Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 6:19 pm  #1

This All Seems Too Familiar

So a familiar incident just happened with my darling. He started getting too comfortable with calling me a ***** and saying he hates me. It's something that had happened between us two years ago, when he started getting annoyed with me. So he just starts being a douche to me. Even if he is joking, he only does this when he is stressed.

It really ruined my vibration as I ended up snapping at him. The last time this happened, my phone broke and so I did not speak to him. When we spoke again, it was on Facebook. He was talking about how he got worried about me and that's when he started becoming more loving to me. But now he also calls me manipulative, and a shady *****. That he actually meant.

I know I am doing this to myself with my vibration. I try avoiding him, but he keeps bothering me. I just really want to center my vibration. I want our relationship to be so good that all the bad could never amount to it. So what do I do to break out of this funky vibration?

Last edited by holistichealing (2/26/2016 6:25 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/26/2016 6:23 pm  #2

Re: This All Seems Too Familiar

If someone was calling me a shady ***** and using hateful words there is NO WAY I would tolerate it. Ever. Stop communicating with him. Yes I think that your vibe is confusing everything here, and that comes down to self love. Being in your position I would make no contact for now and focus exclusively on reaching my own alignment.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/26/2016 6:30 pm  #3

Cherished wrote:

If someone was calling me a shady ***** and using hateful words there is NO WAY I would tolerate it. Ever. Stop communicating with him. Yes I think that your vibe is confusing everything here, and that comes down to self love. Being in your position I would make no contact for now and focus exclusively on reaching my own alignment.

Now this doubt is coming on strong inside me too. I feel like he won't ever be loving again to me. But that is probably because of how upset I am right now. I know that not contacting him right now is the only way to raise my alignment.

A lot of what he is doing is reflecting the harsh critic I am towards myself because I do treat myself that way. I really need to love myself again. I need to recenter myself.

2/26/2016 6:38 pm  #4

holistichealing wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Now this doubt is coming on strong inside me too. I feel like he won't ever be loving again to me. But that is probably because of how upset I am right now. I know that not contacting him right now is the only way to raise my alignment.

A lot of what he is doing is reflecting the harsh critic I am towards myself because I do treat myself that way. I really need to love myself again. I need to recenter myself.

Β 
Absolutely, and its wonderful you have the insight and ability to understand that this is a reflection of your own beliefs. He will be as you want him to be,  WHEN YOU accept yourself in all of your perfection.  You already know this is between you and you.  He will always be there,  but you want to change your perception of you.

Feel it in your soul..

2/26/2016 6:51 pm  #5

Cherished wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 
Absolutely, and its wonderful you have the insight and ability to understand that this is a reflection of your own beliefs. He will be as you want him to be,  WHEN YOU accept yourself in all of your perfection.  You already know this is between you and you.  He will always be there,  but you want to change your perception of you.

He just told me, "Seriously, get the hell out of my life." I haven't even said anything to him.

2/26/2016 7:00 pm  #6

Don't perpetuate it. It's just your fears being reflected. Step back and gather your thoughts. YOU are creating this. It's time to revise your story😘

Feel it in your soul..

2/26/2016 10:00 pm  #7

Cherished wrote:

Don't perpetuate it. It's just your fears being reflected. Step back and gather your thoughts. YOU are creating this. It's time to revise your story😘

I really want to, I am getting tired of this same of story of him saying that I sicken him and that he doesn't care about me. Especially when he was the one that came to me. Saying he sees me as nothing more than terrible. The last thing he said was grow some balls or the next guy I date will be abusive towards me and I will keep coming back to him. It really hurt me because he pretty much is saying to date someone else. These are my current thoughts of him.

"He sees me as a horrible person."
"He sees as his personal problem."
"He hates me."
"He feels I ruined his life."
"He feels I try to get my way."
"He feels like I am a complete stranger."
"He doesn't want to know about me."
"He doesn't care to let me vent."
"He always feels like I try to make him feel guilty."

These are my good thoughts about him:
"He enjoys my company."
"He gets happy when he sees me outside."
"He wants to keep me safe."
"He wants the best for me."

My thoughts are very contradicting that's why there is always a war. But it all comes from my lack of confidence.

Last edited by holistichealing (2/26/2016 10:18 pm)

2/26/2016 10:02 pm  #8

"What happened happened. There's a slim chance of it happening again. A high chance if all you do is bring it up." My friend told me this and he has a point. It's pretty much the law he unknowingly spoke of.

2/26/2016 11:10 pm  #9

I would not let anybody call me a ***** unless they want to  meet their maker early ! I have a zero tolerance for disrespect ! I would definitely would have to put him in his place but I am more outspoken and aggressive in nature. Do not let him destroy your vibe ask yourself if you really want him and focus on you and only you. And do not allow any man to call you out of your name! Remember you are the prize

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/27/2016 12:44 am  #10

applelove wrote:

I would not let anybody call me a ***** unless they want to  meet their maker early ! I have a zero tolerance for disrespect ! I would definitely would have to put him in his place but I am more outspoken and aggressive in nature. Do not let him destroy your vibe ask yourself if you really want him and focus on you and only you. And do not allow any man to call you out of your name! Remember you are the prize

He is normally not like this. He was only doing that because of my thoughts on how he still is fed up with me. The only way he will let go is if I let go. But normally he treats me like a princess.

Last edited by holistichealing (2/27/2016 12:44 am)

Board footera