Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 3:22 am  #11

Re: IF YOU WANT THAT MAN OR NO MAN

OHNO sorries, i read the wrong text, you're asking for mallica.
I don't have a free version of that but you can get it on amazon, Get Your Ex Back: From Tears to Cheers.

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/25/2016 3:23 am  #12

dynamochick2210 wrote:

yes! here it is: http://www.absolute1.net/florence_shinn_game.PDF

Thank you but I meant the Mallica one?

2/25/2016 3:25 am  #13

yes as i saw above sorry.  (embarrassed)
she does have short ex back guide online though she doesn't guide you through it in detail as she does in her book: http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/getting-your-ex-lover-back

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/25/2016 3:31 am  #14

dynamochick2210 wrote:

she does have short ex back guide online though she doesn't guide you through it in detail as she does in her book: http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/getting-your-ex-lover-back

Wow, I have read that a few times thst post and did not know thst she was that  author. Have you read the book? Does she use loa or whst is her approach in the book if you dont mind? Also it seems like she doesnt have a kindle version..

2/25/2016 3:36 am  #15

Lila8080 wrote:

It's a very interesting topic
I have a hard time agreeing with this though. For example, I'm not looking to "get married" specifically I mean I just want to be in a relationship with this man but if he died, When Goddard says: well, what if he died you would want to get married ? My reply to that would be no. I don't want to , simply because my heart wouldn't have the strength to do so, and I don't mind staying single forever if I'm never allowed to be with him. That would be my reply to him.Because the hurt would be there, so no way I would want and be able to sustain a relationship with another man. In the case of if your goal is to get married (and it seems that in the example above, that's what she wanted), then yes surely you can find someone else and it won't matter. However, if our goal is to be with this special someone, well being with someone else isn't really going to work... you love, well, everything It's the way that person is, his flaws, his qualities, his smell, his gestures, everything... and no other man would be like him as we are all different. So that was just my point of vue

I feel you. I agree. Our men are unique ;).
I think this post is just pointing out that we should loosen our energetic grip, our resistance so we can get what we want or the essence of it.

2/25/2016 3:57 am  #16

Lila8080 wrote:

It's a very interesting topic
I have a hard time agreeing with this though. For example, I'm not looking to "get married" specifically I mean I just want to be in a relationship with this man but if he died, When Goddard says: well, what if he died you would want to get married ? My reply to that would be no. I don't want to , simply because my heart wouldn't have the strength to do so, and I don't mind staying single forever if I'm never allowed to be with him. That would be my reply to him.Because the hurt would be there, so no way I would want and be able to sustain a relationship with another man. In the case of if your goal is to get married (and it seems that in the example above, that's what she wanted), then yes surely you can find someone else and it won't matter. However, if our goal is to be with this special someone, well being with someone else isn't really going to work... you love, well, everything It's the way that person is, his flaws, his qualities, his smell, his gestures, everything... and no other man would be like him as we are all different. About the letting go part, I have tried this so many times, but i couldn't. Is it really possible to let go of a person you really love ? I'm not sure. I always felt like letting go meant: I don't care who comes now.. and surely this is a very comfortable place to be in but so hard when you truly love the person. So that was just my point of vue

i think everything is a process. i used to feel the same as you. but now i feel more free though he is still constant in my dreams.

letting someone go does not mean you no longer care for them or even that you no longer want them. to me it just means that you now see you don't need them. you're not basing your happiness or the raison d'etre of your whole existence on them.

if your love died, it would be painful but you would come to see that happiness and love have many forms.....love is ultimately something inside of you and it's infinite and this romantic or special love may be there forever but at the same time he is not your only connection to your divine being.

see there are theories that when you fall in love you reach your own core, the divinity of the universe. when you lose that person, for a time it is as if your connection to that divinity is snapped. but eventually, after a natural period of grieving, you begin to see that the divinity is still there and that you can still reach it.
it was always inside of you. your beloved is always inside of you, he is not outside. the physical relationship is only one manifestation of your love. more important is to bless the sky, the grass, the flowers, the world with your love.

you can never really lose your love.
you can never really lose him.
you have not actually lost him. he is with you all the time. it is an illusion that makes you think he isn't there, because he is.
it is just that in this reality, you do not see it.

finally he is not the only person on this earth you could be happy with.it may seem so but we are programmed by films, books to think that One True Love. think of family love. just because you love your brother does it mean you can't love your sister too? it's different yes. but there can be many loves, friendships, beautiful things in your life even without the ex. sometimes you can't even act on your love or be with the person but you realise you can still love them anyway.

but once you can release the person you originally pined for, let them do whatever they want to do without mentally holding onto them, bless them with love no matter what, not ask anything of them then....

then you've broken the resistance and you can get them back lol. 
trust the universe to bless you with love and it will.

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/25/2016 3:58 am)

2/25/2016 4:39 am  #17

Sagit88 wrote:

dynamochick2210 wrote:

Wow, I have read that a few times thst post and did not know thst she was that  author. Have you read the book? Does she use loa or whst is her approach in the book if you dont mind? Also it seems like she doesnt have a kindle version..

Ah missed this lol sorry running on low batteries and in a hurry right now.
ive read much or most of her book, no there is no kindle version which is very frustrating because its useful not even just for ex back but for self love and general situations so would be good to carry around.

to me it is loa but maybe there are different interpretations of loa. she focuses on getting YOU back. the rest follows. she talks about letting go as important cos often we will have resistance if we don't. she is big on making the intention and letting the universe take care of it. why then a whole book? well she even has sections on taking care of your energy during "the return" (reconciliation) which I stuffed up myself when it happened to me. no big deal, im learning lol.

i can put up a few more excerpts maybe

and lila yes, somewhere on powerful intentions website there is actually a post about our energies and how neediness is repelling energy and people automatically sense even at a distance if you are needy and too focused on them, leaning on them. your energies need to be centred on yourself. him or her second. oh god no according to some guides him or her last on your list, first your family friends and pets LOL. it makes sense. why think so much about someone who broke it off with you, assuming it wasn't you who broke it up? it's natural and hard to stop but eventually it does unless we perpetuate it. once you stop thinking about them constantly and focus on your own happiness something will shift and wherever they are, they will sense that.
According to some theories, they will WANT to feel that your energy is focused on them again, they will sense that it's gone and need it back. when the fun begins.

have fun everyone, it's all going to be just perfect 

2/25/2016 4:52 am  #18

it shouldn't make any difference dear. it sounds like you have not been with the ideal version of him (ideal version is committing boyfriend) but the same rules apply. it is same with me, no official relationship, just very early stages of dating then SILLY misunderstanding and fighting like kids over nothing. but it was so strong it was fireworks always

there is no unfortunately lila. i do especially think that when you can let go with love you will have possibility of endlessly devoted committing version of him popping up in your life, but the paradox often is that the more you want something the more you push it away because resistance, so maybe when we let go it is the only possibility that it will come.

what you had was an important lesson, now you can move on to the next step: beautiful self-love and self-focus and being best version of you. then you can see maybe other beautiful men you could love in maybe different way will come.......and this guy will follow too.
but maybe by then, you do not want him anymore 

YOU are more important to you than HE is. YOUR happiness is the main thing to cultivate, happiness you can have without him. then you get to be a magnet to all positive experiences and love

(Mallica also wrote book: Love Goddess Man Magnet. also on amazon.good read)

2/25/2016 6:15 am  #19

dynamochick2210 wrote:

i fully agree with this....

iinikii, read this story from Florence Shinn, it may help you:

Every man on this planet is taking his initiation in love. "A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another." Ouspensky states, in "Tertium Organum," that "love is a cosmic phenomenon," and opens to man the fourth dimensional world, "The World of the Wondrous."Real love is selfless and free from fear. It pours itself out upon the object of its affection, without demanding any return. Its joy is in the joy of giving. Love is God in manifestation, and the

strongest magnetic force in the universe.

Pure, unselfish love 
draws to
itself its own
;
 it does not need to seek or demand. Scarcely anyone has the faintest conception of real love.

Man is selfish, tyrannical or fearful in his affections, thereby losing the thing he loves. Jealousy is the worst enemy of love, for the imagination runs riot, seeing the loved one attracted to another, and invariably these fears objectify if they are not neutralized.

For example: A woman came to me in deep distress. The man she loved had left her for other women, and said he never intended to marry her. She was torn with jealousy and resentment and said she hoped he would suffer as he had made her suffer; and added, "How could he leave me when I loved him so much?"
I replied, "You are not loving that man, you are hating him," and added, "You can never receive what you have never given. Give a perfect love and you will receive a perfect love. Perfect yourself on this man. Give him a perfect, unselfish love, demanding nothing in return. Do not criticize or condemn, and bless him wherever his is."

She replied, "No, I won't bless him unless I know where he is!" she said.

"Well," I said, "that is not real love."
"When you send out real love, real love will return to you, either from this man or his equivalent, for if this man is not the divine selection, you will not want him. As you are one with God, you are one with the love which belongs to you by divine right."

Several months passed, and matters remained about the same, but she was working conscientiously with herself. I said, "When you are no longer disturbed by his cruelty, he will cease to be cruel, as you are attracting it through your own emotions."Then I told her of a brotherhood in India, who never said, "Good Morning" to each other. They used these words: "I salute the Divinity in you." They saluted the divinity in every man, and in the wild animals in the jungle, and they were never harmed, for they saw only God in every living thing. I said, "Salute the divinity in this man, and say, 'I see your divine self only. I see you as God see you, perfect, made in His image and likeness.'"She found she was becoming more poised, and gradually losing her resentment.

He was a Captain, and she always called him "The Cap." One day, she said, suddenly, "God bless the Cap wherever he is." I replied: "Now that is real love, and when you have become a 'complete circle,' and are no longer disturbed by the situation, you will have his love, or attract its equivalent."

I was moving at this time, and did not have a telephone, so was out of touch with her for a few weeks, when one morning I received a letter saying, "We are married."

At the earliest opportunity, I paid her a call. My first words were, "What happened?"

"Oh," she exclaimed, "a miracle! One day I woke up and all suffering had ceased. I saw him that evening and he asked me to marry him. We were married in about a week, and I have never seen a more devoted man."

There is an old saying: "No man is your enemy, no man is your friend, every man is your teacher."So one should become impersonal and learn what each man has to teach him, and soon he would learn his lessons and be free.The woman's lover was teaching her selfless love, which every man, sooner or later, must learn.

http://www.spiritsite.com/writing/floshi/part7.shtml

Love this made my morning

your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/25/2016 7:57 pm  #20

I may be weird here but what if you know you could have any other man but you dont want them? Like I know i am attractive and guys want me but its me choosing to want the man I want? I may have missed a response to a question like this.

Board footera