Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 2:42 am  #71

Re: So has anyone really had success?

Thanks alot

2/25/2016 2:54 am  #72

No.. I'm not looking for a pity party as you would call it. I can have one of those without the use of a forum on the Internet. Im looking for help and guidance. I'm sorry if you aren't willing to accept that I'm not an expert at this point in time.. But I ask questions. And I ask a lot of questions. Why? Because the only stupid questions are the ones we don't ask. If my post bother you, again I apologize.. But I'll either continue to fight this battle on my own, or I'll reach out to others with the hope of their understanding.

2/25/2016 2:55 am  #73

If I'm not welcome here, that's ok. I just thought that just maybe it would be beneficial.

2/25/2016 3:14 am  #74

no dear...
we aint getting bothered..we are asking you to leave your past in past is because..once u decide to carry ur past alongwith ur present..it will continue to be with u in ur future..and i m sure..u want your ex back and not being alone..the faster u delete the old past..the faster you move ahead..and thats what we all have been tought...dont ask..how..when..where..why...these are not ur things to take care of..just believe that GOD IS AT WORK..be thankful to him for all u have..and hell give u plenty more reasons to be thankful..including sending u back ur ex..who loves u even more than ever..and says he loves u even more..and he probably shouldnt have left u..he missed u sooo much and now he wants to marry  you.....how will u feeel when this happens....?

2/25/2016 3:22 am  #75

Ok. So next up we need everyone to pitch in and try to remember what REALLY helped when you were feeling totally crap.. And GOOOOO!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 3:25 am  #76

iinikkii wrote:

If I'm not welcome here, that's ok. I just thought that just maybe it would be beneficial.

You are most certainly welcomed! All I am trying to get you to understand is that everything is up to you, you change your story.

2/25/2016 3:44 am  #77

I remember that when I didn't have any faith and trust I read a lot of Neville. It felt good. What helped everyone else the most?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 4:05 am  #78

Cherished wrote:

I remember that when I didn't have any faith and trust I read a lot of Neville. It felt good. What helped everyone else the most?

Neville is my Fav. And few Loa books which helped me a lot to be in vortex.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/25/2016 4:19 am  #79

Cherished wrote:

The first time I read the Abraham books "Ask & It Is Given" and "The Law of Attraction" I felt so excited because it all made so much sense. And they don't even make an attempt to convince you that it's real - because LOA is real, and that's all there is to it. I love that. They just go straight into how to make it work for you.

My mom has the books on CD when I borrowed her car and listened to them, I noticed that by hearing instead of reading I picked up on new things I'd skimmed over in the book. I'd recommend starting with either of those two books (whether audio or written) because they explain all the various Abe lingo and the concept of channelling (which you don't have to believe in btw - but just helps for context). Β 

2/25/2016 5:20 am  #80

hello fruends iam a new member here...
i belong to a ploace where ppl think LOA is bullshit but i believe in it way tooo but i dont know how to actuall do it.....
my boyfriend broke up with me because of many reasons like long distance being most important.. and hes 28 so pressure from family to get married.. his family is against love marriage (typical scenario in India)
but i want him i want his talk to his family.
but sice 2 months he kept saying he doesnt love me anymore.
he wants to be friends;he rejects my proposal to block me in social media..
how am i suppose to deal with this situation.
can i still have him marry me?
can i still be happily married with him?
should i keep talking to him or simply stop talking?
wht should i do?

Sun is new each day..

Board footera