Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2016 8:00 pm  #31

Re: Vibration keeps sinking

My guy asked what I am doing today that's nice lol
Told him I was busy which I am but I'm back later but I l be cool like f he can't it's fine . No big

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 8:01 pm)

2/27/2016 10:05 pm  #32

Game night for my guys b day so it worked out im gonna show them how awesome I am

2/27/2016 10:43 pm  #33

Angellynn wrote:

Cherished wrote:

If you were really high vibrationally and were happily going about your days.. and THEN you weren't invited to a meet up.. There is only one reason. The meet up was CRAPPY!! 👏🏼😊 And you have transcended the meet up with your high vibe!

IF on the other hand, you haven't been as aligned as you say.. and you were possibly hoping you wouldn't be excluded.. then it makes sense you were excluded. I'm wondering if you actually have a bit of an excluded vibe going on, considering your seriously strong reaction to not attending one games night..?

I agree, because since you are feeling really bad about this and letting it bring you down even more is probably a sign that you need to work on YOU being comfortable alone, for example you want a thriving social life, but how can you have that if you aren't even comfortable being alone by yourself. Take this as a way that you need to learn how to appreciate being alone, and that the next time you will get invited, because there are still some things in your way. Think of it as the universe telling you that you aren't ready to be invited yet which is OKAY!! it isn't a big deal, because when you get invited next time it will  probably be even better than this one that just occurred. You say you hate being alone, so change that attitude and enjoy being alone, and watch what happens! For example, like me I am grateful and I appreciate being single because I am growing and focusing only on me! And it is amazing and since I am content with where I am right now! I will be grateful and appreciative when I am in the new relationship with my lover. There are some days that I cry for being alone or whatever reason,but I always pick myself back up! And I practiced at it because a year ago I would stay feeling down and sad and feeling sorry for myself for awhile, but now when I get sad I immediately  get back on track and you can do that by doing things you enjoy doing and that you love to bring your vibration back up! It takes practice and discipline and patience I am still learning, but if you just allow yourself to be it will all come so easily I reallllly hope this helps and we all want to see you succeed! do whatever you have to do to convince yourself that this really does work!! For me I have to read some success stories a few times a day or listen to Neville Goddard or Abraham Hicks or read posts on here which I really recommend you to do for reassurance. Look back at your successes or remember something good that someone said to you or that your guy or friends said to you before that made you feel special and amazing!! You attracted them before so you can do it again you just have to get back to yourself or find your better self to do it again.

I agree with this!!!

2/27/2016 11:06 pm  #34

TheGiver wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

Cherished wrote:

If you were really high vibrationally and were happily going about your days.. and THEN you weren't invited to a meet up.. There is only one reason. The meet up was CRAPPY!! 👏🏼😊 And you have transcended the meet up with your high vibe!

IF on the other hand, you haven't been as aligned as you say.. and you were possibly hoping you wouldn't be excluded.. then it makes sense you were excluded. I'm wondering if you actually have a bit of an excluded vibe going on, considering your seriously strong reaction to not attending one games night..?

I agree, because since you are feeling really bad about this and letting it bring you down even more is probably a sign that you need to work on YOU being comfortable alone, for example you want a thriving social life, but how can you have that if you aren't even comfortable being alone by yourself. Take this as a way that you need to learn how to appreciate being alone, and that the next time you will get invited, because there are still some things in your way. Think of it as the universe telling you that you aren't ready to be invited yet which is OKAY!! it isn't a big deal, because when you get invited next time it will  probably be even better than this one that just occurred. You say you hate being alone, so change that attitude and enjoy being alone, and watch what happens! For example, like me I am grateful and I appreciate being single because I am growing and focusing only on me! And it is amazing and since I am content with where I am right now! I will be grateful and appreciative when I am in the new relationship with my lover. There are some days that I cry for being alone or whatever reason,but I always pick myself back up! And I practiced at it because a year ago I would stay feeling down and sad and feeling sorry for myself for awhile, but now when I get sad I immediately  get back on track and you can do that by doing things you enjoy doing and that you love to bring your vibration back up! It takes practice and discipline and patience I am still learning, but if you just allow yourself to be it will all come so easily I reallllly hope this helps and we all want to see you succeed! do whatever you have to do to convince yourself that this really does work!! For me I have to read some success stories a few times a day or listen to Neville Goddard or Abraham Hicks or read posts on here which I really recommend you to do for reassurance. Look back at your successes or remember something good that someone said to you or that your guy or friends said to you before that made you feel special and amazing!! You attracted them before so you can do it again you just have to get back to yourself or find your better self to do it again.

I agree with this!!!

Thank you I think this is one of the best advices iv'e ever given.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/28/2016 1:35 am  #35

I dropped to a huge low a few weeks ago overnight. I woke up feeling so defeated. I meditated and still didn't feel better. Im having huge business and money issues plus not one sign of manifestating my specific person. While in the shower and cried and just pleaded with the universe to give me something positive,  some kind of hope.  I felt a little better. I got out and a few minutes later the phone rang.  It was a collection agency wanting money.  I let that lady have it so bad she probably had no idea what hit her.  I got off the phone and screamed "I asked for a positive sign and you gave me a collection agency wanting money?? Are you f'ing kidding me"??  I was so mad.  It's gotten a little better every day, but I'm still very discouraged with everything.  I've let go of the guy, not really focusing on him at all, rarely doing RI/RS. Nothing has improved with my business. But there's still a part of me that knows things will turn around soon.  I've been pretty positive and doing what I'm suppose to, but it is frustrating when nothing is happening.  It's hard not to think k "what is wrong with me"? So I just keep moving forward everyday and trying to just focus on me.  Screw the guy. Just telling you this because you're not alone feeling this way.

However, if a guy told me I wasn't a priority,  I'd be done with him.  He doesn't deserve you.  As far as your "friends " screw them. They are not your friends. It's time to find others.  Try finding different people.  Meetup.com is a great place to find people with the same interests as you.  Maybe we'really not seeing anything happening and having things backfire because we still need to work on  us in some way.   Maybe you're not meant to have assholes for friends or a man that doesn't think of you as a priority.  Maybe you're supposed to see that you are far better than all of them combined.   I'd be hurt if it happened to me, but it's not you, it's them.

Focus on you, what you like to do,then go find some new people to hang with. 

Make you a priority

2/28/2016 2:03 am  #36

ok everyone turn of events I did not expect. I got invited by my ex to hangout today and I told him I was busy at the moment. Then got a message about celebrating his bday from a mutual friend which turned into game night!!!!!. I took this as my chance to reestablish myself show them how awesome I am again and I feel like i did it. Then when I was leaving i got a text from my guy asking if i had fun. I said yes of course but it was his birthday it is important if he did. He said of course and he said he didnt have a chance to say goodbye to me. I said I am sorry and that everyone was leaving early. He said we are old lol and that he has work in the morning. I said what time. He said 9 . I said get some sleep lol. He said he was planning too and was glad I came. I told him of course . He then texted back and said maybe we can hangout this week. I said yea that would be fun. so in the grand scheme. WOW.... a wonderful turn of events. just wow.....but my question is( and yes I am happy about this) I was so negative earlier today how dd this happen? Granted I am TOTALLY grateful for it. but I was just curious its like i did the opposite today and got this and then yesterday didnt. So weird? Again totally grateful for today...so much gratitude.

Board footera