Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 5:47 pm  #1

Vibration keeps sinking

My vibration was so high last week and now it seems so low well it could be lower but I want it back up. Right now I'm feelig kinda hopeless about my love. I try not to remember the stuff he saids like I am not a priority etc. I really want him to come see me. I know the univer may deliver it better my beliefs are shaken a bit. I want a game night with mutual friends for fun it is soooo much fun there. I really keep telling myself it will happen it all will happen. What do you do when you tell yourself it will happen but your belief is trying to tell you yea right you don't know? Does this hinder all the positive I have done like brought me back to square one? I don't think it does. Just curious

2/26/2016 6:09 pm  #2

Re: Vibration keeps sinking

It's not your vibration that keeps sinking, but your inability to control your mind.

All thoughts are energies and energies operate at different frequencies depending on the nature of your thoughts.

When you can control your thoughts better, your feelings get better because there's no such thing as having doubt in your mind and still feel happy.

Here's an exercise: reach for that one feeling deep in your heart (your heart chakra) by putting your palm on your chest. Then think of unconditional love FOR ALL THINGS AND BEINGS. Feel your heart really open. Feel yourself really open. Look for that part of you that wants to give all. You will know this feeling once you feel it.

When you are sure that you already reached that state of unconditional love for all, think of your guy and give him unconditional love. Be happy for him, where he is now, whoever he is with, whatever his circumstances are, whatever he is going though...Β 

This will work wonders. Just see for yourself.Β 

2/26/2016 7:11 pm  #3

That helped a bit. I need to keep working on it. I am going to relax tonight and know that everything is going in my direction. I am going to tell myself. How do you wipe away doubt? You think I would not have any after what I have seen last weekend. lol Why do we still have doubt when we see the law at work?

2/26/2016 7:25 pm  #4

Instead of focussing on wiping doubt (which actually works against you because what you resist keeps perpetuating) try to focus on floating back up to love. That helps me.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/26/2016 7:26 pm  #5

You wipe away doubt through practice, and by studying the laws of nature.Β 

Also, don't always give in to your mind so easily. Yes, your mind. Your mind is separate from you because it has the ability to wander on its own, and can totally go out of control. But you also have total control of your mind when you have the willpower to do so.

Doubt stems from the lack of willpower. How to develop that willpower is up to you -- it really depends on how you badly need change in your situation.

Why do you doubt that the law will work? Doubting that you will have your desire is doubting the law. The law is always absolute, always certain, always correct.Β 

Try to read and re-read many of the threads in the sticky board whenever you are doubtful. You already have everything that you need in this forum. All you need to do is practice.Β 

2/26/2016 11:49 pm  #6

Well I wanted a game night and what do I get everyone a whole group of people hanging out and I wasn't invited...feeling really really really low...idk how to manifest this into me being included. I don't understand ...I was so positive...I don't understand loa right now I don't...I was just about to do my visualization....

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 12:01 am)

2/27/2016 12:04 am  #7

I'm feeling very alone right now and my vibe has completely dropped....Its hard to see myself being as close to these people as I was ...I was telling myself I would get invited to stuff for 2 weeks and then this happens. How am I suppose to believe when the opposite just happened? Really could use insight on that please.

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 12:36 am)

2/27/2016 12:47 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

Instead of focussing on wiping doubt (which actually works against you because what you resist keeps perpetuating) try to focus on floating back up to love. That helps me.

Isn't wiping doubt still kinda like you focusing on it because you are still paying mind to it by trying to wipe it out?

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/27/2016 12:49 am  #9

I don't get it in the one who asked for this game night and I receive a snap chat of everyone else enjoying it? I'm laughing in anger right now...I want to get this can someone help me? Because I just got the opposite of what I was asking for. I was visualizating being invited to stuff for awhile so what just happened?

2/27/2016 12:55 am  #10

I really need some help here understanding what just happened... I be reached negative vibration status right now. I envisioned this game night for me to be included so it did manifest but to torture me? When I wasn't negative about this before? My belief is shaken ...I'm sitting here alone I feel so alone... I manifested game night for everyone else but me? I'm sitting here alone.....how do I know this stuff works when I visualized me getting invited....

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 1:07 am)

Board footera