Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 4:38 am  #1

sucess or illusion....major fallback???

Hi...
as you all know i had posted that my ex unblocked me on facebook...
apparently it seems it is just a application glitch that i can see her display pic but that she didnt unblock me!!!
funny enough... Β among the ones who blocked me...only her pic can be seen...rest i cannot still see their dp!!
also since i have moved to new town, i have been hugely been frustrated, irritated..
I have a huge exam comming up in may and m into my books now......
is it progress???? i mean atleast i can see her pic???
but its just a glitch!!!!
also no contact yet!!!!
I really could help some motivation... m stuck with studies n career in a new place...
no stares here..i wish i could be with someone to love!!!!
i have been finding it really hard to forgive her for leaving me now!!! i go up and down with the emotions.....i always try to revert to good memories but i feel bad too!!!!
its frustrating....plus the career pressure....Β 
also i csnt seem to get her out of my head....i remember her as soon as i m awake... i dig deep into work to forget her but somehow she pops up again......all of a sudden...
am i getting too desperate??? i dont know...
plz plz plz help me!!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/28/2016 4:56 am  #2

Re: sucess or illusion....major fallback???

I think we all go thru this...i'm still going thru it now and i thought i was past the...it's all still very strong stage!
But as people have repeatedly said....
I'm sure if you can manage to just focus on the future ..
Things will start to move your way
It's deffo not easy...i know this myself and am still fighting the reflecting back thing
But focus on a great future and it will happen !

2/28/2016 5:04 am  #3

You just have to make the decision. Override your ego/rational mind.. or not. It's easier not to, vibrating low is basically effortless. That's why when you slip it's EASY. Decide to pick yourself up, and do it. Nothing can be gained from where you are- but everything is possible from a higher vibration.

Last edited by Cherished (2/28/2016 5:04 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/28/2016 5:38 am  #4

Sam wrote:

If she had you blocked then you wouldn't even be able to search her name.

Well thats true....Β 
i saw her pics in messenger in chats...which i couldnt see before when she blocked me....
i couldnt see that for 2 months and now i can...
but as you said i cant visit her profile or search her name!!!

2/28/2016 5:40 am  #5

Cherished wrote:

You just have to make the decision. Override your ego/rational mind.. or not. It's easier not to, vibrating low is basically effortless. That's why when you slip it's EASY. Decide to pick yourself up, and do it. Nothing can be gained from where you are- but everything is possible from a higher vibration.

So basically all i have to do is stop thinking rationally and think how i want her to be????
irrespective of the facts and her attitude or changes in us both???
just focus on end result visualize and do affirmations????
Β 

2/28/2016 5:41 am  #6

peppo wrote:

I think we all go thru this...i'm still going thru it now and i thought i was past the...it's all still very strong stage!
It's deffo not easy...i know this myself and am still fighting the reflecting back thing

Honestly I m tired of this stage....Β 
I just want to get to a better feeling place!!!
irrespective of what happens i just want to be happy for what we had and be at peace !!!!
and ofcourse love her again...
Β 

2/28/2016 6:12 am  #7

You create your reality.  Her perception of you is what YOU perceive YOURSELF to be.  It's possibly the most important thing you will ever grasp.  Let's articulate it differently so you HEAR it.. What she is thinking of you is directly created by what YOU are constantly emitting vibrationally about yourself.  She and everyone else will merely pick up that frequency and reflect it back to you.  Always.  Forever.  It comes back to you and whether you are creating love or fear.  You have the choice to control it. And right now you are choosing fear because I can feel it in Australia 😘

Feel it in your soul..

2/28/2016 6:30 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

You create your reality. Her perception of you is what YOU perceive YOURSELF to be. It's possibly the most important thing you will ever grasp. Let's articulate it differently so you HEAR it.. What she is thinking of you is directly created by what YOU are constantly emitting vibrationally about yourself. She and everyone else will merely pick up that frequency and reflect it back to you. Always. Forever. It comes back to you and whether you are creating love or fear. You have the choice to control it. And right now you are choosing fear because I can feel it in Australia 😘

So how do i go from creating fear to creating love????Β 
Β 

2/28/2016 6:50 am  #9

Raise your vibration. Choose better thoughts. Focus. Practice the art of allowing. You've been doing this for a while, you know how to do this! πŸ’ͺ🏼😘 Slow the negative down. Meditate, go for a jog, yoga, sleep. And then start again. Gratitude, self love, appreciation. Focus wheels, eft, scripting, visualising, read Veronica's books, listen to all the amazing videos we have collected here. Read. Neville, Abraham, Bashar, Veronica, the hundreds of alignment threads here. Then switch off your media and go outside. Look around you. Understand that you are a magnificent creator! You know why some people see beauty around them and others see misery? IT IS BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE WHAT THEY WISH TO SEE. So choose deliberately.

At the end of the day, no matter how you dice it or phrase it, this ALL comes back to how YOU feel about YOU. Self love. Confidence. It's the key that will open every door- but only you hold the key. Nobody else can do it for you.

Feel it in your soul..

2/28/2016 6:59 am  #10

Himanshupatil wrote:

peppo wrote:

Honestly I m tired of this stage....Β 
I just want to get to a better feeling place!!!
irrespective of what happens i just want to be happy for what we had and be at peace !!!!
and ofcourse love her again...
Β 

A good majority of us here are at this stage, buddy. But look at the last thing you said. You know EXACTLY what you want. It takes patience and discipline, but if you keep reminding yourself of what you want, but phrase it as if you already have it, then you WILL get to this point!
Β 

Board footera