Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 10:29 am  #1

Amaranth's Journey - New Member, Lots of Success!

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this forum although I've been thinking about joining for a couple of weeks now. The community looks super friendly and every other thread up here is so inspirational!

Like many others up here I'm also trying to attract my lover back.

I knew of The Secret about a year ago, and after initially attracting her into my life after asking the universe for a lover, I lost touch with LOA, eventually forgetting that I was a creator and that my thoughts and feelings become things. We were both so happy in our relationship and we loved each other a lot! However, spending a month apart during the winter break took a toll on us. I started having negative thoughts about our relationship, doubting her feelings towards me, the whole nine yards. Sure enough, we broke up in January after I decided to talk to her about our relationship.

So we broke up around a month ago, and while we mutually agreed I was upset about it. However, knowing about general law of attraction stuff, and also knowing about being a respectable person lol, I didn't panic or beg her to keep dating me. I had a week of mourning this loss, as it's good to let the emotions come and go - but right after that I decided I would practice LOA again and never abandon it because I knew for a fact that was the reason why we had broken up.

I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things, and it wasn't until after Valentine's Day when I tried to desperately attract her back before then that I truly remembered how LOA works. The universe can't give me something when I'm so attached to it happening! Obviously I left out one of the most important parts of LOA. What I needed to do was focus on myself and my growth as well so that our relationship can be the best that it can be. What I needed to do after asking and visualizing was let it go and give it up to the universe, because clinging to the outcome causes resistance. If there's anything I've learned reading other people's success stories, it's that the universe has it's own weird way of making things happen for you in the best possible way, and it's not up to me to decide the specifics.

I go to the gym 3 times a week, I've been hanging out with friends, and I've even been on a date since then! I've also been drawing a lot lately, and I'm having so much fun being myself again. With the help of Veronica's videos and reading threads up here, my ex and I are still friendly and message each other often. I've watched the Secret, listened to Abraham Hicks and Neville recordings, read Manifesting Love and Veronica's book, and now I 'm working with Lanie Steven's and Amargi Hiller's RS techniques - so far they are all working well for me. My love and I are talking to each other more and joking around more like we were in our relationship and it's bringing back so many great memories. She is also initiating conversation with me more, and she actually asked me to go with her to vote next Tuesday because she wanted company. I am 100% sure she could have asked anyone else, or just went by herself, but she chose me out of everyone to go with her. Soon enough, my success story will be up here.

So this is a big thank you to the LOA community, especially Veronica, for posting such wonderful advice that has helped me regain myself, and a big thank you to the universe for bringing me my desires. Again, I hope to post my success story soon!

We are so in love!

2/28/2016 11:01 am  #2

Re: Amaranth's Journey - New Member, Lots of Success!

Thank you for sharing this! These are the kinds of awesome posts we love reading!!!

2/28/2016 11:17 am  #3

I love this post, you are off to a very great start.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/28/2016 4:16 pm  #4

Beautiful! Thanks so much for encouraging others with your wonderful success! 👏🏼😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/28/2016 6:26 pm  #5

Very inspiring. It gives us all so much hope. Thanks for sharing that.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

Board footera