Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 12:11 am  #1

How to deal with this

My guy sometimes disappears while we are texting. He's kind, lovely and has made it clear that he adores me but it bothers me when he suddenly disappears without a word. The first time it happened I forced myself not to read into it bc perhaps he got distracted. We texted the next day like nothing happened and he did it again. I don't want to be bothered by it but it does because we were having a conversation. He was like this sometimes before we broke up and i know he wasn't doing it on purpose then. Is this happening Bc of my vibration? i guess it dropped a little the second time he disappeared but everything else is fine. I had given him a new script this time around and I had forgotten that he used to do this. I really don't want this to be part of our new relationship. I find it rude. I want clear communication between us. Do I keep focusing on what I want. I do love him unconditionally. what should I do? Is this really petty on my part?

Last edited by Everythingisbeautiful (2/25/2016 12:20 am)

2/25/2016 12:51 am  #2

Re: How to deal with this

I agree with Sam! My lover would do the same thing, and you know what after discovering the LOA, and starting my journey I noticed a pattern that whenever we text she would disappear, and she has messaged me a few times but I choose not to respond just cause I don't feel the need to and I am changing the patterns of what wasn't working before, and I respect myself enough to not always make myself available to her. So just do you and don't worry about him dissapearing, and don't wait for his messages and wonder why he is doing that, just let it be and keep doing what your're doing love Your situaton may be different from mines, but just do what you feel is right in order to make yourself feel good. Β 

Last edited by Angellynn (2/25/2016 12:56 am)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/25/2016 12:58 pm  #3

Thank you for the advice. I'm feeling a bit better today. I need to focus on the bigger picture and most importantly - myself!

2/25/2016 1:13 pm  #4

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

Thank you for the advice. I'm feeling a bit better today. I need to focus on the bigger picture and most importantly - myself!

You're welcome! And that is good! Imglad your having a better day today! Yes do something today that you enjoy and that makes you feel good

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/25/2016 3:49 pm  #5

My guy sometimes disappears while we are texting. He's kind, lovely and has made it clear that he adores me but it bothers me when he suddenly disappears without a word. The first time it happened I forced myself not to read into it bc perhaps he got distracted. We texted the next day like nothing happened and he did it again. I don't want to be bothered by it but it does because we were having a conversation. He was like this sometimes before we broke up and i know he wasn't doing it on purpose then. Is this happening Bc of my vibration? i guess it dropped a little the second time he disappeared but everything else is fine. I had given him a new script this time around and I had forgotten that he used to do this. I really don't want this to be part of our new relationship. I find it rude. I want clear communication between us. Do I keep focusing on what I want. I do love him unconditionally. what should I do? Is this really petty on my part?

Β 
These ladies have given you great advice.

One thing I would add is by focusing on his odd texting behaviours you are going to attract more of them. Ignore his texting habits some people are just awful at texting and will drop out of conversation leaving you hanging. Also he might be hesitant as what to say.

You have the power to change what's unfolding today by not focus on your not expectation that he won't text back. If you are in the middle of a text conversation and you are sitting there anxious that he might not reply, well guess what that what's more than likely to happen.

I used to have a similar issue with my guy, he would text short answers and not really be expressive. I added to my intentions list that our communication is more frequent (daily) open and affectionate. Now he texts all the time, even just random questions to start a conversation and he replies instantly and keeps the conversation flowing even when there isn't much left to say.  Now it's even me who either ends the conversation or just doesn't reply.

So ignore it. It doesn't exist you can have the communication you want just focus on what you want not what's upsetting you. Soon you will be complaining that he's texting you too much and how can you use LOA to get him to text less 

2/25/2016 4:00 pm  #6

Oasiscalm wrote:

Β 

One thing I would add is by focusing on his odd texting behaviours you are going to attract more of them. Ignore his texting habits some people are just awful at texting and will drop out of conversation leaving you hanging. Also he might be hesitant as what to say.

You have the power to change what's unfolding today by not focus on your not expectation that he won't text back. If you are in the middle of a text conversation and you are sitting there anxious that he might not reply, well guess what that what's more than likely to happen.

I used to have a similar issue with my guy, he would text short answers and not really be expressive. I added to my intentions list that our communication is more frequent (daily) open and affectionate. Now he texts all the time, even just random questions to start a conversation and he replies instantly and keeps the conversation flowing even when there isn't much left to say. Now it's even me who either ends the conversation or just doesn't reply.

So ignore it. It doesn't exist you can have the communication you want just focus on what you want not what's upsetting you. Soon you will be complaining that he's texting you too much and how can you use LOA to get him to text less

This is awesome--did you say anything to him about it before his habits changed? Or just intended it? If it's the latter, just goes to show how awesome LOA is!

2/25/2016 4:18 pm  #7

Do NOT FALL INTO THIS TRAP!! Lol. You have no idea how hard Veronica was banging her head at me doing this EXACT thing. Yes, it's a pattern. And if you look back, you'll see that you anticipated or worried that communication would drop off. And so it did. This has nothing to do with him. You lost your alignment- period! 😘 Isn't that amazing to know?! There are only 2 reasons why the disappearing happens- because you are creating it with your doubt, OR the universe is putting things directly in his path to bring about your reunion. I cannot tell you the number of times I would repeat this cycle. Oasiscalm is exactly right- when you transcend this pattern of noticing and anticipating that YOU have going on, the pattern will change. The only thing you need to do is affirm that he ADORES you and that contact is steady, heady and beautiful! Truly, you are the one creating this!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 4:41 pm  #8

Thank you so much for the great advice. I wasn't anticipating more responses. I will ignore this behavior and keep affirming what I want. It's really working out so beautifully between us. I'm super grateful and excited for our future!! ☺️☺️

2/25/2016 4:41 pm  #9

TheGiver wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Β 

I used to have a similar issue with my guy, he would text short answers and not really be expressive. I added to my intentions list that our communication is more frequent (daily) open and affectionate. Now he texts all the time, even just random questions to start a conversation and he replies instantly and keeps the conversation flowing even when there isn't much left to say. Now it's even me who either ends the conversation or just doesn't reply.

This is awesome--did you say anything to him about it before his habits changed? Or just intended it? If it's the latter, just goes to show how awesome LOA is!

Β 
No I never said anything to him, just intended it.

It really is about the expectations we set ourselves, because I also oddly had this perception about certain times of the day when I felt I couldn't contact him. Now we chat at all times of the day.

Our minds whilst mostly serve as well can be our biggest enemies.

Board footera