Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 10:46 am  #1

I got fired

What happened? I was feeling so happy and grateful for my new job and than all of a sudden i got notice that monday will be my last day... I was feeling a bit overwhelmed but this is not what I wanted.

2/26/2016 11:00 am  #2

Re: I got fired

Give it your own meaning - that it is the best for you. It is very possible a much better job is on its way!

Instead of being overwhelmed try to feel calm, peaceful and happy. Keep being grateful for your job.

2/26/2016 11:08 am  #3

When one door closes another one opens

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/26/2016 11:17 am  #4

Neville Goddard talked about this in one of his lectures. A person wanted a better paying and more satisfying job...so Neville told him it would not surprise him if the man would be fired soon! LOL. Look at it in a positive light, something better WILL come because its what YOU WANT.

Thoughts become things.

2/26/2016 11:42 am  #5

There was a man born from very humble beginnings, lost his mother at a young age, failed in business, lost his job a few times, the woman he loved died and he went into a deep depression, and he kept losing several times. That man was Abraham Lincoln, he became the President, and without him the United States and the core values of the American republic would not have survived. Setbacks come and go, but it can't stop you from being successful unless you repeat that story. Setbacks can even make you more successful if you make this chapter a good one in the overall story.

http://www.rogerknapp.com/inspire/lincoln.htm

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (2/26/2016 11:44 am)

2/26/2016 4:17 pm  #6

Trust that there is ALWAYS a much better path unfolding. Your happiness and focus is WHY this is happening- making way for bigger and better! Hold tight and keep raising your vibration, because awesome things are moving into place for you!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/26/2016 7:14 pm  #7

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

There was a man born from very humble beginnings, lost his mother at a young age, failed in business, lost his job a few times, the woman he loved died and he went into a deep depression, and he kept losing several times. That man was Abraham Lincoln, he became the President, and without him the United States and the core values of the American republic would not have survived. Setbacks come and go, but it can't stop you from being successful unless you repeat that story. Setbacks can even make you more successful if you make this chapter a good one in the overall story.

http://www.rogerknapp.com/inspire/lincoln.htm

love this. agree 100%

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/27/2016 6:02 am  #8

Thank you all for your lovely words of encouragment. I have started applying for new jobs already and I am confident the right one will come along. But I have decided that I need the loa to guide me towards what I really want, that is my biggest problem that i am unsure of what i am trully passionate about.

2/27/2016 6:22 am  #9

That doesn't matter! All you need to do is reach for your alignment by raising your vibration. From a high vibration, all the answers you need will literally fall right into your lap 😊 Your only job is to reach for better and better feelings. The universe will present you with the perfect outcomes if you simply focus on staying happy!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 9:36 am  #10

I know Cherished. Thank you so much

Board footera