Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 5:44 am  #21

Re: Money Making!

Ok, so I said $200 and so far I made $100! We have awards at my work for demonstrating awesomeness in line with our leadership expectations. And I won TWO! I had no idea I was even nominated!! And you get a $50 cash card, so I'm halfway to my $200 manifestation already!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! 💵🎊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/03/2016 6:57 am  #22

Cherished wrote:

Ok, so I said $200 and so far I made $100! We have awards at my work for demonstrating awesomeness in line with our leadership expectations. And I won TWO! I had no idea I was even nominated!! And you get a $50 cash card, so I'm halfway to my $200 manifestation already!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! 💵🎊

Way to go love!!!
I've been having success too and I wasn't even thinking about the money challenge. My dad paid a $100 car registration bill. I didn't even ask him, he just paid it for me. My ex husband who had not been contributing to our child, called me and said he has money for me...all of this and I wasn't even stressing about it or how I would get it. I just expect it to be given to me easily.

And you know the amazing part, I assume I will get more and more and bigger and bigger figures.. I don't know how, nor do I care but I am a wealth magnet.

3/03/2016 7:18 am  #23

The better it gets, the better it gets, right?! You just expect everything to be spectacular.. And it IS!! And it surprises you in the most delicious ways!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/03/2016 10:21 am  #24

Cherished wrote:

The better it gets, the better it gets, right?! You just expect everything to be spectacular.. And it IS!! And it surprises you in the most delicious ways!

Yayysss.. happy is the way to be, when you're happy you no longer look forward to Friday's or weekends, or dread Monday's, you no longer worry about people liking you, you no longer wish you could crawl into a cave and come out when you feel better. The world is your stage, when you walk into a room you own it, you have a confidence so great the fiercest Victoria's Secret model has nothing on you. You apologize for nothing, you can do no wrong. Infact you are such pure love you can't help but radiate that everywhere and in anything you do.

You want the Celine purse.. have that Celine purse.. infact throw in the nude red bottoms..yes my closet is looking very full and classy right about now..

3/03/2016 12:39 pm  #25

OK, I'm gonna join this since it is my goal to attract more money to my life and I have some business goals this year so I need to get to work. 

What I've been doing so far:

1. I've been carrying bundles of cash these days to feel wealthy. I went to the bank on Feb 29 and asked for newly-printed and crisp bills and stacked them in my drawer. Each bundle has 100 pieces of $20 or Php500 (or equivalent to $12 each bill). I have around 15 bundles right now. 

2. I carry 3 bundles in my purse whenever I buy groceries or go shopping. I pay everything in cash -- all crisp bills. Everyone -- literally everyone -- who got my payments were so happy to receive newly-printed money from me. Some even said they won't spend the bills and keep them because they're new. Some said "thank you so much" for paying them new bills. The vibe is always happy and amazing. 

3. For the first time, I paid my staff in cash. We usually pay our employees through wire but since I love the feeling of giving away crisp bills, I requested for smaller bills from the bank so when we paid our staff, it was as if we gave them lots of money (compared to giving them bigger bills). 

4. I like re-arranging my bills in my wallet every night. I made sure they all face the same way, and are arranged by denomination. It is important that your wallet always feels FULL. I also make sure my purse and wallet have value because they give the feeling of abundance. 

5. Everyday, I make sure my environment, house, room, office are clean and spotless. Clutter has negative energy while an organized space gives you peace, harmony and that attracts abundance. I am a minimalist so this isn't really a problem. 

6. I consulted a Feng Shui master once and he gave me tips on how to make sure energy flows freely in my home and office. In addition to an organized and clean space, you need to allow sunlight into your home and some fresh air. Noise should be minimal. If you have wind chimes, that's great because the sound from it calms you down. I have wind chimes in the front area of the house as well as in the gardens. 

7. Always think you can afford everything. And mean it. When you want something, buy it. You need to develop non-attachment to money because when you are not attached to money, it will flow freely in your life. 

8. Always give. Be a generous giver. If you have the chance to give, do it. But do it freely and wholeheartedly. You don't have to give away cash. You can give your time, talent, resources, advice, etc. 

9. Whenever I pay someone, I really focus on the money I give that person. And I always say THANK YOU and mean it. Most of the time, we are mindless when we pay someone and they are mindless in receiving the payment from us.

To have this feeling of "giving money away wholeheartedly", always pay attention to the bills in your hand and thank the person receiving your money.  Thank them for their service, for the goods, for their work, etc. When I paid my staff in cash, I wrote "THANK YOU" on each currency strap. 

10. Never ever speak money in a negative way. Avoid statements like, "I don't have enough money," "I can't afford that," "That's too expensive," an so on. 

11. Be grateful for everything that you have. Count your blessings. I have a gratitude journal and I list the things that I am grateful for on a daily basis. I also focus on positive journal entries only. 

12. I take care of myself: I eat healthy, I exercise daily, I get plenty of rest, I drink at least 8 glasses of lemon-infused water, I go to a spa on weekends, etc. Take care of yourself, because you are literally a magnet. When you take care of yourself, you will always have positive vibes and therefore attract good things to you always :-)

Last edited by Vera (3/03/2016 12:54 pm)

3/03/2016 2:30 pm  #26

Count me in!!! I always say, you can never have too much money... 

3/03/2016 2:33 pm  #27

Vera wrote:

OK, I'm gonna join this since it is my goal to attract more money to my life and I have some business goals this year so I need to get to work. 

What I've been doing so far:

1. I've been carrying bundles of cash these days to feel wealthy. I went to the bank on Feb 29 and asked for newly-printed and crisp bills and stacked them in my drawer. Each bundle has 100 pieces of $20 or Php500 (or equivalent to $12 each bill). I have around 15 bundles right now. 

2. I carry 3 bundles in my purse whenever I buy groceries or go shopping. I pay everything in cash -- all crisp bills. Everyone -- literally everyone -- who got my payments were so happy to receive newly-printed money from me. Some even said they won't spend the bills and keep them because they're new. Some said "thank you so much" for paying them new bills. The vibe is always happy and amazing. 

3. For the first time, I paid my staff in cash. We usually pay our employees through wire but since I love the feeling of giving away crisp bills, I requested for smaller bills from the bank so when we paid our staff, it was as if we gave them lots of money (compared to giving them bigger bills). 

4. I like re-arranging my bills in my wallet every night. I made sure they all face the same way, and are arranged by denomination. It is important that your wallet always feels FULL. I also make sure my purse and wallet have value because they give the feeling of abundance. 

5. Everyday, I make sure my environment, house, room, office are clean and spotless. Clutter has negative energy while an organized space gives you peace, harmony and that attracts abundance. I am a minimalist so this isn't really a problem. 

6. I consulted a Feng Shui master once and he gave me tips on how to make sure energy flows freely in my home and office. In addition to an organized and clean space, you need to allow sunlight into your home and some fresh air. Noise should be minimal. If you have wind chimes, that's great because the sound from it calms you down. I have wind chimes in the front area of the house as well as in the gardens. 

7. Always think you can afford everything. And mean it. When you want something, buy it. You need to develop non-attachment to money because when you are not attached to money, it will flow freely in your life. 

8. Always give. Be a generous giver. If you have the chance to give, do it. But do it freely and wholeheartedly. You don't have to give away cash. You can give your time, talent, resources, advice, etc. 

9. Whenever I pay someone, I really focus on the money I give that person. And I always say THANK YOU and mean it. Most of the time, we are mindless when we pay someone and they are mindless in receiving the payment from us.

To have this feeling of "giving money away wholeheartedly", always pay attention to the bills in your hand and thank the person receiving your money.  Thank them for their service, for the goods, for their work, etc. When I paid my staff in cash, I wrote "THANK YOU" on each currency strap. 

10. Never ever speak money in a negative way. Avoid statements like, "I don't have enough money," "I can't afford that," "That's too expensive," an so on. 

11. Be grateful for everything that you have. Count your blessings. I have a gratitude journal and I list the things that I am grateful for on a daily basis. I also focus on positive journal entries only. 

12. I take care of myself: I eat healthy, I exercise daily, I get plenty of rest, I drink at least 8 glasses of lemon-infused water, I go to a spa on weekends, etc. Take care of yourself, because you are literally a magnet. When you take care of yourself, you will always have positive vibes and therefore attract good things to you always :-)

OH my gosh, Vera these are such wonderful tips!!! I agree with everything you wrote, especially about cleaning and getting rid of clutter. I try to feng shui my home too so that the good energy is constantly flowing. Thank you for your post, I will copy it and keep it in my journal so I can always reference it!!

3/04/2016 8:16 am  #28

So I haven't thought of an amount I want to manifest but I do have something to share. Yesterday at work, as I was walking down the corridor a co-worker said to me "If I didn't know you I would think you own this company", I smiled and said what do you mean, she says the way you walk and carry yourself with such confidence its as if you're riding high and you also have such a glow about you. I said thank you very much, I do feel bless.

Later that day, I said to my son, lets go to take in a movie I have enough points on my card. So when we got there and gave the girl my points card and told her which movie I wanted, she then said, I'm sorry but you don't have enough points as it's a 3D movie and you require more points then the regular movie so your total would be $40.00. I told her i'll be back and proceeded towards my son at the snack counter and told him what happened. We choose another movie. When I got to the counter (the same girl ) she swiped my card for the other movie and she then said " I'm not sure what happened but you now have enough points for your first movie" I said awesome and smiled and said thank you universe. Now if that was't LOA don't know what is.

Have a great day everyone!!!

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

3/04/2016 9:42 am  #29

scarlet wrote:

So I haven't thought of an amount I want to manifest but I do have something to share. Yesterday at work, as I was walking down the corridor a co-worker said to me "If I didn't know you I would think you own this company", I smiled and said what do you mean, she says the way you walk and carry yourself with such confidence its as if you're riding high and you also have such a glow about you. I said thank you very much, I do feel bless.

Later that day, I said to my son, lets go to take in a movie I have enough points on my card. So when we got there and gave the girl my points card and told her which movie I wanted, she then said, I'm sorry but you don't have enough points as it's a 3D movie and you require more points then the regular movie so your total would be $40.00. I told her i'll be back and proceeded towards my son at the snack counter and told him what happened. We choose another movie. When I got to the counter (the same girl ) she swiped my card for the other movie and she then said " I'm not sure what happened but you now have enough points for your first movie" I said awesome and smiled and said thank you universe. Now if that was't LOA don't know what is.

Have a great day everyone!!!

I'm all smiles Scarlet...this is so wonderful.. own it love...

3/04/2016 9:50 am  #30

All of this is truly wonderful, money is wonderful.. wealth is wonderful..finding extra cash is great...but I also love being inspired by ideas that lead to wealth. So I guess you could call this a success in the right direction. I am working on an idea that would involve my passions, not trading time for dollars and writing which is a guaranteed formula for success. And monetary success is always welcomed.

Gooshh don't you just love clarity?? Clarity is soo good, clarity is so energizing, freeing and exciting..clarity makes you feel as if you could move mountains (and you can)

And not doing it for the money but for the love of the things, the feeling, and already feeling the feeling of before the thing comes is soo warming...

Board footera