Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2016 5:29 pm  #21

Re: Vibration keeps sinking

Craig's advice is totally on point. Your vibration isn't high enough. You aren't feeling as positive as you keep saying- otherwise you would have discovered that actually being alone is DELIGHTFUL. Seriously. And you are simply perpetuating more of the same by rehashing. You didn't get the invite. You weren't a match. It was one take night. It's truly not horrendous in the grand scheme of your life. If you are going to let something so insignificant derail your whole world, then you're not thinking like and LOA'er whatsoever.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 5:33 pm  #22

What I'm asking though is my desire is to be closer to these people and get my guy back so are you saying one time of it not happening means that the universe has a better time that it will happen? But the frustration is that I wanted a game night and it happened but I wasn't invited. That was the frustration. So I'm getting my desire I just shouldn't be upset because it is coming just at another moment? Is that what you guys are saying?

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 5:35 pm)

2/27/2016 5:34 pm  #23

But I was super positive last week see my posts of stuff from last weekend

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 5:38 pm)

2/27/2016 5:57 pm  #24

If that's the case then there's a fantastic reason you weren't to attend the meeting! 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 6:00 pm  #25

But it was fun so how did my. Positive vibe not get me there? Also you guys never answered my question are you guys saying that I shouldn't be upset over this one time because there are plenty of other times for the universe to deliver my exact desire which is these friends and my guy to me?

2/27/2016 6:47 pm  #26

If I turn off negative vibrations does that stop things from getting worse or does it get worse still because I had negative vibrations. I have had them since last night with better moments. I realize maybe I did have doubts and maybe that was why. But I want to make sure it gets better and I manifest the things I want...so I'm wanting the lower vibration I have had for a day to be less effective then the days I have had higher vibrations. Idk jf thag makes sense. I just I have been home alone and usually it's fine but I am tired of it so it's not like I don't like being alone it's just when it seems to be too many times..does thag make sense?

2/27/2016 7:08 pm  #27

Craigd88 wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

pectinase wrote:

You've been told so many times that it works – I'm not sure what else people can do to 'prove' it to you or reassure you. You create everything in your reality, both the good and the bad stuff. There's no formula for why you didn't get invited but you just weren't vibrationally a match to that scenario. It's cool. Brush it off and do something else. Feel good. That's it. Don't rely on other people to be happy.
Β 

Part of feeling good is going out with freinds. Being alone does not make me happy. I want a thriving social life is what I keep saying. I get into the feeling just like when I do with thinking about my guy during visualization. And you don't read any of my other positive posts do you. It's not like I'm like this all the time. Clearly something I didn't want happened and I really had no idea why so it is going to shake me up a bit because I care about it a lot. When I feel like I was doing it properly and it manifested by excluding me then Of course I'm gonna wonder wtf.

You arent alone. You have yourself! You are absolutely awesome, whole and complete by yourself! Thats what people here are trying to tell you! When you fall in love with yourself and LOVE your own company..you wont care so much about trying to fit in or stuff. THATS when things come to you!

Learn to be content with YOU and enjoy YOUR time to yourself. There is so much you dont even know about your own self that you can discover! Β Hang in there you got this!Β 
Β 

Why does being alone not make you happy? I loveeeeee spending time alone and being to myself very often, at least once a day I have to do something I enjoy or love doing by myself. It is refreshing and you can re new yourself by being alone. I agree with Craigg88 I truly believe that it is sooo important to be comfortable alone. It gives you a chance to know yourself and being your own company. It is good to be alone at times because it gives you an opportunity to not always be defined by other people. I think that can connect to loving yourself too. But I do get what your'e saying confused! Having a thriving social life is amazing to want and have, but being alone sometimes isn't a bad thing whenever you find yourself feeling alone or being alone really appreciate it and be grateful for it. "If you love yourself you'll never be alone" - Big Sean Oh and I agree with Cherished!!

Last edited by Angellynn (2/27/2016 7:11 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/27/2016 7:20 pm  #28

confused1077 wrote:

But should it matter? The whole point of this is because i want to live the life I want . So that includes them. I mean if it doesn't happen then there was no point because I didn't get what I wanted .what I'm trying to say is the whole point of doing this is to live the life I want. My wants money, my guy, and a thriving social life. Those are my desires so the whole point of doing this is to get those desires . The universe does not tell me what I want I tell it and it delivers. I guess to me this is the whole point of loa getting my desires. Are you just saying that I put everything on this invite not realizing that there are other opportunities to get invited to events by them and that it is not just this one? Like just like with my guy there is more then one oppurtunity to get him back so I shouldn't just put it all one text?

Confused I think you are misunderstanding or confused on Β how LOA works LOA is a journey and a process, and the MOST important part in bringing in your desires into your physical reality is to flow with it and finding yourself and FEELING GOOD NOW before it comes, like Abraham Hicks says you cant get to THERE without feeling good now , so that way when you feel good now you will feel good when it actually happens. I think that you see it as if you get all these desires NOW then you will feel good but it doesn't work that way love. You're struggling because you aren't allowing yourself to relax and actually receive. The faster you get to feeling good, acting as if, and surrendering and allowing yourself to get your desires you need to relax and trust. And then the faster it will come to you. Your'e just self- sabotaging yourself love.Β 

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/27/2016 7:36 pm  #29

Cherished wrote:

If you were really high vibrationally and were happily going about your days.. and THEN you weren't invited to a meet up.. There is only one reason. The meet up was CRAPPY!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š And you have transcended the meet up with your high vibe!

IF on the other hand, you haven't been as aligned as you say.. and you were possibly hoping you wouldn't be excluded.. then it makes sense you were excluded. I'm wondering if you actually have a bit of an excluded vibe going on, considering your seriously strong reaction to not attending one games night..?

I agree, because since you are feeling really bad about this and letting it bring you down even more is probably a sign that you need to work on YOU being comfortable alone, for example you want a thriving social life, but how can you have that if you aren't even comfortable being alone by yourself. Take this as a way that you need to learn how to appreciate being alone, and that the next time you will get invited, because there are still some things in your way. Think of it as the universe telling you that you aren't ready to be invited yet which is OKAY!! it isn't a big deal, because when you get invited next time it will Β probably be even better than this one that just occurred. You say you hate being alone, so change that attitude and enjoy being alone, and watch what happens! For example, like me I am grateful and I appreciate being single because I am growing and focusing only on me! And it is amazing and since I am content with where I am right now! I will be grateful and appreciative when I am in the new relationship with my lover. There are some days that I cry for being alone or whatever reason,but I always pick myself back up! And I practiced at it because a year ago I would stay feeling down and sad and feeling sorry for myself for awhile, but now when I get sad I immediately Β get back on track and you can do that by doing things you enjoy doing and that you love to bring your vibration back up! It takes practice and discipline and patience I am still learning, but if you just allow yourself to be it will all come so easily I reallllly hope this helps and we all want to see you succeed! do whatever you have to do to convince yourself that this really does work!! For me I have to read some success stories a few times a day or listen to Neville Goddard or Abraham Hicks or read posts on here which I really recommend you to do for reassurance. Look back at your successes or remember something good that someone said to you or that your guy or friends said to you before that made you feel special and amazing!! You attracted them before so you can do it again you just have to get back to yourself or find your better self to do it again.
Β 

2/27/2016 7:49 pm  #30

I thought about you while listening to this confused!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!!!Β https://youtu.be/u1S7KFevJKc

Board footera