Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 4:40 pm  #11

Re: Money Making!

Cleaned out my closet just a minute ago. Found 2 cards from 2 years ago...total of $120 in them. LOL

Thoughts become things.

3/01/2016 4:46 pm  #12

Craigd88 wrote:

Cleaned out my closet just a minute ago. Found 2 cards from 2 years ago...total of $120 in them. LOL

Β 
Winning! This is how it's done! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
I think we all need to get excited discussing what we intend to spend our fortunes on!
Also, I spend an imaginary $1000 per day. Today I bought a few pairs of Jimmy Choo's!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/01/2016 5:16 pm  #13

Cherished wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Β 
I think we all need to get excited discussing what we intend to spend our fortunes on!
Also, I spend an imaginary $1000 per day. Today I bought a few pairs of Jimmy Choo's!

Mama wants a pair of Red bottoms tho...yaayysss!!

3/01/2016 5:30 pm  #14

Berryluv wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Β 

Β 
Hahaha!!!! 😍 Do you think we should all go for a small amount (of stilettos lol)  together first, and raise our money making vibe?!

Feel it in your soul..

3/01/2016 8:46 pm  #15

Cherished wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 

Β 
Hahaha!!!! 😍 Do you think we should all go for a small amount (of stilettos lol)  together first, and raise our money making vibe?!

I'm a shoe freak so let's go all out..purses to match...
The higher the heels the bigger the confidence..

3/01/2016 9:04 pm  #16

Wow amazing stuff!! I started doing that. I bought myself a brand name wallet, I have a $50.00 bill in my wallet. Everytime I pullΒ my walletΒ outΒ I feel on top of the world just by looking at it. And everytime I take out money to use IΒ look at the bill and say thank you universe for suppling all my needs. Β I also do the same when I go to the store, I could buy that now if I want to. A truly gratifying feeling.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

3/02/2016 5:29 am  #17

I'm going to manifest $200! STAT! How? No idea! With joy and love and gratitude and happiness.. and an expectation that because we live in a wonderfully ABUNDANT universe, the limits are.. well.. LIMITLESS!

Who's in?! When I manifest it, I'll spend half and give half away!

I bought a winter coat one day for my birthday and it was super expensive.. And the first time I wore it I thought uh oh, it doesn't QUITE fit perfectly, damn.. So I kept it and didn't wear it at all. Then as I cleaned out my wardrobe the next summer I found it still with the tag on and spent MONTHS imagining how the universe would bring me the perfect person to gift it to the following winter. My aunt would ask "has the owner of the beautiful coat stepped forth yet?!" I knew they would, and I was so excited- a  brand new, beautiful coat for a beautiful, unsuspecting soul.. Ahhhhh when I was presented with a young homeless woman who was freezing cold and slightly smaller than me, I can tell you now the UTTER JOY in giving her my jacket far surpassed any amount of satisfaction I'd have had wearing it myself. I so love that feeling of being in a position to GIVE. We are so lucky. And when you do it, it is RIDICULOUS how much the universe gives BACK to you. πŸŒˆπŸ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

3/02/2016 6:33 am  #18

Cherished wrote:

I'm going to manifest $200! STAT! How? No idea! With joy and love and gratitude and happiness.. and an expectation that because we live in a wonderfully ABUNDANT universe, the limits are.. well.. LIMITLESS!

Who's in?! When I manifest it, I'll spend half and give half away!

I bought a winter coat one day for my birthday and it was super expensive.. And the first time I wore it I thought uh oh, it doesn't QUITE fit perfectly, damn.. So I kept it and didn't wear it at all. Then as I cleaned out my wardrobe the next summer I found it still with the tag on and spent MONTHS imagining how the universe would bring me the perfect person to gift it to the following winter. My aunt would ask "has the owner of the beautiful coat stepped forth yet?!" I knew they would, and I was so excited- a  brand new, beautiful coat for a beautiful, unsuspecting soul.. Ahhhhh when I was presented with a young homeless woman who was freezing cold and slightly smaller than me, I can tell you now the UTTER JOY in giving her my jacket far surpassed any amount of satisfaction I'd have had wearing it myself. I so love that feeling of being in a position to GIVE. We are so lucky. And when you do it, it is RIDICULOUS how much the universe gives BACK to you. πŸŒˆπŸ’œ

Ohhh that's a goodie.. and imagine.. that homeless woman was imagining also probably an amazing winter coat as well...probably she was creating it and you were the facilitator for that coat..
There is such an array of possibilities here..
This is just beautiful Cherished..

3/02/2016 11:33 pm  #19

Why is this not popular?!

3/02/2016 11:55 pm  #20

Well I only just started lol

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera