Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 1:01 am  #1

I am quitting the Challenge

Good evening everyone

I am done. I quit. I don't wish to have my ex back. Today I just saw her with her new man. It has only been 2 months since our break up (she broke up with me on Christmas eve lol!). (Really 1 month if you include her hot/cold treatment) We dated 3 years..and I practically raised her son (he calls me daddy).

We were super serious. Talked about marriage and stuff.

I can't believe someone can move on that damn fast from a serious relationship. It makes me sick. I do believe LOA still works but I honestly don't want to put in any more effort to try to win her back. I would rather get my vibe high and find a better suit for me.

Feeling down :/

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 1:38 am  #2

Re: I am quitting the Challenge

Her new guy could just be a rebound and don't let that discourage you! But if you feel the need to not want her back then that's totally up to you! but if you deep down still love and want her don't give up! And this shouldn't be an effort it's suppose to be fun! it's all a journey and the best part is finding and loving yourself

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/29/2016 1:46 am  #3

^ yes i was just going to say.... Β  it could totally be a rebound and even if not, it's unlikely you'll ever stop being special to her.

the irony is that according to some schools of thought just forgetting about her and raising your own vibe is the best way of actually attracting her back........ Β but it helps if the intention to have her come back someday is there.

DNS guide says something like.............chemistry never disappears. fix yourself up and be the best version of you ever, and you'll naturally attract all kinds of love into your life, and when you see her again --- the chemistry will be there and you'll also have your own energy back, no dependance, nothing, just vibrating high and happy.Β 

when we are happy either way, even with the idea of not getting what we want (or wanted), then we're actually powerful and what we want tends to just show up like magic

i can understand how it hurts. i've felt the same way in the past. but if you forgive her and the whole past it will help you to achieve the happiness you want.

five years from now, you will look back and be glad that events unfolded as they did. whatever your future holds - whether it's love with her or someone else - i believe you will have a wonderful life. all the best to you! look after yourself.

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/29/2016 1:48 am  #4

dynamochick2210 wrote:

^ yes i was just going to say.... Β  it could totally be a rebound and even if not, it's unlikely you'll ever stop being special to her.

the irony is that according to some schools of thought just forgetting about her and raising your own vibe is the best way of actually attracting her back........ Β but it helps if the intention to have her come back someday is there.

DNS guide says something like.............chemistry never disappears. fix yourself up and be the best version of you ever, and you'll naturally attract all kinds of love into your life, and when you see her again --- the chemistry will be there and you'll also have your own energy back, no dependance, nothing, just vibrating high and happy.Β 

when we are happy either way, even with the idea of not getting what we want (or wanted), then we're actually powerful and what we want tends to just show up like magic

i can understand how it hurts. i've felt the same way in the past. but if you forgive her and the whole past it will help you to achieve the happiness you want.

five years from now, you will look back and be glad that events unfolded as they did. whatever your future holds - whether it's love with her or someone else - i believe you will have a wonderful life. all the best to you! look after yourself.

Yes! This is amazing! Very positive too!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/29/2016 1:55 am  #5

Well I called her out on it a couple weeks ago and told her she was rebounding on this guy. She claimed she wasn't because "in just a few weeks he knew exactly what she wants and needs" and that he is 7 years older than her.

LOL. I think for my own personal health I need to just move on, raise my vibe and be the best me ever! I can only attract high quality people if I myself am vibrating that high!

Edit: and thank you guys for the support. I am NOT leaving the forums! You are all awesome!

Last edited by Craigd88 (2/29/2016 1:56 am)

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 2:21 am  #6

Craigd88 wrote:

Well I called her out on it a couple weeks ago and told her she was rebounding on this guy. She claimed she wasn't because "in just a few weeks he knew exactly what she wants and needs" and that he is 7 years older than her.

LOL. I think for my own personal health I need to just move on, raise my vibe and be the best me ever! I can only attract high quality people if I myself am vibrating that high!

Edit: and thank you guys for the support. I am NOT leaving the forums! You are all awesome!

Your a Cutie πŸ™ˆ I don't know what she's thinking.... -- confidence boost for you

2/29/2016 2:31 am  #7

Bellecat wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Your a Cutie πŸ™ˆ I don't know what she's thinking.... -- confidence boost for you

Thanks Β *blush*

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 4:33 am  #8

You aren't going ANYWHERE!! Here's what's happening. You raised your vibe the last few days.. so this is the perfect path of least resistance. You crack it and throw all your toys out of the stroller, she carries on with rebound guy, you stick with us and become INVINCIBLE, girl realises OMG I SCREWED UP BIG TIME.. You find yourself and have a whole universe of amazing deliberate creators at your back (that would be US lol) and YOU get to decide if you'll let her back in, or whether you move on to someone sensational.

You're adorable. Take a breath. Know we've all got your back. We love you. Let's get happy, yes?! πŸ˜˜πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/29/2016 4:34 am  #9

Craigd88 wrote:

This is the way to go!
Β 

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/29/2016 6:47 am  #10

I agree with Angellynn about this being a rebound guy. There's NO WAY that after all that time she'd move on like that in that short space of time. She might say otherwise, but always remember that there can always be disconnect between what people say and how things really are. Things can feel breathtaking and spectacular in the moment, and I feel like that's how she is feeling, but when you take a step back and let time pass for a moment the novelty wears off and you finally see things for how they are. She can say this guy "gets" her and everything, but realistically how the eff is that even possible in such a short amount of time? Again, she's just wrapped up in the moment. No offense to you, but she was with you for three years and then this guy came along and was something new and so that's what the allure is about. It'll pass. At least that's just how things seem from where I stand.

Not to say you're wrong in wanting to let go. I think that's a smart move for your own health!

Board footera