you. I am proud to see you still keeping on. My great grandma recently passed away too and I am so grateful that I had a chance to meet her for the first time in a long time since I was maybe a year old, i'm not sure if I ever had until last summer, but I also had felt that she is with me too, and she is watching over me. Much love!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/01/2016 10:10 pm  #5

Don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened. I love all of you!

3/01/2016 10:40 pm  #6

Wow. POWERFUL post. I send my condolences for your loss; may he rest in peace.

Well done for having come such a long way. You deserve accolades.

ย 

3/01/2016 10:42 pm  #7

I'm sorry for your loss but grateful as well that you are feeling better. I never met my grandfather, so you're lucky,

After my grandma was sick and moved back to Chicago, my household watched over her even though all the other members of our family didn't. I got sick of her comparing me to my cousins and how much skinnier or smarter or better looking they were, especially since they didn't want to take care of her like I was. A regular teenager, I just wanted to enjoy summer days with friends at the movies, comics in bed,ย  and playing video games instead of having my grandma give me all of these belittling comments.

But my Dad told me one day that my cousins will never have a unique chance again to have this time with their grandma - but I do. Over time, she became much more grateful for my family and warmed up more to me. I think it was easier for her to talk good about those who weren't there for her then it was to admit how sad she was that they didn't care much. And in the end, my Dad was right - I was the lucky one because I got to have that time with her, the rest waited too late to realize. So many wonderful memories and no one else will ever get to live it like we did; we're the lucky ones.

3/01/2016 10:46 pm  #8

TheGiver wrote:

Don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened. I love all of you!

ย 
Love you loads, and so proud of you. Your Grandfather has gifted you something incredible here. And you are grasping it beautifully. You will forever see things from a new and clear perspective now. Sending as much energy as I can muster ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

3/02/2016 1:51 am  #9

I am so glad you see it that way. I lose my grandfather too and I am able to remember him with a smile on my face than with tears. It is such a beautiful way to live life and consider yourself as blessed that you had such an amazing individual in your life.

3/02/2016 4:17 am  #10

I just lost my dear uncle who was very close to me. In fact, it's only been 9 days since we buried him.ย 

I know exactly what you're going through. When he died, my perspectives on things changed, and how all that was in my mind prior to his death became trivial.ย 

I also realized that our family, relatives -- even distant ones that we didn't see for years -- friends, and even our neighbors will always be there in times of our sorrow. In Asia, as soon as the news broke that my uncle passed, 20 neighbors came over to offer their help: they volunteered to clean my uncle's house, volunteered to cook, they spent time at the wake until 4 a.m., they helped arrange the flowers, they gave their monetary donations.

Yes, I grieved, but I also know that he is still around because everything is made of consciousness. In fact, my eulogy wasn't all that sad, and would like to share it with you. Here goes:ย 

Eulogy for My Uncle

I spent a lot of time reading and researching about the phenomenon of death, and how I tried to philosophize about it with friends.

But when you passed, I was numb while waiting outside the emergency room. I couldn't seem to reach for the appropriate feelings for the immense grief that surrounded me.

I became totally aware of myself, and everything that existed around, as if my monkey mind was put to sleep so I could think; as if something closed my ears so I could listen.

There was nothing but silence, like the infinite just settled. Right then and there, time stood still -- its flow froze in every movement of my breath.

In the days that followed I lost my sense of awareness: I was nauseated, frightened, anxious, and guilty for not trying to keep up with you since I became an adult.

But I also felt at peace and relieved because I kept hearing our relatives say that at least you didn't suffer. And that yours was a peaceful death --- as if that train of thought can help alleviate everything.

On days when I think and realize that I will no longer see you with my own eyes, I grieve privately.

I try to go back mentally to when you were still physically around:

You became an uncle when I was born, although I called you โ€œtotoโ€ instead. For me, you will always and forever own that term of endearment, as if "toto" was coined for you and you alone.

Remember when you took us for a walk at 5 a.m. when we were little? You made me believe that the sunrise on the horizon was actually buried treasure, and what baffled me endlessly is that nobody even dared to unearth it.

You took me everywhere in your motorcycle โ€” the only one I ever got on, and I was sad when some guys decided it was a great idea to steal it.

When I had to draw a bird in first grade, you gladly did it for me complete with colors. I was amazed, and thought you were a great artist.

I had no idea why you could easily understand American movies when I could barely understand a thing. I always had to ask, โ€œWhat did they say?โ€ and you patiently interpreted everything for me in Ilonggo.

There were many nights when I pretended to be asleep while watching TV so youโ€™d carry me upstairs to my parentsโ€™ room. I thought it was fun to be carried by you rather than walk by myself.

There are a thousand memories of you forever stored in my mind that I can choose to revisit whenever I want.
These are memories of you that we both made together, that I experienced throughout the years.

But there are still more than a million future experiences and conversations with you that I can conjure so vividly in my imagination, all by myself, to make you alive once more.

To my oftentimes well-organized mind, you just had one grand adventure โ€” to a place where time and space are irrelevant, where we can still communicate through our thoughts, where thereโ€™s nothing but unconditional love, divine beauty, and absolute truth.

Goodbyes are for those who love with their senses, who are limited by their sights; but for those who love with their heart and soul, you will always be here.

So thereโ€™s no use to cry in your grave, because you are not there:

You are in the rain, in the sun, in the wind

In the air that I breathe, in every breath that I take

You are in the clouds high up on a summer day

In songs that I hear, and poems that I read

You are in the entire ocean, the birds in the skies, the flowers in the fields

You are blessed with peaceful sleep, eternal youth, great immortality.

Just like how the setting of the sun or the moon doesnโ€™t make either go away, your passing is a dawn that can never make you go away.

You are always loved, Toto. Thank you for everything, and for being everywhere.

ย 

Last edited by Vera (3/02/2016 4:22 am)

Board footera