Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 9:22 am  #1

whatsapp group for quick texting

hey guys i will make up a whatsapp/messenger group for all of the people here and we can talk endlessly on things on loa and other things as well there,,,will share experiences of our places and lifes..atleast this way well try to distract our mind and enjoy...if anyone is interested in it....they can Β install the free app whatsapp from playstore/itunes and can personal message me their number.. ill add them quickly asap...

2/25/2016 12:57 pm  #2

Re: whatsapp group for quick texting

Hey we already have a viber group chat with members from the forum which is pretty active daily as everyone is from all over the world & we do talk loa as well as other things too. So if you are interested please pm me your viber number and i can add you into the group. 😊

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

2/25/2016 2:11 pm  #3

MrsPlaha wrote:

Hey we already have a viber group chat with members from the forum which is pretty active daily as everyone is from all over the world & we do talk loa as well as other things too. So if you are interested please pm me your viber number and i can add you into the group. 😊

It's very fun

2/25/2016 3:04 pm  #4

Ooo can someone add me please

2/25/2016 3:26 pm  #5

Can you send me the link for the app pls? I still can't add you.

Thanks

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/25/2016 9:46 pm  #6

i sent my contact number to vera..but i guess i should send u..yes i dont mind being on viber group...add me on the viber group i m happy where everyone goes i dont mind.mrs plaha pls check ur inbox.

11/10/2017 11:07 am  #7

MrsPlaha wrote:

please add me

11/10/2017 11:19 am  #8

Dan2015 wrote:

MrsPlaha wrote:

It's very fun

I would love to be on there to help lol unlike last time. I ll pm

11/20/2017 11:00 am  #9

Can someone add me please?

12/01/2017 1:01 am  #10

I’d like to be added

Board footera