Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2016 1:03 am  #11

Re: Vibration keeps sinking

I really need to talk to someone about this please

2/27/2016 5:05 am  #12

confused1077 wrote:

I really need some help here understanding what just happened... I be reached negative vibration status right now. I envisioned this game night for me to be included so it did manifest but to torture me? When I wasn't negative about this before? My belief is shaken ...I'm sitting here alone I feel so alone... I manifested game night for everyone else but me? I'm sitting here alone.....how do I know this stuff works when I visualized me getting invited....

You've been told so many times that it works – I'm not sure what else people can do to 'prove' it to you or reassure you. You create everything in your reality, both the good and the bad stuff. There's no formula for why you didn't get invited but you just weren't vibrationally a match to that scenario. It's cool. Brush it off and do something else. Feel good. That's it. Don't rely on other people to be happy.
Β 

2/27/2016 5:22 am  #13

holistichealing wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Instead of focussing on wiping doubt (which actually works against you because what you resist keeps perpetuating) try to focus on floating back up to love. That helps me.

Isn't wiping doubt still kinda like you focusing on it because you are still paying mind to it by trying to wipe it out?

Β 
That was my point exactly

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 5:28 am  #14

If you were really high vibrationally and were happily going about your days.. and THEN you weren't invited to a meet up.. There is only one reason. The meet up was CRAPPY!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š And you have transcended the meet up with your high vibe!

IF on the other hand, you haven't been as aligned as you say.. and you were possibly hoping you wouldn't be excluded.. then it makes sense you were excluded. I'm wondering if you actually have a bit of an excluded vibe going on, considering your seriously strong reaction to not attending one games night..?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 8:05 am  #15

I value them all so much....I felt so accepted before and because of the complications with my ex that got inthe way. I want that back but I seriously wasn't negative as I thought like I thought itt would have to be below 51% I didn't think I was there. So now it's likely fear of getting excluded is worse because of this experience. So I just want to know how can I insure this won't happen again? I mean I didn't think I was vibrating super negatively. So how do I make sure I always get an invite and I get everything I want? I ask this because I thought I was vibrating ok. I know that that is a factor and stuff. I m doing the work Ijusy thought all
Y positive thoughts were more powerful then the negative that weren't as persistent lately that's where I'm so confused, the universe was able to create my desire but then I didn't get an invite.....it created my desire so quick wouldn't I have used what I have been vibrating now my negative vibrations in the past? And from what I heard it was fun. Sorry this just really threw me off. I thought positive thoughts are more powerful then negative.

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 8:35 am)

2/27/2016 8:29 am  #16

pectinase wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

I really need some help here understanding what just happened... I be reached negative vibration status right now. I envisioned this game night for me to be included so it did manifest but to torture me? When I wasn't negative about this before? My belief is shaken ...I'm sitting here alone I feel so alone... I manifested game night for everyone else but me? I'm sitting here alone.....how do I know this stuff works when I visualized me getting invited....

You've been told so many times that it works – I'm not sure what else people can do to 'prove' it to you or reassure you. You create everything in your reality, both the good and the bad stuff. There's no formula for why you didn't get invited but you just weren't vibrationally a match to that scenario. It's cool. Brush it off and do something else. Feel good. That's it. Don't rely on other people to be happy.
Β 

Part of feeling good is going out with freinds. Being alone does not make me happy.  I want a thriving social life is what I keep saying. I get into the feeling just like when I do with thinking about my guy during visualization. And you don't read any of my other positive posts do you. It's not like I'm like this all the time. Clearly something I didn't want happened and I really had no idea why so it is going to shake me up a bit because I care about it a lot. When I feel like I was doing it properly and it manifested by excluding me then Of course I'm gonna wonder wtf.

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 8:33 am)

2/27/2016 8:35 am  #17

confused1077 wrote:

pectinase wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

Β 

Part of feeling good is going out with freinds. Being alone does not make me happy. I want a thriving social life is what I keep saying. I get into the feeling just like when I do with thinking about my guy during visualization. And you don't read any of my other positive posts do you. It's not like I'm like this all the time. Clearly something I didn't want happened and I really had no idea why so it is going to shake me up a bit because I care about it a lot. When I feel like I was doing it properly and it manifested by excluding me then Of course I'm gonna wonder wtf.

You arent alone. You have yourself! You are absolutely awesome, whole and complete by yourself! Thats what people here are trying to tell you! When you fall in love with yourself and LOVE your own company..you wont care so much about trying to fit in or stuff. THATS when things come to you!

Learn to be content with YOU and enjoy YOUR time to yourself. There is so much you dont even know about your own self that you can discover! Β Hang in there you got this!Β 
Β 

Thoughts become things.

2/27/2016 8:49 am  #18

Craigd88 wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

pectinase wrote:

Β 

Part of feeling good is going out with freinds. Being alone does not make me happy. I want a thriving social life is what I keep saying. I get into the feeling just like when I do with thinking about my guy during visualization. And you don't read any of my other positive posts do you. It's not like I'm like this all the time. Clearly something I didn't want happened and I really had no idea why so it is going to shake me up a bit because I care about it a lot. When I feel like I was doing it properly and it manifested by excluding me then Of course I'm gonna wonder wtf.

You arent alone. You have yourself! You are absolutely awesome, whole and complete by yourself! Thats what people here are trying to tell you! When you fall in love with yourself and LOVE your own company..you wont care so much about trying to fit in or stuff. THATS when things come to you!

Learn to be content with YOU and enjoy YOUR time to yourself. There is so much you dont even know about your own self that you can discover! Β Hang in there you got this!Β 
Β 

I get what your saying but the frustration I had was I was feeling good visualizing moving my thoughts to more positive thoughts that is why my reaction is so strong. Like I manifested free stuff last weekend with very little efforts I said yesterday I really would like a game night and it manifested and they all had fun . I did envision myself in this game night...I had small doubts but would start to feel positive . I was told positive thoughts are more effective which is why I am so confused since I had more of those then anything. I mean if I was 100 or even 75% negative I would totally understand why but I really didn't feel that low.so that is why my reaction is so strong. I am trying to tell myself that I don't have to 100% start over. I'm going to a crystal and metaphysical place today so that is always positive and enjoyable

2/27/2016 8:56 am  #19

confused1077 wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

Β 

I get what your saying but the frustration I had was I was feeling good visualizing moving my thoughts to more positive thoughts that is why my reaction is so strong. Like I manifested free stuff last weekend with very little efforts I said yesterday I really would like a game night and it manifested and they all had fun . I did envision myself in this game night...I had small doubts but would start to feel positive . I was told positive thoughts are more effective which is why I am so confused since I had more of those then anything. I mean if I was 100 or even 75% negative I would totally understand why but I really didn't feel that low.so that is why my reaction is so strong. I am trying to tell myself that I don't have to 100% start over. I'm going to a crystal and metaphysical place today so that is always positive and enjoyable

But the fact that you are so upset about it means you were WAY too attached to the outcome! At least from what I can tell by your posts.
Β 

Thoughts become things.

2/27/2016 9:19 am  #20

But should it matter? The whole point of this is because i want to live the life I want . So that includes them. I mean if it doesn't happen then there was no point because I didn't get what I wanted .what I'm trying to say is the whole point of doing this is to live the life I want. My wants money, my guy, and a thriving social life. Those are my desires so the whole point of doing this is to get those desires . The universe does not tell me what I want I tell it and it delivers. I guess to me this is the whole point of loa getting my desires. Are you just saying that I put everything on this invite not realizing that there are other opportunities to get invited to events by them and that it is not just this one? Like just like with my guy there is more then one oppurtunity to get him back so I shouldn't just put it all one text?

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 9:36 am)

Board footera