Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2016 1:36 pm  #41

Re: IF YOU WANT THAT MAN OR NO MAN

I am not very sure if I have got it right. He means that we should not focus on the person but on the relationship with this person, more generaly?

4/16/2016 2:41 pm  #42

PixelPie wrote:

Milk&Honey wrote:

I am not very sure if I have got it right. He means that we should not focus on the person but on the relationship with this person, more generaly?

I'm not completely sure. But I keep thinking he means to focus on being in a Good relationship with the person. No just getting them back? Anyone else got insight on this?

The concept that Neville is trying to portray is that, we should focus on living from the states of already having our desires fulfilled. It's not about figuring out the means and ways we attain our desires, but assuming you are already happily the person you desire to be. When you realize it is all about you, and that your experiences are only you pushed out, everything is orchestrated to meet/match your desire.

I too also thought.. if I didn't have my guy I would die. But what I really desired was happiness, love, etc. And I got really honest with myself, started focusing on finding happiness within, loving me. Then all of a sudden, events changed which brought me my exact match.

5/17/2016 2:06 pm  #43

I have just read through all the thread.Β  Its wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, it is all so wonderful and makes absolute sense.Β  Just love yourself, take good care of yourself, do nice things for yourself, be happy now, know that you are worthy and let your light shine!Β  That's it really.Β 

Love is all

5/31/2016 2:11 pm  #44

Thank you Jenny for the inspirational post! I think only when we are able to accept that our guy may not return, and we don't have any more resistance. Then we allow our manifestation to come! ;)

7/21/2016 10:55 am  #45

I just think this thread should be bumped, because of how wonderful it is.

Board footera