Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 1:19 am  #1

IF YOU WANT THAT MAN OR NO MAN

Neville Goddard "Power"

"Imaginal acts are sowing, but we do not recognize our own harvests when we see the imaginal act projected on the screen of space. We say, I could never have imagined a thing like that, but we must have or we could not encounter it. So, the act of imagining is sowing, and in its own good time, it crops out from that unseen journey and appears on the screen of space, and you see it – but you don’t always recognize your harvest. But I’ll tell you one thing, do not concern yourself with the means. Always go to the end. Dwell in the end, and you will hurt no one. But if you try to devise the means, you are, well, messing the whole thing up. I have had people say to me, “You know, I want that man, and no other man.” I said, “No, you don’t; you want to be happily married. You don’t want that man or no man.” “Oh, yes, that man or no man.” Then, of course, this always shocks them. I say, “If he dropped dead right now, would you want to be married?” “Well, he isn’t going to drop…” “I didn’t ask you that. If he dropped dead right now, or if he is right this very moment accused of being the world’s greatest thief or murderer, do you still want him” “Well, now, why ask those questions, Neville? I want that man.” But, you see, it isn’t that man. They want to be happily married. I have gone to so many weddings where it was either that man or none, and it wasn’t “that man”! And they are embarrassed when they see me standing in the aisle, because it had to be “that man or no man,” and here it isn’t that man at all. And they walk down [the aisle] – they are happy with their new mate, but a little sheepish as they pass by because they know I know he was not the man.
You want to be happily married. All right, go to the end. You are happily married. Then let him come, clothed in all that it takes to be happy in your world."

The very first moment I accepted this, my ex reached me out a week after 😊😊
So i invite you to accept this concept. it's not easy!! I spent 9 months thinking "that man or no man" and all I needed to do to let him come to me, was accepting this Neville's concept.

Me and my man are back together again and I feel the happiest girl in the whole world♡♡♡

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

2/25/2016 1:41 am  #2

Re: IF YOU WANT THAT MAN OR NO MAN

Thank you. I got the shivers 

2/25/2016 1:43 am  #3

^ I think almost everyone here needs to make that shift! Then you go from scarcity thinking to abundance, lack of love to realising that love is the heartbeat of the universe.  

Last edited by Persephone (2/25/2016 1:43 am)

2/25/2016 2:20 am  #4

This teaching confused me a little because he says that these women ended up with someone else other than "that man".. So how does this help when it is THAT man that you want to be happily married to??

2/25/2016 2:30 am  #5

i fully agree with this....

iinikii, read this story from Florence Shinn, it may help you:

Every man on this planet is taking his initiation in love. "A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another." Ouspensky states, in "Tertium Organum," that "love is a cosmic phenomenon," and opens to man the fourth dimensional world, "The World of the Wondrous."Real love is selfless and free from fear. It pours itself out upon the object of its affection, without demanding any return. Its joy is in the joy of giving. Love is God in manifestation, and the strongest magnetic force in the universe. Pure, unselfish love draws to itself its own; it does not need to seek or demand. Scarcely anyone has the faintest conception of real love.

Man is selfish, tyrannical or fearful in his affections, thereby losing the thing he loves. Jealousy is the worst enemy of love, for the imagination runs riot, seeing the loved one attracted to another, and invariably these fears objectify if they are not neutralized.

For example: A woman came to me in deep distress. The man she loved had left her for other women, and said he never intended to marry her. She was torn with jealousy and resentment and said she hoped he would suffer as he had made her suffer; and added, "How could he leave me when I loved him so much?"
I replied, "You are not loving that man, you are hating him," and added, "You can never receive what you have never given. Give a perfect love and you will receive a perfect love. Perfect yourself on this man. Give him a perfect, unselfish love, demanding nothing in return. Do not criticize or condemn, and bless him wherever his is."

She replied, "No, I won't bless him unless I know where he is!" she said.

"Well," I said, "that is not real love."
"When you send out real love, real love will return to you, either from this man or his equivalent, for if this man is not the divine selection, you will not want him. As you are one with God, you are one with the love which belongs to you by divine right."

Several months passed, and matters remained about the same, but she was working conscientiously with herself. I said, "When you are no longer disturbed by his cruelty, he will cease to be cruel, as you are attracting it through your own emotions."Then I told her of a brotherhood in India, who never said, "Good Morning" to each other. They used these words: "I salute the Divinity in you." They saluted the divinity in every man, and in the wild animals in the jungle, and they were never harmed, for they saw only God in every living thing. I said, "Salute the divinity in this man, and say, 'I see your divine self only. I see you as God see you, perfect, made in His image and likeness.'"She found she was becoming more poised, and gradually losing her resentment.

He was a Captain, and she always called him "The Cap." One day, she said, suddenly, "God bless the Cap wherever he is." I replied: "Now that is real love, and when you have become a 'complete circle,' and are no longer disturbed by the situation, you will have his love, or attract its equivalent."

I was moving at this time, and did not have a telephone, so was out of touch with her for a few weeks, when one morning I received a letter saying, "We are married."

At the earliest opportunity, I paid her a call. My first words were, "What happened?"

"Oh," she exclaimed, "a miracle! One day I woke up and all suffering had ceased. I saw him that evening and he asked me to marry him. We were married in about a week, and I have never seen a more devoted man."

There is an old saying: "No man is your enemy, no man is your friend, every man is your teacher."So one should become impersonal and learn what each man has to teach him, and soon he would learn his lessons and be free.The woman's lover was teaching her selfless love, which every man, sooner or later, must learn.

http://www.spiritsite.com/writing/floshi/part7.shtml

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/25/2016 2:32 am)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/25/2016 2:40 am  #6

also reminds me of this from Mallica Saytam:

Most people have enormous difficulty with the last statement, namely – “my ex may come back into my experience. He may not. Who cares?” This is what upsets them. They are not willing to step into the realm of possibility where the ex may not return.

Believe me, and trust me in this – Only when you can accept the possibility that your ex may not return, and be perfectly comfortable with that idea – only then have you turned an important bend, broken that all-important barrier. This is when you have risen ABOVE the situation. Also, this acceptance cannot be a sad, pathetic one in the spirit of a loser – it needs to be a cheerful, carefree attitude!

You must not embrace and enter this above state of energy with the motive of getting your ex back – you must do it for your own well-being. 

Self-focus is the basic tool used to draw your ex-lover back. When we focus on self in a consistent and healthy way, we change our energy, and send out a different vibration, a more attractive vibration. We also stop sending out the energy of need and panic, which unconsciously repels those in close proximity to us.

By letting go, and getting yourself absorbed in other things, you change the nature of your energy and its flow. You also give the universe the chance to manifest your desire. 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/25/2016 2:50 am  #7

(which is kinda why the more conventional, non-LOA advice on getting your ex back [focus on yourself, move on] tends to work)

2/25/2016 3:16 am  #8

dynamochick2210 wrote:

also reminds me of this from Mallica Saytam:

Most people have enormous difficulty with the last statement, namely – “my ex may come back into my experience. He may not. Who cares?” This is what upsets them. They are not willing to step into the realm of possibility where the ex may not return.

Believe me, and trust me in this – Only when you can accept the possibility that your ex may not return, and be perfectly comfortable with that idea – only then have you turned an important bend, broken that all-important barrier. This is when you have risen ABOVE the situation. Also, this acceptance cannot be a sad, pathetic one in the spirit of a loser – it needs to be a cheerful, carefree attitude!

You must not embrace and enter this above state of energy with the motive of getting your ex back – you must do it for your own well-being. 

Self-focus is the basic tool used to draw your ex-lover back. When we focus on self in a consistent and healthy way, we change our energy, and send out a different vibration, a more attractive vibration. We also stop sending out the energy of need and panic, which unconsciously repels those in close proximity to us.

By letting go, and getting yourself absorbed in other things, you change the nature of your energy and its flow. You also give the universe the chance to manifest your desire. 

Do you have an electronic version of this book?

2/25/2016 3:20 am  #9

2/25/2016 3:21 am  #10

Board footera