Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 11:33 am  #1

Help loa family!

How do you guys deal with having negative dreams about your ex with someone else? And how do you ladies deal with the anxiety and emotions during PMS? I'm trying here, I just feel especially low today because I had a dream about him with another woman, and I haven't manifested contact yet. So these two things combined leave me with wavering faith.

Love to all!

*my love and I are in a healthy, committed , loving relationship that comes naturally and leaves us both fulfilled*

2/25/2016 11:57 am  #2

Re: Help loa family!

Aj578644@yahoo.com wrote:

How do you guys deal with having negative dreams about your ex with someone else? And how do you ladies deal with the anxiety and emotions during PMS? I'm trying here, I just feel especially low today because I had a dream about him with another woman, and I haven't manifested contact yet. So these two things combined leave me with wavering faith.

Love to all!

*my love and I are in a healthy, committed , loving relationship that comes naturally and leaves us both fulfilled*

The only answer is to let go. Let go of that fear that he is with another woman. He is YOUR man. Just believe this whenever anxiety arises. Its really that simple just let go.

Board footera