Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 9:18 am  #1

Best way to get vibe up?

As some of you know my situation, I am pretty down right now. I want to raise my vibe and move on from my ex completely. It hurts but it must be done.

What are some things I can do to escape this pit? Right now I'm on the 17-12 scale (anger to disappointment) of EGS.

I'm working out, hanging with friends, doing fun activities, etc. But at the end of the day I do have this emotional and physical void. I did not rebound, I'm choosing to face this head on. Any tips to overcome the loneliness?

Thanks guys

Thoughts become things.

3/01/2016 9:53 am  #2

Re: Best way to get vibe up?

Hi Craig,

We have all been there and sometimes still go through it.

I like to listen the YouTube videos of Abraham Hicks. These videos raise my vibes and I tend to take a nap. When I wake up, I feel refreshed. I also write in my journal what I am feeling.

I have started to make a quote book of quotes that inspire me, make me laugh and look toward the future. I read that quote book from time to time and put new ones in there each day. The act of putting it together has helped me. I concentrate on that instead of him.

Have you tried yoga? You should, it helps with the stress you are feeling. You feel really clear after practicing yoga.

-Anna

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

3/01/2016 11:03 pm  #3

Take a look at the EGS post by Cherished. Since you're between anger/disappointment, I recommend getting angry at your disappointment and channeling all of that anger into exercise, work, or any hobbies/passions you have. Anger can be a very powerful force if used in the right way with focus. Maybe I sound like a Sith Lord saying that, but it's helped me to get healthier and get lots of work done when I needed to. So if you can channel that anger into an action that will make you feel better overall - it helps a lot. Video games are also nice too. Don't deny or reject the anger, meditate on it too, let all the angry thoughts flow through you without judgement, say "Yes" to it, let it be. In time, if you let it flow, you'll find that the angry thoughts will relax. What also helps is taking a hard look at what has disappointed you and how your thought patterns can be changed to feel better about where you are and what you can do. In the older days, I would have said to just keep thinking positive and ignore the anger, but funny enough a little heartbreak taught me to work with it and accept it which really helped me a lot and I was grateful for that.

3/01/2016 11:51 pm  #4

Great advice, and I agree it's too hard to just be positive when you're nowhere near the vicinity. I also agree that anger is sometimes a healthy step up from where you might be. You have to acknowledge where you are. Pour it out and feel the relief that it's OK to be where you are. I know it's no consolation to you in this moment, but know that the loneliness you are feeling is a separation between you and you- not actually you and her. Don't throw rocks at me for saying that, and it's only in retrospect that I CAN say that emphatically. 😘

For now, do anything you can to soothe yourself- talk to us, go to gym, focus on what IS going ok. Listen to Abraham or Neville- that helped me tremendously. And while it takes some time to do, I thoroughly recommend taking that journey up the EGS if that resonates with you.

Yoga. Truly- yoga can help so much to boost your mood.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/04/2016 2:09 am  #5

My advice is forget about posting in this forum and stop visiting this site daily!!!!! I bet you do it and that creates anxiety!!! Do it once a week then once every two weeks and then once a month. That helped me to live my life better

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

Board footera