Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2016 9:48 pm  #1

Feeling discouraged

I've been doing LOA since early January.   I was very positive for a little over a month, doing everything I should be doing.  Up until aboutique 2 weeks ago when I crashed emotionally.   I was in the dumps over night.  I've gotten myself back 90% but honestly,  I'm still discouraged.   I struggle with business or lack thereof, relationships and attracting a specific person or anyone for that matter and just daily stuff like the dogs pissing all over my house.  Last night, my roommate accidentally started a fire in my garage from a cigarette and my house now smells of smoke and is filthy.  Im thankful I caught the fire because it could have gotten very bad within minutes.  I've done energy blocking release thinking maybe I'm subconsciously blocking good because of all the stuff that's happened in the last 7 years.  I can't manifest anything without it being taken away. What the hell is going on? Aside from all the crap, I still remain pretty positive and hopeful.   I've completely let go of the guy I was trying to attract and only half ass do RI/RS.  Today after cleaning up some of the smoke from the fire I saw more places where the dogs are pissing and I just raised my hands to God/universe and yelled "I need a f'ing break here! Just one good thing please"!!!! I'm AM grateful my house did burn down, but I don't consider that as a "good thing"  because the fire was a bad thing. I mean, I just need a shift in my life.  Business increasing, money flowing in instead of depleting every dime I have saved, a date with a man or the guy I wanted to at least reach out and say hi or something!  I'm not trying to be negative here, it's just I've had this "hold" on my life where it seems to be going backward for over a year. Nothing I seem to do is working to move forward to an abundant life.

Any suggestions?  I even went to a sound vibration therapist last week and am doing sound therapy to increase my vibration.  Sometimes I feel there's a black cloud over me.  Maybe I should do an exorcism?  Lol. 

I just need a break

2/28/2016 2:05 am  #2

Re: Feeling discouraged

Sorry to hear all this and my good vibes for you OneAngel. I can't say about why you're attracting all this in your life but You better know about yourself and your thoughts. I'm sure there's something you've in subconscious or it's result of Past thoughts which you're getting now. Do you visualise? Have you ever manifested something small? If not then try to manifest small things in your life for which you don't take stress. Probably you're a bit doubtful subconsciously because of these negative events. Consciously you may be okay but subconsciously may be not. If you don't have any idea about it what's going on...check what type of dreams you have had. Are they more negative or positive? It will give you some idea what your subconscious holds.

Also,animals have ability to recognise vibes so try to notice how your pet behaves when you're around him. Is he more lovable to you or makes you upset? It will also help you to know what you're vibrating. If you haven't received your desire whatever it is...so try to manifest small things. Make a list of three things first...like a cup of coffee, a particular picture or a particular outfit....when these things will manifest first, you will get an idea that what you should do. Second, subconscious will have proof that it works so it won't go against you. Third, it will raise your vibes and help you to clear your thoughts.

Last edited by Shy (2/28/2016 2:08 am)

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/28/2016 2:20 am  #3

Shy wrote:

Sorry to hear all this and my good vibes for you OneAngel. I can't say about why you're attracting all this in your life but You better know about yourself and your thoughts. I'm sure there's something you've in subconscious or it's result of Past thoughts which you're getting now. Do you visualise? Have you ever manifested something small? If not then try to manifest small things in your life for which you don't take stress. Probably you're a bit doubtful subconsciously because of these negative events. Consciously you may be okay but subconsciously may be not. If you don't have any idea about it what's going on...check what type of dreams you have had. Are they more negative or positive? It will give you some idea what your subconscious holds.

Also,animals have ability to recognise vibes so try to notice how your pet behaves when you're around him. Is he more lovable to you or makes you upset? It will also help you to know what you're vibrating. If you haven't received your desire whatever it is...so try to manifest small things. Make a list of three things first...like a cup of coffee, a particular picture or a particular outfit....when these things will manifest first, you will get an idea that what you should do. Second, subconscious will have proof that it works so it won't go against you. Third, it will raise your vibes and help you to clear your thoughts.

Yes, I believe it's subconscious. Without giving you my life saga, I've had some pretty serious life stuff happen since 2000 starting with my stillborn daughter ending with my fiance taking me for a ton of money last year.  As far as the animals, I've got 6! They're all very chill.  It's a minor thing really in the grand scheme of things,  but it is frustrating. 

I've never tried manifesting something small.  I go for the big stuff lol.  I'll try something tomorrow and see what happens.

I just got the book "wishes fullfilled" by Wayne Dyer.  The sound vibration therapist recommended it.  Maybe it will help. It's already talking about outer and inner self concept.   It may be helpful!

Thanks for your advice

2/29/2016 4:46 am  #4

Sorry to hear all that! I agree with Shy: start manifesting small things (like blue glass or feathers and butterflies) to boost your confidence on how powerful a creator you are. I remember the first time I manifested something: I was giddy FOR DAYS.

I was diagnosed with depression last week and the next day, I attended 2 Kundalini yoga classes and both ended in a gong bath. I felt the effects a few hours later! I felt lighter and reached out to two of my friends whom I've been alienating. Two folks also reached out to me and we had great conversation. So: sound therapy can be very helpful!

I've also taken to chanting mantras and I find that it makes me feel peaceful and relaxed. Maybe look into that, too?

Sending you loving positive vibes. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera