Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2016 8:58 am  #31

Re: Money Making!

Good Morning ย  ย Just found this ย  I'm in

3/08/2016 2:29 pm  #32

Here is an interesting Neville quote that I think would strike an 'aha' within us all..

โ€œWhen people ask me about my success, I must say, that I believe it is because I have never made โ€˜making moneyโ€™ my goal: โ€˜My goal is the wise, productive use of moneyโ€™. 

โ€“ This manโ€™s inner conversations are based on the premise that he already has money, his constant inner question: the proper use of it. The inner conversations of the man struggling to โ€˜getโ€™ money only prove his lack of money.โ€ โ€“ Neville Goddard

That man named Neville, so clever and so cleverly right. Think from the end. Think from your desire already being fulfilled.

3/08/2016 2:39 pm  #33

Berryluv wrote:

Here is an interesting Neville quote that I think would strike an 'aha' within us all..

โ€œWhen people ask me about my success, I must say, that I believe it is because I have never made โ€˜making moneyโ€™ my goal: โ€˜My goal is the wise, productive use of moneyโ€™.

โ€“ This manโ€™s inner conversations are based on the premise that he already has money, his constant inner question: the proper use of it. The inner conversations of the man struggling to โ€˜getโ€™ money only prove his lack of money.โ€ โ€“ Neville Goddard

That man named Neville, so clever and so cleverly right. Think from the end. Think from your desire already being fulfilled.

So true! Thanks for posting this. It applies to everything in life.
ย 

3/18/2016 1:10 am  #34

My aunt gave me a book and she put $5.00 inside.

I see I have so much work to do.

Last edited by Bellecat (3/18/2016 1:18 am)

3/18/2016 4:59 am  #35

For the past several years I have owed on my income taxes. ย I just got a letter from my tax preparer that I will be getting a small refund!!!! ย ย 

3/18/2016 6:41 pm  #36

Bellecat wrote:

My aunt gave me a book and she put $5.00 inside.

I see I have so much work to do.

ย 
Perhaps you can just be appreciative for the small win! It's a win, right?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

3/20/2016 5:14 pm  #37

Today I am going to mentally spend some money to raise my vibration,

Two weeks ago I was in the country staying with a friend and I was feeling pretty crappy about my situation and I remembered to start saying "I can afford that" "I can buy that" and I felt better it was incredible.

Last edited by Bellecat (3/20/2016 5:16 pm)

3/30/2016 5:32 pm  #38

Today I got a car paid for and handed over to me!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

3/30/2016 5:51 pm  #39

That's awesome I would love to be apart of this.

3/30/2016 6:53 pm  #40

I'm all in for a money challenge. The loa does work and I've been noticing, so if all I need to start is a grateful mentality and pretend that makes wallet of mine if full of money then let's GO!

To have my bills paid each month, feed and clothes my kid, and killer wardrobe is defiantly a goal is like to meet!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera