Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 5:25 am  #81

Re: So has anyone really had success?

Stop talking to him! Absolutely, no contact. We have a few threads around about that somewhere- let me bump them for you!

Last edited by Cherished (2/25/2016 5:26 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/25/2016 9:58 am  #82

When I first started I would watch The Secret over and over and I read The Magic. At first I had a hard time with Abraham. I felt like they weren't giving any solid answers. But now I LOVE THEM lol I think it's cause I finally truly understand that it is really all about being happy and not trying to make super specific things happen. That can sometimes be a scary place to get to because we want that super specific thing so bad.  

When I first attracted my man, I didn't know anything about LOA. I just wanted to be in a fulfilling relationship and in the meantime I was enjoying my life. I finally started feeling consistently good about myself and about everything really and then BAM! He appeared lol and he was perfect.

2/25/2016 10:18 am  #83

Honestly what helped me was the blunt approach. Posts by Cherished and other people who spelled it out like it is, while also giving hope. That's always what I responded best to. That it IS possible to get what you want, but you need to change and discipline yourself.

Read up on the science of LOA. That will fascinate and excite you and help convince you that YES this can be done.

What Sagit88 said was so true. No more pity. I also had to learn to let go of questions and rationale and just focus on being HAPPY first and foremost.

2/25/2016 11:23 am  #84

I read Neville daily.. He is very inspiring. Some days it helps more so than others. Some days I haven't the slightest idea what he is talking about

2/25/2016 11:42 am  #85

I guess I'm just looking for what steps to take to get me in the alignment that I need to be in

2/25/2016 11:52 am  #86

TheGiver wrote:

Honestly what helped me was the blunt approach. Posts by Cherished and other people who spelled it out like it is, while also giving hope. That's always what I responded best to. That it IS possible to get what you want, but you need to change and discipline yourself.

Read up on the science of LOA. That will fascinate and excite you and help convince you that YES this can be done.

What Sagit88 said was so true. No more pity. I also had to learn to let go of questions and rationale and just focus on being HAPPY first and foremost.

Thank you for backing me up lol! I did not mean to offend, but I honestly think that sometimes tough love is what we need otherwise we keep feeling sorry for ourselves because others are holding our hands.

Support isnt just roses sometimes its gut wrenching. But it makes you reevaluate.

I know innikkii and everyone can do this but we have to stop doubting and looking for proof the only proof is our FAITH!

Last edited by Sagit88 (2/25/2016 11:54 am)

2/25/2016 11:56 am  #87

I have a question.. Which is kind of out of no where. How do you know when your "higher self" is talking to you vs just your thoughts

2/25/2016 12:16 pm  #88

Sagit88 wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

Thank you for backing me up lol! I did not mean to offend, but I honestly think that sometimes tough love is what we need otherwise we keep feeling sorry for ourselves because others are holding our hands.

Support isnt just roses sometimes its gut wrenching. But it makes you reevaluate.

I know innikkii and everyone can do this but we have to stop doubting and looking for proof the only proof is our FAITH!

Tough love is the answer. For the most part, no one on this forum ever says anything to offend, only to help.

2/25/2016 12:37 pm  #89

I have noticed even in my own journey, my need and desperation for my ex to come back to me is only a reflection of my lack of self love, self esteem and self worth. Working on those now ;)  Count it a BLESSING that you are single now and can reflect on the things you did wrong! We are young and realizing how this powerful SECRET works! We have a HUGE advantage!

Thoughts become things.

2/25/2016 12:41 pm  #90

Craigd88 wrote:

I have noticed even in my own journey, my need and desperation for my ex to come back to me is only a reflection of my lack of self love, self esteem and self worth. Working on those now ;)  Count it a BLESSING that you are single now and can reflect on the things you did wrong! We are young and realizing how this powerful SECRET works! We have a HUGE advantage!

Amen!

Board footera